Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 06:51 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
OMG its like the Titanic
and the band played on
Old 08-30-2007, 04:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

damn it another windows user..... ARGH

How about this, I have a MACbook running windows XP.

Sorry I haven't been around, it stopped watching the thread on me for the last couple days.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Whocares05050
wow, i wish my life was that empty to were i was stalking someone. you must be so cool.
I see we need to exercise more demons from you.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific

SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet

MacBook Pro and XP here too.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCdave
You talking to me?

Because I live in louisville and 502streetscene is the local forum I get on, but good try guy.
yes i was talking to you. who cares whats at kennys brother inlaws sisters nephews house. All im saying is that all everyone is doing is adding crap on top of crap.
I think it's funny all this "where's Kenny" but at the same time it's nice to know that in the back of his mind he knows people are watching.

And yes Kenny, people are watching and I know you may not be reading this but it will be read to you.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
You talking to me?

Because I live in louisville and 502streetscene is the local forum I get on, but good try guy.
yes i was talking to you. who cares whats at kennys brother inlaws sisters nephews house. All im saying is that all everyone is doing is adding crap on top of crap.
Obviously you completely missed the point of my post. My point was that Sean Newton who ran 502ss in some sort of way, just went up and sold it and has had nothing to say about it.

And Kennys brother inlaws sisters nephews house? What? I said his parents house...
im not following. what is the signifigance of this?
Probably the fact that Sean is just as bad as Kenny and it shouldn't be a surprise that they are hand and hand in this. Sean is also the one that ran the ZPI website which had all the passwords changed before they decided to lock the doors. So he's part of all this just like the rest who is following Kenny (his wife, his mom, Chad, and Sean). If anyone wants to say different they are more then welcome to but it will be known in the end and I'm sure you'll be able to pickup the copy of the court transcripts when it's over.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Ive talked to some locals up there, and a few had really good things to say, and a few a some bad things to say. Im not doubted that kenny screwed up, but some of the crap online is just that, crap.
I must of been in the bathroom puking from the heat when you heard those good things.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by drvtec99

Ive talked to some locals up there, and a few had really good things to say, and a few a some bad things to say. Im not doubted that kenny screwed up, but some of the crap online is just that, crap.

Haha locals, you must have talked to the kids that just stepped out of a F/F movie and are clueless about life.

Everyone in Louisville area that is in the car scene knows the low down on ZPI aka Redline Motorsports#2 Thats why they did very very little business from locals, besides the ricers wanting tail lights, air filters and muffler tips.
I hear you on that. Every place we went to and spoke to about ZPI and Kenny had nothing but bad things to say. Things that haven't been said on here or anyplace else yet. It was like everyone knew him and knew to stay away from him. I was really surprised cuz I thought it was a small town but it was bigger then I thought and then for all those people to know him and things he's done for years was crazy.

I guess that's what happens when you screw people over in a town filled with auto repair and auto part places. He better be careful when he gets to Texas, they'll shoot him there and ask questions later.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Here's some info I came across. Check out the date on the first one.

http://apps.sos.ky.gov/corpscans/73/...-176064-PU.pdf

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/Compa...2&cs=QFJPwBGFI

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/Perso...nID=1161909837
Old 08-30-2007, 03:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by 2fast4you

Blatphemy!!!!! Using windows on a Mac is a NO NO. I have it installed on my Macbook Pro, but I dont use it because im 1337 like that!
Old 08-30-2007, 03:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok so Danny was filing annual reports for his company ZPI RACING INC. vs Kenny's company Zero Point Industries LLC.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Blatphemy!!!!! Using windows on a Mac is a NO NO. I have it installed on my Macbook Pro, but I dont use it because im 1337 like that!
I need the windows for work but I also have it on my other two desktops. I just got the MAC about 2 months ago. The little that I have gotten to use it I loved it. I have to finish my car and buy a nice big external drive for the MB and then move over to using the MAC full time. I'll still need windows for work. I did run a few different distributions of Linux on my machines of the years.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific

SL Member

Just like Paul, I need to run Windows-only apps, and unfortunately my 3 other Macs are Power-PC based. The scary part is my MBP is the most stable Windows PC I've ever owned.[/thread hijack]
Old 08-30-2007, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Thought some people would want to read this.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=299538065

Open letter to Kenny...

Kenny, if your not responsible for any of this then send me my engine. It's not my fault you had turbochargers.com pay for it being sleeved. My car was brought to ZPI not turbochargers.com and the owner Danny wants me to have my engine back. The ball is in your court. You have stolen goods in your possession. I also don't want to hear the turbochargers.com paid for the sleeve. If someone stole my car and went out and bought rims for it and they recovered my car, it's not my fault you bought rims for it. You're getting you and your new employer in deeper then you want to. Cough it up or pay the piper, you know how to get a hold of me.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Its dead, no one has posted in 2 days. Oh well.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow kennys at Turbochargers.com no more than a month and allready trying to ____ someone over. Any ZPI supporters wanna say something to this?? Im dying to get a good laugh
Old 09-02-2007, 02:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by imagin
Wow kennys at Turbochargers.com no more than a month and allready trying to flip someone over. Any ZPI supporters wanna say something to this?? Im dying to get a good laugh
If you're talking about my post. I didn't go to Turbochargers.com. I went to ZPI and Turbochargers.com was in the middle of everything that happened at ZPI. Kenny claims that Turbochargers.com paid for it cuz ZPI had no money and Turbochargers.com was gonna be funding the buy back of ZPI from Danny for Kenny. If this is true, it should have never been handled that way because of problems like what happened.

The supports will stick up for Kenny as long as they keep getting free/discounted stuff or installs. That's how Kenny works. They say all day long that they never got anything but it's bull. I wasn't really a Kenny or ZPI supporter until I meant Kenny and he did his wonderful BS act that I and others fell for. I was a little uneasy about everything the whole time having my car there cuz of things that I heard after it got there like the famous "F you give me money". I didn't b!tch about my car taking so long cuz of that reason. I had enough money to do what Kenny said he would do and that was it. The three or so supporters and the ones hiding out will realize that he's full of BS eventually.

Oh and if it wasn't my post you were talking about then please do tell who he screwed now.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:35 PM

hi, im new to this sight and i think all of you need to know how much of a theif kenny strickler is . i was going to buy some airbags from him on ebay . he gave me a number and said i can buy them from his shop so i did. he sent a pay pal invoice and i paid him 625.00. i emailed him multipul times and he had many excuses.45 days later no airbags. he has changed his name on ebay to thescionstore, every one that reads this should stay away from them or you will get screwed. kenny thinks he can run but he cant hide. i have contacted a lawyer in kentucky that has a list of names of people he has stolen money from. as it looks kenny will be going to jail soon. its a small world kenny hope your up for some good times with bubba . every one that has been screwed by this peice of crap should tell their story on all the scion sights.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no it was me making a statment about your post. Sorry i read it in the wrong way, but still has some truth with people holding onto ZPI and their practices for dear life
Old 09-03-2007, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Check out the logo for his ebay store!
http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/thescionstore/
Apparently, ZPI is still going strong in Kenny's eyes.

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**