Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 08:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the one thing i do find amazing is that no one speaks up until now. why did this not come about until i decided to let the cat out of the bag so to speak. now we have everyone that dislikes of hates ZPI standing up in one group. MINUS THE THREE OR FOUR THAT SUCKS ZPI NUTS. Those that is speak of know who you are. If you have a problem with me give me a call and i will tell you the real story. 502-387-5275. i will be awake around 12 pm if it matters. i will meet in person if it helps, not a threat by the way.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Well if most people are like me they dont talk about ZPI because of those "THREE OR FOUR THAT SUCK ZPIS NUTS". I know I get tired of hearing how great they are or were. Awhile back when I had a true problem with ZPI. I tried posting about and was emailed by Scionlife to stop or be banned from Scionlife.com.

As for the guy who didnt get his Hydra.....Call Hydra and ask for andrew. The Hydra box's for the tC arent on the shelves yet and are made to order. Mine took awhile as well. Mayeb you'll get lucky and your order will still come.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by turbogsxr750
the one thing i do find amazing is that no one speaks up until now. why did this not come about until i decided to let the cat out of the bag so to speak. now we have everyone that dislikes of hates ZPI standing up in one group. MINUS THE THREE OR FOUR THAT SUCKS ZPI NUTS. Those that is speak of know who you are. If you have a problem with me give me a call and i will tell you the real story. 502-387-5275. i will be awake around 12 pm if it matters. i will meet in person if it helps, not a threat by the way.
I'm sure this is a typo or something. I have been very vocal about the turbo kit ZPI sold me and installed on my car at their shop that blew up my motor in less than 1500 miles after I got home. I have been even more vocal about the nut huggers (hence my signature), and the fact that you don't know who I am is really confusing to me.

I was the 3rd car ZPI destroyed back in December of 05. Joe Russo and David Cooperstein (spelling?) both had kits installed and motors ruined before me.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...light=zpi+hate

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...light=zpi+hate
Old 08-04-2007, 12:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so who is danny? is he keisha's father? there was no danny of any mention in march of 06 when i drove there. keishas dad was there but i dont recall his name. he obviously had some money because he was driving around that maserati.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

Worship the ground...are you serious. Dezod provides you all your parts, you don't stray past what they sell.
This is because we provide Jeff with custom parts and real solutions that work for this needs, time frame and budget. EOS

And I got the same treatment from ZPI....DUH!
Old 08-04-2007, 12:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Whocares05050
Originally Posted by brett561tc
i did hear something about joyce was going to be, or has been arested for check fraud.
Didnt know it was called joyce inc.

She was an employee of ZPI, I would presume that its ZPI at fault, not here. regardless its probably noones fault besides Danny bower. If i owned the company, i would have a little more interaction and involvement than just picking up my checks. Seriously, He's locked out of his own building. Now i just think thats hilarious. He dosnt even have a key to the company he finaces. Give me a break.
I was going to pm you and have a peaceful conversation but after this comment i cannot. Kennys mom did commit check fraud. On the 13th of july danny informed that nobody can write, sign, or cash a check on the company account. on the 17th of july kennys mom signed (which i mean the date on the check) and the cashed the check on the same day for $2600. Danny never picked up a check. danny wanted to get out of the company before the end of 2006 but knew kenny could not give him his money back (at least $206,000). so he made kenny sign over assets to secure his money. This has nothing to do with the building that ZPI was/is in. Dannys name is not on the lease. So with that kenny can say what ever he wants to keep danny out of the building.

So, Danny didn't close the account on July 15th? How would anyone write a check and it go through 2 days later?
Old 08-04-2007, 12:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

and somehow i am the bad guy in all of this. along with danny

No one said anything about you being the bad guy or him. Only thing anyone has said, is that WHO'S RESPONSIBILITY IS IT NOW! WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW! To which you STILL have not answered.

So, should we MINUS THE FIFTEEN OR SO THAT SUCK DEZOD NUTS? Seeing as how they never had an experience with ZPI or did business with them. Therefore should not have a comment to say correct?

I see no NEW developments have came about, just still more character attacks. I guess I'll check back later when some real action has been taken place instead of peole just talking.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

^ they must be doing something right though.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by jwaggz82
How can you not, when your basically like Walmart (middle man), where you just buy stuff.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Anyhow, I'll check back later, but I'm sure it will be nothing more than Charatcer attacks again, instead of actual "developments".
Old 08-04-2007, 01:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

on top of all this , this guy named Brad shows up on this forums and starts spilling all the beans about what happened. This is cool and all but arent you stating that you were involved in criminal acts yourself since you knew about the check fraud going on? Doesnt that make you an accessory? i dont know what is fact about any of this but from reading it you worked at zpi during the shady business time. wouldnt that in fact make you a part of their organizational flaws? if you knew their business was shady, and you saw shady things happening, why didnt you leave earlier especially knowing that jail time could be involved if the people in your business get caught?
Old 08-04-2007, 02:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Whocares05050
Originally Posted by brett561tc
i did hear something about joyce was going to be, or has been arested for check fraud.
Didnt know it was called joyce inc.

She was an employee of ZPI, I would presume that its ZPI at fault, not here. regardless its probably noones fault besides Danny bower. If i owned the company, i would have a little more interaction and involvement than just picking up my checks. Seriously, He's locked out of his own building. Now i just think thats hilarious. He dosnt even have a key to the company he finaces. Give me a break.
I was going to pm you and have a peaceful conversation but after this comment i cannot. Kennys mom did commit check fraud. On the 13th of july danny informed that nobody can write, sign, or cash a check on the company account. on the 17th of july kennys mom signed (which i mean the date on the check) and the cashed the check on the same day for $2600. Danny never picked up a check. danny wanted to get out of the company before the end of 2006 but knew kenny could not give him his money back (at least $206,000). so he made kenny sign over assets to secure his money. This has nothing to do with the building that ZPI was/is in. Dannys name is not on the lease. So with that kenny can say what ever he wants to keep danny out of the building.
all im saying is what i heard from someone who talked to danny. if its bs then so be it. if you really know danny that well, please have him post on here to clear up the bs, and tell us the truth about what happened.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I hope people get their money back, but i can't help but laugh at everyone who didn't listen to the numerous people that tried to warn them before this all went down
Old 08-04-2007, 03:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How can you not, when your basically like Walmart (middle man), where you just buy stuff.
Um didn't they create the black box and the P&P harness for greddy emanages...along with the new AEM F/IC P&P harness too? Hell I think they actually had a dealing hand in getting the AEM F/IC even created to what it is today. Thats just to name a few things that you won't find "Walmart" doing. I don't recall ZPI doing that. From what I've read here on the boards, Dezod and Turbo Toyos has had better luck with their kits quality and reliability wise. Again, this is just my opinion of things in my eyes, I could care less if you want to flame by what I said I really like your ride though rhythmn, you know that man
Old 08-04-2007, 03:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well if Kenny sold the company to turbochargers.com, shouldn't we call them?!?!

Also.. My pp payment went to Kenny, not zpi.. So I guess i'm goin to talk to a lawyer and see wtf can be done.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by amdforever
Um didn't they create the black box and the P&P harness for greddy emanages...along with the new AEM F/IC P&P harness too? Hell I think they actually had a dealing hand in getting the AEM F/IC even created to what it is today. Thats just to name a few things that you won't find "Walmart" doing. I don't recall ZPI doing that. From what I've read here on the boards, Dezod and Turbo Toyos has had better luck with their kits quality and reliability wise. Again, this is just my opinion of things in my eyes, I could care less if you want to flame by what I said I really like your ride though rhythmn, you know that man
your answer is no, they DID NOT create the black box. the black box has been around for a while now.. they created a tune that would work on our vehicles with it but it is not designed, or created by dezod. only programmed. they might have created the P&P harnass for the emanage, and im not trying to bag on dezod because i do believe they do good work, but splicing a few wires together in a harnass isnt exactly rocket science. please dont turn this into another zpi dezod comparison thread.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There is no comparison trust me on that ;) Nor was I goin in that direction, I was simply saying to Rhythmn that they are more than just a middle man. They have a thread even asking people for ideas of things they would like to see in the Scion world.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:30 PM
SL Member

wow
Old 08-04-2007, 03:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

all im doing is merely clearing up your misconception. what ever point your trying to convey to travis hopefully he will see what you are trying to say. just wanted you to know most items are just a part of being a middle man. 95 percent of scion business's are just middle men.

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**