Notices
Exclusive Sponsored Sales site sponsors with special deals...

HID Special $60 Shipped for Scionlife members

Old 12-07-2009, 11:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You must have gotten the wrong relay type. Maybe its a 9006 relay instead of the H11?

Originally Posted by ****
I just recieved my HIDExtra kit with the relay harness but when I'm trying to do the install the relay plug will not go into the stock headlight plug. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 12-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Ordering instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code at the 1st page of this thread or on my signature to get $15 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, email me at info@hidextra.com

Thanks~

Michelle
Old 12-08-2009, 02:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Any wiring kits come with these?
Old 12-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

HI,

The kit comes with everything you need all plug and play,

2 bulbs, 2 ballast, 2 wire harness, 2 adhesvie pads and some zip ties.

Thanks`

Michelle
Originally Posted by B_Real45
Any wiring kits come with these?
Old 12-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old 12-08-2009, 08:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So the kits do NOT come with a wiring harness that has a relay and fuses for the battery line?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Nope, that's separate, and our cars don't require it, but you can still get it if you want. I think it is like 15$

Can't wait to get mine!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Relay is different from wire harness, scion cars don't need a relay (that connects to the battery) therefore it's not included, but you can purchase additional at $16. Thanks!

michelle

Originally Posted by B_Real45
So the kits do NOT come with a wiring harness that has a relay and fuses for the battery line?
Old 12-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

6.) Deadline for this Event is December 31, 2009

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010
8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

9.) Additional information will be added if there is any.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

HOW TO EARN EXTRA ENTRIES!

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases, you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 12-09-2009, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You've been emailed!!
Old 12-09-2009, 08:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It says that these kits are waterproof...

So if I mount them behind the

bumper support (between the upper and lower grill)

Will they be safe?
Old 12-09-2009, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^yes that is where i have mine and have been fine since the day i installed them.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Due to overwhelming responses, I've decided to put on the special ahead of time so that you guys can get a head start on finding what HID kits you want!!!!

COUPON CODE: xmasspecial-m ($21 off online price)
EXPIRATION: Jan 4, 2010 MIDNIGHT

So the special price is $54 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: xmasspecial-m to get $21 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Kind SHIPPING REMINDER:

All orders placed on weekends and Holidays will be shipped out the NEXT business day. Our shipment method is USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days, so orders before tomorrow will guarantee before Xmas but order AFTER tomorrow may arrive after Xmas depending on post office delays if any. Thank you!

Michelle
Old 12-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

BUMP for CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

BUMP for CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS SPECIAL!!!

NOTE:
We are closed from Dec 24-27th &
Jan 1-3 , All orders placed within these dates will be packaged and shipped within the next 1-2 business days. Thank you!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Shipping Reminder:

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

Thank you for all your support and patience!

Michelle
Old 12-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

BUMP for CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS SPECIAL!!!

NOTE:
We are closed from Dec 24-27th &
Jan 1-3 , All orders placed within these dates will be packaged and shipped within the next 1-2 business days. Thank you!!!!

Shipping Reminder:

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 01-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

HI All!!

The Christmas and new years special is now officially over, the $60 ongoing special is now back! See my signature for the coupon codes! Thank you!

Michelle
Old 01-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: scionsp-w to get $15 off any kit online
tenpercentoff-m to get 10% off bulbs and accessories

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com

Michelle

Quick Reply: HID Special $60 Shipped for Scionlife members