Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Menace
Well then, let's all come back in a year when the legal system plays out its course. That's if it would be even worth coming back to. I think most of the money is not going to be returned one way or another. Whether by filing for bankruptcy or other clever maneuvering, I think some may see maybe a fraction back, minus lawyer fees. It's been over a decade and O.J. still owes...
you can come back in a year, or continue _____ing about it for the next year. either way, its not going to change.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by brett561tc
lets start out with the biggest issues first. do you know when the customers owed vehicles will be getting them back?

Brian is in contacts with Kenny, and Kenny will be letting him know. Paul's car is on the same page as Brian's, so it has priority along with Brian's. As soon as Brian gets word, his car and Paul's car will be on the same ship out of there. I have actually talked to Paul myself, to let him know, that his car was of interest and not just brushed to the side. So, I got my eye on it as well, and will be pulling to get both Brian and Paul's car out of there, so they can be finished up.

PS....sounds like I work for ZPI doesn't it... It just pays to have friends on the inside who can do a little bit of pushing for you. Paul is a friend of a friend, so it makes him my friend too...
Well friend, tell Kenny to call me so I can just pickup my car. I don't care if it's finished I just want to get out from in between this mess. I told you and him I didn't want to be caught in the middle of this. I can be in KY in 15hrs. All Kenny has to do is open the door so I can hook my car to a trailer and throw *my* engine and anything that's not together in the truck and get the hell out of there. If he puts anything in my car that just makes me more of a part of this.

I understand what you mean when you said "anyone who has actually met him in person, knows that he strives hard to make right what is wrong" that's one of the things that made me like him. We're at a point where some people are in a situation that they don't want to be in and one man holds the power to get them out of that situation and that's Kenny.

I'm a laid back kind of guy now a days and Kenny knows that by the way I reacted by what happen to my car. I put a lot of faith in him and ZPI and after 4 months the car still wasn't done. That's ok because the kind of person I am I can over look that. But getting into this mess is something I don't want part of and not hearing straight from the man with the power makes things nerve recking.

All he has to do is call me and tell me to pick up my car and open the door. I'll go in there grab my stuff, hook the car to a trailer, wish him luck, tell him I wish things were different, and get out of there. That is not hard to do and there is no legal things that stand in the way of him doing that (I know I checked).

So I plead to you and most of all to him. Help me out here. Call me or text me, I know he don't like talking on the phone. You both have my number and if not pm me or call Mike to get the number.

Thanks,
Paul
Old 08-07-2007, 06:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

good luck paul.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Im trying paul. Only so much i can do.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I remember being told once "If you dont have ZPI parts, you must not want to go fast"....... ironic, isnt it? The only thing that went fast is how quickly he locked the door.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

At this point I dont even feel like bashing on the company, arguing with travis, saying "i told you so", or making funny comments about the situation. I just want to see people get there car and money back. Paul, I wish you the best of luck on ur car bro, and if you want a good shop that will get you taken care of some advice on the route to go let me know bro, pm me....

Good luck.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

If we're making a list lets throw my name on it.

07 stage 0 kit - $2350.00
Old 08-07-2007, 09:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HyPn0TiC
If we're making a list lets throw my name on it.

07 stage 0 kit - $2350.00
Anyone that wants on the list needs to PM jwaggz82
Old 08-08-2007, 12:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

updated
Old 08-08-2007, 01:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I talked to Kenny today!!! The reson he will not post up on the forum is bc he was advised not to. He is trying to work with Danny and get everyone their parts that have not received them! He is not running, he is not taking people's money.. From what he says, danny is not cooperating with the pending orders. This is pretty much all I can say. Everyone that is owed money or parts.. Do not worry.. Everything will be takin care of. As for the cars in the shop... That was not brought up in our convo so I have no input on that. I would suggest contacting Danny and have him open the shop for you.. If he says he doesn't have keys, I call bs! I'm going to edit my previous post about Kenny bc after talking to him, I realize that I jumped the gun and I can not believe Danny! After all.. He is the one in on deleting messages out of someones. PM box. *cough*
Old 08-08-2007, 01:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I just want my $$ back - i dont even want the product anymore. All of my hope of having a really nice mount was killed in all of this drama
Old 08-08-2007, 01:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by krazylowgsx
I talked to Kenny today!!! The reson he will not post up on the forum is bc he was advised not to. He is trying to work with Danny and get everyone their parts that have not received them! He is not running, he is not taking people's money.. From what he says, danny is not cooperating with the pending orders. This is pretty much all I can say. Everyone that is owed money or parts.. Do not worry.. Everything will be takin care of. As for the cars in the shop... That was not brought up in our convo so I have no input on that. I would suggest contacting Danny and have him open the shop for you.. If he says he doesn't have keys, I call bs! I'm going to edit my previous post about Kenny bc after talking to him, I realize that I jumped the gun and I can not believe Danny! After all.. He is the one in on deleting messages out of someones. PM box. *cough*
this just keeps getting more outrageous. i hope kenny and danny get those kits out, or just get people there money back.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

like i was saying earlier, no one entirely knows whats going on so everyone needs to take a breath and relax. too much speculation going around and the people who have spent 5k and such are getting more and more worked up the more people character attack and assume that the money is "stolen". sit back, have a cold one and wait for the final verdict. by all means seek legal help if you feel inclined to, but all this speculation is just gonna make more folks upset.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i second that
Old 08-08-2007, 02:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

____ will get straighten out! Like pollup said.. Sit back, drink a cold one, and relax. One way or another we will get product or a refund!
Old 08-08-2007, 02:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by krazylowgsx
As for the cars in the shop... That was not brought up in our convo so I have no input on that. I would suggest contacting Danny and have him open the shop for you.. If he says he doesn't have keys, I call bs!

Don't assume things when you have yet to speak with all parties involved and I don't mean just Kenny and Danny. Kenny is still the only one as of now with the power to open those doors and let me in or anyone else to get our cars without a court order.

I'm not saying who is to blame for this mess but I do know who can help me. I am being told he his trying to help me and thats great but today I get a text stating "The car is Danny's property. If he will send you an email saying you can have the car and my lawyer approves then no worries. either way this should be worked out by the end of the week."

This is so untrue. If his lawyer is telling him such lies he needs to find a new lawyer cuz it will hurt him in the end.

If you would like to talk to me more about this please pm me and I'll give you my number to call and talk to me. Everyone should be educated about what's going on and most important their rights. I know mine... what's yours?

I'm not out to get Kenny. I'm out to get what's mine and get out of there. I'm not looking to get in the middle of this but it's starting to get hard not to. I'm giving him every opportunity to call me tell me to meet him at whatever time so I can hook my car to a trailer and get the hell out. It doesn't seem like this will happen but I know he's reading this so please give my a call or text message and I can be there in 15hrs. If not give me your lawyers name and number and I'll call them.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:01 AM
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member

I was gonna go down to ZPI to get everything installed, but since nobody works there I really don't need the turbo anymore. Unless I can find some good place near me, I'll be calling my credit card company on Thursday
Old 08-08-2007, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So kenny blames danny. Danny's blaming kenny....

God i so want to laugh at the people that jumped in my ____ for speaking out against ZPI. This is thousands of dollars and peoples cars and there playing little schoolyard games. Both of them are piles. Its not that hard for one or the other to open the place up and give the people their cars back. As for people who ordered parts...... good luck and god speed. When they were open for busniess people couldnt get thier parts or money...(except for rare cases)

A new level of ZPI retardation has set in...
Old 08-08-2007, 05:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by imagin
A new level of ZPI retardation has set in...
sad for all the people who are currently out of parts/money, but unfortunately a very true statement
Old 08-08-2007, 05:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by brett561tc
lets start out with the biggest issues first. do you know when the customers owed vehicles will be getting them back?

Brian is in contacts with Kenny, and Kenny will be letting him know. Paul's car is on the same page as Brian's, so it has priority along with Brian's. As soon as Brian gets word, his car and Paul's car will be on the same ship out of there. I have actually talked to Paul myself, to let him know, that his car was of interest and not just brushed to the side. So, I got my eye on it as well, and will be pulling to get both Brian and Paul's car out of there, so they can be finished up.

PS....sounds like I work for ZPI doesn't it... It just pays to have friends on the inside who can do a little bit of pushing for you. Paul is a friend of a friend, so it makes him my friend too...
Well friend, tell Kenny to call me so I can just pickup my car. I don't care if it's finished I just want to get out from in between this mess. I told you and him I didn't want to be caught in the middle of this. I can be in KY in 15hrs. All Kenny has to do is open the door so I can hook my car to a trailer and throw *my* engine and anything that's not together in the truck and get the hell out of there. If he puts anything in my car that just makes me more of a part of this.

I understand what you mean when you said "anyone who has actually met him in person, knows that he strives hard to make right what is wrong" that's one of the things that made me like him. We're at a point where some people are in a situation that they don't want to be in and one man holds the power to get them out of that situation and that's Kenny.

I'm a laid back kind of guy now a days and Kenny knows that by the way I reacted by what happen to my car. I put a lot of faith in him and ZPI and after 4 months the car still wasn't done. That's ok because the kind of person I am I can over look that. But getting into this mess is something I don't want part of and not hearing straight from the man with the power makes things nerve recking.

All he has to do is call me and tell me to pick up my car and open the door. I'll go in there grab my stuff, hook the car to a trailer, wish him luck, tell him I wish things were different, and get out of there. That is not hard to do and there is no legal things that stand in the way of him doing that (I know I checked).

So I plead to you and most of all to him. Help me out here. Call me or text me, I know he don't like talking on the phone. You both have my number and if not pm me or call Mike to get the number.

Thanks,
Paul
If you need any help with your car man let me, or Travis and I know we would be more than happy to help you. Even if you need a place to crash thats cool too. I know exactly what you are going through with your car man....I am in the same boat! I am hoping keeping a level head, open mind, and patience will pay off.

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**