Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 07:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by Simplyscion
I know travis, they are saints when it comes to the Scion world...everyone should bow down to them cause of their greatness...they have an outstanding reputation of pleasing there customers right? We should just forget any of the crap they pulled because they bring us the "fastest scions" in the world and are the "leaders of innovation in the scion community". You know what kind of importance that brings to the table...absolutely zero importance factor. Face it, they did some sheisty **** in the past with there shipping lies, and installing used parts on people's cars, shipping out half turbo kits just to buy themselves time by saying the rest of the stuff mysteriously was not packed in the box...the list goes on, shall we continue. Yo, just give it up already man, you can only stick up for someone for soo long before you start making yourself look bad for supporting the unethical business practices. You had a good experience with ZPI, theres a reason for it, Kenny isnt stupid he knew if he took care of you that you would come on Scionlife and sing like a lil birdy about how great of a person Kenny and the ZPI crew is...you were nothing more than free marketing to them, and you lived up to their expectations 100%...dont be a naive sucker and say but Kenny is my friend and he took me out to dinner and blah blah blah...business is business, and theres one thing kenny knows how to do and thats generate business

No, didn't claim anyone was a Saint, didn't claim that anyone didn't make the wrong business decision at times, didn't claim that anyone was perfect. But what you are saying I find rather stretching of the truth. Everything is blown to exponential proportions over the internet, and Multiply that by 2 for SL. What evidence are you basing your opinions on? What Brad said? Come on dude, he motives are questionable at best. Coming from a guy who said he designed the ZPI turbo kit BEFORE he even was employed by them...I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, but you have no hard evidence to make any claim you are stating.
Well, considering he knew more than everyone on this thread (even you ) since this whole fiasco started, maybe he does have insider information that, say, you were never aware of...

Originally Posted by turbogsxr750
...danny has been locked out of the shop for the last 2-3 weeks and the bank accounts as well....

...ZPI's charges been going through turbochargers.com. that is where i got my last paycheck from. does that not seem weird. if kenny had no control of the money how could he switch the credit ard processing to another business. And danny being in control, i guess that is why he got locked out of the shop right. Lots of control there. he knew danny was going to be taking action and wanted to get as much money away from ZPI as possible....

...On the 13th of july danny informed that nobody can write, sign, or cash a check on the company account. on the 17th of july kennys mom signed (which i mean the date on the check) and the cashed the check on the same day for $2600. Danny never picked up a check. danny wanted to get out of the company before the end of 2006 but knew kenny could not give him his money back (at least $206,000). so he made kenny sign over assets to secure his money. This has nothing to do with the building that ZPI was/is in. Dannys name is not on the lease. So with that kenny can say what ever he wants to keep danny out of the building...

...and somehow i am the bad guy in all of this. along with danny...
Hmmm... Mind you, at the time of all these statements everyone wrote him off as some loose cannon that had it for Kenny, then alsmost 2 weeks later everything was confirmed by Danny and Kenny them selves(though in a slightly more political fashion). I wonder what questionable motivation he had. That he was out of a job?
Old 08-21-2007, 07:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^more Blah blah blah...

I guess you have mind reading power to know what I was aware of or what I was not aware of. Like I really would tell you everything I was aware of.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So should I go back and do more copy and pasting of you disputing every word he typed? Because your credibility is getting worse and worse by every post you make. Who interests are you looking out for? Kenny's? Hmmm...
Old 08-21-2007, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i like orange soda
Old 08-21-2007, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
i like orange soda
Who like orange soda?

I do.

I like orange soda.

that's off of a TV show right.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just make sure you don't cross streams.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

don't cross creams?
I like cream soda!
Old 08-21-2007, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by SimplyScion
shipping out half turbo kits just to buy themselves time by saying the rest of the stuff mysteriously was not packed in the box...the list goes on, shall we continue.

Are you serious bro.... Show me where that happened. INFACT every time I read someone talking about having half the turbo kit, it was because of their lack of knowledge that some parts are "Drop Shipped". Don't even pretend that ZPI was the only turbo kit company to have a customer receive part of their kit, and get other pieces to it the next week.... My boy didn't receive his entire Dezod kit all at the same time either. It came in over time.
we are being a lil forgetful arent we? Do you not remember when everyone that was ordering a stage 1 received nothing more than a basic stage 0 kit? They did it to Munch, they did it to that guy Streeter(think that was his name?), pretty much every single person that ordered a zpi kit in that time frame up until when Danny stepped in were getting the run around. It had nothing to do with parts being drop shipped either Travis, come on bro...im not arguing with you so stop taking it personal...that is a legitimate discrepency that people had with ZPI.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you guys are wasting your time arguing with travis. its obvious that he is the only one left that still suports kenny. everyone else that was on the zpi cheerleader wagon has jumped off by now. lets just let this whole **** stain on the scion community rest in the same grave as scion speed. the whole scion world has steped up to the next level now. we have good trust worthy companies like turbo toyotas, dezod, and omifab, (to name a few), steping in and bringing high quality performance parts, and customer service to the game. we no longer have to worry about getting re-manufactured, or chiniese made turbos 6 months after we ordered them. so lets just take a breath, sit back, and watch the criminal justice procedings unfold.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

judge judith scheidlinder(ya i butchered her name) needs to step in
Old 08-21-2007, 11:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Menace
So should I go back and do more copy and pasting of you disputing every word he typed? Because your credibility is getting worse and worse by every post you make. Who interests are you looking out for? Kenny's? Hmmm...

Have fun, maybe this would go under your "Normal Law" category...
Old 08-21-2007, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

shipping out half turbo kits just to buy themselves time by saying the rest of the stuff mysteriously was not packed in the box...the list goes on, shall we continue.

Are you serious bro.... Show me where that happened. INFACT every time I read someone talking about having half the turbo kit, it was because of their lack of knowledge that some parts are "Drop Shipped". Don't even pretend that ZPI was the only turbo kit company to have a customer receive part of their kit, and get other pieces to it the next week.... My boy didn't receive his entire Dezod kit all at the same time either. It came in over time.
we are being a lil forgetful arent we? Do you not remember when everyone that was ordering a stage 1 received nothing more than a basic stage 0 kit? They did it to Munch, they did it to that guy Streeter(think that was his name?), pretty much every single person that ordered a zpi kit in that time frame up until when Danny stepped in were getting the run around. It had nothing to do with parts being drop shipped either Travis, come on bro...im not arguing with you so stop taking it personal...that is a legitimate discrepency that people had with ZPI.

Show me a thread where Munch got a Stage 0. Show me a thread where Streeter didn't get his Stage 1. Cause I guess I am a little forgetful.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

^ your my hero!
Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
you guys are wasting your time arguing with travis. its obvious that he is the only one left that still suports kenny.

That's an understatement. Maybe I should change the name to Lone Ranger. I guess all the ZPI turbo kits up and vanished. That would include Mike (whocares), Brian (Jester), the numerous people with ZPI 4 Life in their sig....yep, I guess they removed them, and I guess Brian isn't getting his car worked on by...
Old 08-21-2007, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

A lil girl said to her mom, "Mommy, the boy next door has a ***** like a peanut. Mom said, "You mean it's small". The lil girl said "no it's salty".
Old 08-21-2007, 11:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you guys are wasting your time arguing with travis. its obvious that he is the only one left that still suports kenny.

That's an understatement. Maybe I should change the name to Lone Ranger. I guess all the ZPI turbo kits up and vanished. That would include Mike (whocares), Brian (Jester), the numerous people with ZPI 4 Life in their sig....yep, I guess they removed them, and I guess Brian isn't getting his car worked on by...
i've talked to both of them, and i know how they truly feel. its just you now travis.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Show me a thread where Munch got a Stage 0. Show me a thread where Streeter didn't get his Stage 1. Cause I guess I am a little forgetful.
you gotta put down the bong travis.
FYI, more and more people are showing up with their Kits. WreckedtC recieved his the other day. Majority of the guys are requesting to recieve the Stage 0 components although they orgered Stage 1. The Stage 1 kit is waiting on IC piping from the mani last time I checked. So, the customers are so anxious to get their kit, they are asking for them to go ahead and send out Stage 0 components for the sake of being boosted, and then just wait for the Stage 1 components.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

i've talked to both of them, and i know how they truly feel. its just you now travis.

whatever you say sir.

I guess you know my friends better than I do myself.... What's the world coming too.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

you gotta put down the bong travis.
FYI, more and more people are showing up with their Kits. WreckedtC recieved his the other day. Majority of the guys are requesting to recieve the Stage 0 components although they orgered Stage 1. The Stage 1 kit is waiting on IC piping from the mani last time I checked. So, the customers are so anxious to get their kit, they are asking for them to go ahead and send out Stage 0 components for the sake of being boosted, and then just wait for the Stage 1 components.

Thank you for contradicting what SimplyScion was implying. Now I remember, some people SPECIFICALLY requested to have Stage 0's while waiting for Stage 1 components. He was implying (at least the way I read it), that ZPI took it upon themselves to send them out Stage 0's instead of what they ordered. That's two different stories there sir.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Menace

Have fun, maybe this would go under your "Normal Law" category...
First, that wasn't me. Second you took that "Normal Law" out of context. Once again, "Reading Comprehension" my friend look into it.

I am too lazy to go through 2 threads and copy and paste your witch hunt on turbogsxr. Turbo's business screw ups pale in comparison to ZPI's, yet you dug up old dirt on him (with the help of Kenny I am sure, judging by how your responses were conveyed) just to discredit him because he was dissing your BF. More often than not, everything he said then, ended up being true, as we found out later. Wait till the real dirt gets out on Kenny, I want to see you sugar coat it then. You should work for the Bush Admin, maybe in place of Karl Rove, spin is natural to you.

Anyone interested in reading here it is: https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...=asc&&start=86

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**