Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 02:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by virtualarson
Were they even a good/honest company when they first started?

Or was stealing a given trait from the begining?
I feel and this is my opinion...

They were a good company with shipping problems due to the fact they took on way too much. I think this recent problem has turned into something nobody (hopefully nobody) wanted. Now everyone involved (including me and the rest of the customers) is in a big mess and there probably won't be an end to it anytime soon. All the things that were said that went on before this happened I'd like to think isn't true but I'm sure there is at least a little bit of truth in it. Bottom line is be very careful.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:24 AM

I only read through the first half of this novel, so please forgive if this is already answered, but i ordered an underdrive pulley from this guy sean.....its been two months since i ordered and 1 month since the day "it would have been here for the 2nd time". Is there anyway to contact zpi at all, they dont respond to emails, countless i might add, and doesn't matter when i call or how many times, no one answers???
Old 08-19-2007, 03:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
Originally Posted by virtualarson
Were they even a good/honest company when they first started?

Or was stealing a given trait from the begining?
I feel and this is my opinion...

They were a good company with shipping problems due to the fact they took on way too much. I think this recent problem has turned into something nobody (hopefully nobody) wanted. Now everyone involved (including me and the rest of the customers) is in a big mess and there probably won't be an end to it anytime soon. All the things that were said that went on before this happened I'd like to think isn't true but I'm sure there is at least a little bit of truth in it. Bottom line is be very careful.
Exactly, biting more than can be chewed, it probably just became too much, it happens to everyone, but on different scales
Old 08-19-2007, 03:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by Menace
Also, Rhythm, we havent heard from you in a while. Where are you? ZPI bashing is not fun when you are not around, we miss you

I've been busy attending to actual "Important" business. Besides the two people I cared about Brian "jester" and Paul "etsnet" both have their cars out of the shop. The rest, there is nothing I can do about, and that has to be taken care of by the said parties.

By the way, I would imagine that Turbochargers.com would obviously take the ZPI racing product line off of their website. Why would they keep it, they've got Kenny along with the entire Ex-ZPI Staff there. Why go out for milk when you got the whole Cow....
My point was that you can no longer order a ZPI kit from turbochargers.com as opposed to a week ago when they had a whole section dedicated to ZPI. Whats the point of having the cow if its not producing any milk?

And sorry to take away from your "important" business. Your 10 posts a day count is going suffer if you continue with this important business stuff and neglect SL.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:50 AM

hmm does anyone know whats the address to this place? i know its in houston would like to stop by.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Letda13
I only read through the first half of this novel, so please forgive if this is already answered, but i ordered an underdrive pulley from this guy sean.....its been two months since i ordered and 1 month since the day "it would have been here for the 2nd time". Is there anyway to contact zpi at all, they dont respond to emails, countless i might add, and doesn't matter when i call or how many times, no one answers???
Sean is gone and so is everyone else. I can't say for sure if you'll ever see you pulley but it's doubtful. Call your card company and let them know what's going on and dispute the charge (or try to). Being only a pulley being involved in a lawsuit will probably cost more money and a headache then worth but it's your choice. There should be info floating around about how to contact Danny the owner and he'll take your info and keep you updated.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by itzchaboiwesley
hmm does anyone know whats the address to this place? i know its in houston would like to stop by.
turbochargers or ZPI? Either one can be found on their website. They'll be no one at ZPI. Just curious why?
Old 08-19-2007, 03:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

kenny isn't in houston tho. he's still trying to resolve ____ with danny in KY from what i've heard.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster
kenny isn't in houston tho. he's still trying to resolve poop with danny in KY from what i've heard.
I hope so cuz I'd hate to see this get uglier. I heard different but don't really care at this point just as long as it gets settled. I don't mean that for their sakes I mean it for mine and the rest of the customers that are involved and never should have been. I did give a crap about them at one point but you can imagine the crap that I've been through in the last 4 months and more so the last 2 weeks. The customers should have never been caught in between this and the crap about Kenny just simply quitting his job is just that... crap. It's so much more then that and the people that know the story know it's so much more.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh i totally agree. i just want them to settle it. hell maybe zpi can recover from this (doubtful) and maybe with a full staff turbochargers.com can become a reputable source in the skyon industry
Old 08-19-2007, 04:35 AM

ehh no reason just wondering
Old 08-19-2007, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Also, Rhythm, we havent heard from you in a while. Where are you? ZPI bashing is not fun when you are not around, we miss you

I've been busy attending to actual "Important" business. Besides the two people I cared about Brian "jester" and Paul "etsnet" both have their cars out of the shop. The rest, there is nothing I can do about, and that has to be taken care of by the said parties.

By the way, I would imagine that Turbochargers.com would obviously take the ZPI racing product line off of their website. Why would they keep it, they've got Kenny along with the entire Ex-ZPI Staff there. Why go out for milk when you got the whole Cow....
My point was that you can no longer order a ZPI kit from turbochargers.com as opposed to a week ago when they had a whole section dedicated to ZPI. Whats the point of having the cow if its not producing any milk?
That doesn't make sense. I'm sure when you wrote it out it sounded alright to you, but dude WHY on earth would they continue to showcase a product when the products chief engineer now works for you, and probably/more than likely designing a new product line for you. That's only logical. Just out of curiosity, how many companies have you been at the forefront in business decisions?

And sorry to take away from your "important" business. Your 10 posts a day count is going suffer if you continue with this important business stuff and neglect SL.
Main Entry: 1con·tra·dic·to·ry
Pronunciation: "kän-tr&-'dik-t(&-)rE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ries
: a proposition so related to another that if either of the two is true the other is false and if either is false the other must be true

Also, Rhythm, we havent heard from you in a while. Where are you? ZPI bashing is not fun when you are not around, we miss you Smile

Neglect SL? Seems they have all the help one could need. Going to finish making the DIY clutch install video, and that will be my contribution for a while.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
Originally Posted by nebster
kenny isn't in houston tho. he's still trying to resolve poop with danny in KY from what i've heard.
I hope so cuz I'd hate to see this get uglier. I heard different but don't really care at this point just as long as it gets settled. I don't mean that for their sakes I mean it for mine and the rest of the customers that are involved and never should have been. I did give a crap about them at one point but you can imagine the crap that I've been through in the last 4 months and more so the last 2 weeks. The customers should have never been caught in between this and the crap about Kenny just simply quitting his job is just that... crap. It's so much more then that and the people that know the story know it's so much more.

Yes, Kenny and pretty much the whole crew is back in KY. Remember, they had the meeting Tues. That took place in KY. They are still in KY.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I thought kenny was in Texas cause it SEEMED like he was personally helping nychold with his barrel intercooler zpi kit, no?
Old 08-19-2007, 12:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
I thought kenny was in Texas cause it SEEMED like he was personally helping nychold with his barrel intercooler zpi kit, no?

He did that already. They are still moving stuff, so they are back and forth, back and forth from TX to KY. Last time I spoke to Keisha (the other day) they were still in KY.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ZPI-R...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 08-19-2007, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 08-19-2007, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 08-19-2007, 04:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and?
Old 08-19-2007, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

For anyone that wanted the the exhaust that could no longer get it...Quit being a *****

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**