Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 04:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

in kenny's email he claims that his sn is still active and we can ask anything about zpi or pending transactions....does anyone know if its still active? does anyone have his sn still?
Old 08-04-2007, 04:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Yes. TRY and IM him.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

i feel terrible for anyone involved in this nightmare
Old 08-04-2007, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by amdforever
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by jwaggz82
^ they must be doing something right though.
How can you not, when your basically like Walmart (middle man), where you just buy stuff.
Um didn't they create the black box and the P&P harness for greddy emanages...along with the new AEM F/IC P&P harness too? Hell I think they actually had a dealing hand in getting the AEM F/IC even created to what it is today. Thats just to name a few things that you won't find "Walmart" doing. I don't recall ZPI doing that. From what I've read here on the boards, Dezod and Turbo Toyos has had better luck with their kits quality and reliability wise. Again, this is just my opinion of things in my eyes, I could care less if you want to flame by what I said I really like your ride though rhythmn, you know that man

You have an opinion. I respect that. I just have a different view that's all.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:49 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

how could people not see this coming????? I am glad I changed my mind about ZPI and their products so I never got in this mess.....too bad for those who did......I would want blood
Old 08-04-2007, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

STAGE 0 Baby!! ....sorry
Old 08-04-2007, 09:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This is DEFINATLY the ultimate " I told you so" thread. This makes my day
Old 08-04-2007, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How can you not, when your basically like Walmart (middle man), where you just buy stuff.
Um didn't they create the black box and the P&P harness for greddy emanages...along with the new AEM F/IC P&P harness too? Hell I think they actually had a dealing hand in getting the AEM F/IC even created to what it is today. Thats just to name a few things that you won't find "Walmart" doing. I don't recall ZPI doing that. From what I've read here on the boards, Dezod and Turbo Toyos has had better luck with their kits quality and reliability wise. Again, this is just my opinion of things in my eyes, I could care less if you want to flame by what I said I really like your ride though rhythmn, you know that man

ZPI sucks

That's the truth, not opinion, u see that NOW
Old 08-04-2007, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by blown_xa

ZPI sucks

That's the truth, not opinion, u see that NOW

Your car is slow, u see that NOW

That's the truth, not opinion by the way.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow, ur a smart cookie
Old 08-04-2007, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ur just so ____ed off u don't know what else to say, LOL
Old 08-04-2007, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

____ed about what? That Kenny doesn't work 3 hrs away from me anymore...LOL.

Sure, I'm bummed that I have to drive a crap load longer to get my car worked on. But ____ed....naaa. You don't know me very well if you think I'm ____ed.

Sorry.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

And just out of curiosity for everyone who had something to say, basically saying Kenny is the bad guy in all of this, if he is the guy screwing everyone over, and is the "sole" person at fault here, then why did practically the WHOLE staff at ZPI leave with him? Why do they all STILL stand behind him. Are we to believe that ALL of them are bad now? Of course some of you would say so, because that's the only reason you can give. Even Chad who only has been working there for less than a year....is a Bad guy too.

Those Moraless Savages! Damn them for making my car faster...damn them!
Old 08-04-2007, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I gotta agree Travis, your taking this as everyone is taking personal shots at you when thats not the case. People have been getting screwed over by ZPI from the beginning and everytime it came to the surface you and a select few were always there to try and save the reputation. Consider yourself lucky as you didnt get caught up in this mess and got treated like how a customer should get treated. Obviously you were a great grassroots marketer for ZPI and thats why they continued to bring you great service, it would have been a devistating shock to their Scionlife business/reputation if they screwed you over. The truth of the matter here is that people got taken advantage of, have been lied to, have payed for high dollar items that they did not receive and the list of lies goes on. There is no denying that now is there Travis. You can only go so far with protecting someones interest and I think this is where they drew the line, and you should not be protecting someone that damaged the community the way that Kenny did. As I said, you had a good experience with ZPI, as did the few people that actually came to the shop to get their work done. That seemed to be the only way for anyone to get anything accomplished with ZPI. How much can they really lie to you when your spending your days at the shop waiting for them to finish the work on your car, the good ol' its shipping tommorow line doesnt work for people that are waiting at the shop. Its time to start broadening your Scion aftermarket company relationships and start referring them elsewhere as there seems to be no future for "ZPIRacing". I dont think theres much else to say at this point, but may this be a lesson learned for a lot of people
Old 08-04-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Jesus, I don't log onto SL for a few days and this is what I find. WTF. And Jesus people, STOP WITH THE BASHING and RUMOR and SPECULATION. I agree with Travis, I will check back when some truth comes along. And Apparently Danny is the son of a guy that owns a paper envolope company (www.papercone.com).
Old 08-04-2007, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The Situation is ZPI is out. specutation or not. Im happy about it.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TuningIsLife
Jesus, I don't log onto SL for a few days and this is what I find. WTF. And Jesus people, STOP WITH THE BASHING and RUMOR and SPECULATION. I agree with Travis, I will check back when some truth comes along. And Apparently Danny is the son of a guy that owns a paper envolope company (www.papercone.com).
mabey you missed this thread
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...=asc&&start=80
Old 08-04-2007, 09:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, I know I paid for a Stage 0 kit on May 23 and never recieved it. I called like 30 times and got different stories every time. This past week I called every day and only got an answer on monday and was told I'd be called back. Looks like I'll be calling Danny on monday.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for respecting that Rhythmn, I'm not here to start anything you know that And I respect yours as well. The only thing that really ____es me off about this whole situation is....I was going to buy a stage 3 built block from them In a way I'm glad I haven't but now I have to go find someone else. Oh and the fact that some innocent customers are tied up in this, that irks me a little too.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
Originally Posted by TuningIsLife
mabey you missed this thread
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...=asc&&start=80
Yea I usually don't have the time to sit around a be a post wh0re. I will form my own oppions based on everything I hear. And just so you don't think ZPI is the only company with this problem, many VEEDUB people might know the name EIP, well EIP Racing is closing thier doors for the same kinda issues with people making the same claims. (www.eipsucks.com). So it happens. It shouldn't but it does.

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**