Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 11:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

HAHA i know that i'm not acting mature but i didn't get fked over did I? hmmm If i did you think i would be on here crying about it or would i say ; take it the legal way or take it my way hmmmm. so before you all jump on my nutz think about that..
Old 09-07-2007, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude, the purpose of this thread being in the "Buyer/Seller Experiences" is to inform other customers about the bad experiences we have had with ZPI. How is that being imature?
Old 09-07-2007, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

reactions like mikes are to be expected. people who got a good deal from kenny are going to be loyal to someone who treated them good. think of it this way. im sure you have stuck up for a friend at one point in your life, even if they did something wrong. so lets all just chill. zpi is out of bussiness. and im geussing kenny will have to face some kind of legal issues. good luck to those unfortunate people who have to try and get there money back.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:44 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

THANK GOD someone is smart thank you brett thank you.....
Old 09-08-2007, 06:33 AM

Wow, I'm so Glad i read this =S... I was about to order a ZPI stage 1 kit next month.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The odds that 45 pages of useless information actually became useful to some one
Old 09-09-2007, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd want to see mike's reaction if he got screw out of his money, bet he would be tugging on his mom's apron, crying like a baby.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I ordered a crank pulley 2 months ago after I was advised to preorder it so my name would be on the list for when they came in. So I sent $154 and haven't heard from then since, after calls and emails asking whats going on.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by giftednimrod
I ordered a crank pulley 2 months ago after I was advised to preorder it so my name would be on the list for when they came in. So I sent $154 and haven't heard from then since, after calls and emails asking whats going on.
How did you pay?
Old 09-10-2007, 04:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
How did you pay?
thru paypal

Jul. 15, 2007 Payment To Kenneth Strickler Completed Details -$156.16 USD $0.00 USD -$156.16 USD
Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # 46L95112H6644314R)

I paid the 15th of July but I was told they were backordered and I sorta forgot about it until I saw this post and realized I never received anything. Its too late to open a paypal dispute so I dont know what to do. I really cant afford to be out 156 dollars.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

How did you pay?
thru paypal

Jul. 15, 2007 Payment To Kenneth Strickler Completed Details -$156.16 USD $0.00 USD -$156.16 USD

I paid the 15th of July but I was told they were backordered and I sorta forgot about it until I saw this post and realized I never received anything. Its too late to open a paypal dispute so I dont know what to do. I really cant afford to be out 156 dollars.

Was the money taken from a credit card to your paypal? If so you can still contact your credit card company and dispute it. If not the only thing I can tell you is to send a pm to jwaggz82 and he'll put you on the list on the first page. You can also pm exZPIGuy that is Danny the owner of ZPIracing who said he's trying get everyone taken care of (may take a while). Let him know what you ordered and when ect... Also because you paid to Kenny's personal paypal account you may want to call the Hill View police department and let them know what's going on. Talk to detective Mike
Weathers 502-955-6808. I'm not sure how much that will help you but it will help with them knowing there is a lot of people involved. You may want to still contact paypal and let them know he has down this to you so they can watch his account or shut it down. That won't stop him but hopefully slow him down.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HOLY CRAP! Danny's SL name is "exZPIGuy"!?
Guess that lays to rest any rumors of ZPI just switching owners and opening back up shop!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
HOLY CRAP! Danny's SL name is "exZPIGuy"!?
Guess that lays to rest any rumors of ZPI just switching owners and opening back up shop!
I've been telling you guys that zpi is done. There's only a few people that keep saying they are "switching owners" and that came from... surprise, Kenny. "Please bare with them" he says. I can't wait till this guy gets his.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How did you pay?
thru paypal

Was the money taken from a credit card to your paypal? If so you can still contact your credit card company and dispute it. If not the only thing I can tell you is to send a pm to jwaggz82 and he'll put you on the list on the first page. You can also pm exZPIGuy that is Danny the owner of ZPIracing who said he's trying get everyone taken care of (may take a while). Let him know what you ordered and when ect... Also because you paid to Kenny's personal paypal account you may want to call the Hill View police department and let them know what's going on. Talk to detective Mike
Weathers 502-955-6808. I'm not sure how much that will help you but it will help with them knowing there is a lot of people involved. You may want to still contact paypal and let them know he has down this to you so they can watch his account or shut it down. That won't stop him but hopefully slow him down.
yeah, money was taken awhile ago. My card is thru my bank so I can stop in there tomorrow I guess and ask about it and see if they will be able to help me more since they are an actual financial institution and probably know more about this than we do.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:59 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Its funny how he is "exzpiguy", but still sells on EBAY as ZPI.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nick06tC
That's Kenny that still sells on ebay. Danny is the owner of zpi and is exzpiguy.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Haha nice job Paul, they have detectives looking into this?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Menace
Haha nice job Paul, they have detectives looking into this?
It goes even deeper on my part.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:55 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Nick06tC
That's Kenny that still sells on ebay. Danny is the owner of zpi and is exzpiguy.
oops, my bad on the oversight.

But now its even funnier (i love that word). Kenny is still selling under the name of a company he doesnt work for, and doesnt exist. thats simply amazing that he would loead people on like that. Shows his ethics amazingly.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

But ZPI does no wrong. And "you cant go fast without ZPI on your tC" was once said to me by a ZPI faithfull...... yet how many customers went absolutly nowhere but in a circle.

Like i said, its GREAT that ZPI fell out like the Zepplin. Its another shade business that is no longer robbing a comunity for profits.

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**