Notices
Exclusive Sponsored Sales site sponsors with special deals...

HID Special $60 Shipped for Scionlife members

Old 02-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Sponsor
SL Member

You will not lose your high beam,

see below on how to order thanks~

Ordering Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: scionsp-w to get $15 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Thanks~

michelle

Originally Posted by bikerdude1550
I have an 07 scion tC I want to know if I will not be able to use my high beams if I get an Hid kit for my car also I want to get a kit for my for lights 8000K in both kits

Last edited by HIDXTRA; 03-01-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Sponsor
SL Member

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

Buy ANY two kits and get a free HIDeXtra.com License Plate Frame Free!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: scionsp-w to get $15 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

6.) Please note in additional comment area “Purchased two kits, want license plate frame”

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com

Thanks for all your support and business!!

Michelle

Last edited by HIDXTRA; 03-01-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'll be ordering mine within 2 weeks hopefully
Old 02-24-2010, 04:06 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by bikerdude1550
I have an 07 scion tC I want to know if I will not be able to use my high beams if I get an Hid kit for my car also I want to get a kit for my for lights 8000K in both kits
Yo bikerdude1550: Trust Michele she took care of me so well and she knows her stuff.
I got my kit like 3 months ago and their service iz outstanding. When I hear that doodz spend like $200-$300 dollars on their kits I laugh and say "Yeah you got ripped off" and their kits won't even be bright as mine. I have an 6000k H11 on my 08 tC and this kit is so beautiful and easy to hook up. My ten year old daughter even hooked it up for me as I was instructing her on how to and it was a piece a cake. Get em' got em' love em.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ordered my kit friday, recd today - A+!!!
Thanks HID Extra!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

install took 5 min, very easy, no mess, no fuss, totally plug and play... a monkey could do it Wont be able to get a good read on the color (6000k) until later this evening (installed at 10am), but i expect to be impressed quality of the kit / wiring / connectors is A++
Once my relay kit comes in tomorrow, i'll have no worries about melting wires. I know a relay kit isn't really required, but I always err on the side of caution, and whats a $10 spend for a little piece of mind...
Old 02-25-2010, 12:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well I just tried putting in a order again.

Turns out, my card's address is still under my parents home & I tried to use my apartment's address. I guess that was the problem with the 1st order.

This time, I put down my parents. It went through without problems.
-----

Can't wait to try it out...

Coming from big family. One member does something neat; they seem to do it too. So I'm going to say you guys probably will get more orders from me. LOL
Old 02-28-2010, 07:45 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I bought 2 of these kits. One for my honda accord and another for my gf's XA. Everything went smoothly on the Accord. I'm having issues with the XA. Everything is installed on the car, but when I turn on the headlights, only the halogen bulb comes on. When I put on the high beams, I get no light at all. I'm not using a relay harness as Michelle told me I didn't need one on the XA. Was this incorrect, or did I just get a screwed up kit? Thanks

GT
Old 03-01-2010, 02:30 AM

I just ordered a set of H11-6K...can't wait to get them!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 05:29 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by gtran1502
I bought 2 of these kits. One for my honda accord and another for my gf's XA. Everything went smoothly on the Accord. I'm having issues with the XA. Everything is installed on the car, but when I turn on the headlights, only the halogen bulb comes on. When I put on the high beams, I get no light at all. I'm not using a relay harness as Michelle told me I didn't need one on the XA. Was this incorrect, or did I just get a screwed up kit? Thanks

GT
Never mind, figured it out. Apparently, black is positive and red is negative on their wiring harness. The polarity was reversed so the HID would not come on. Additionally, the wiring harness was miswired where the low beam and high beam wires were switched. Besides these little quirks, pretty darn good kit for 60 bucks.

GT
Old 03-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

HI GT,

Your probably got a dual beam bulb that needs polarity reverse,
send me an email with a copy of this message to info@hidextra.com

and give me your order # and full name and the bulb type you p urchase so I can get you instructions to get the settings corrected. Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by gtran1502

GT
Old 03-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

SPRING is around the corner and we’d love to save you money!!! See below for the Spring Special , pass this around and you will still get a free LICENSE PLATE FRAME for every 2 kits you order!!!!

COUPON CODE: springsp-m ($17 off online price)
EXPIRATION: May 15, 2010 Midnight PST

So the special price is $58 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: springsp-m to get $17 off the kit price
Input coupon code: tenpercentoff-m to get 10% off bulbs only, ballast or accessories

Michelle
Old 03-02-2010, 12:55 AM

OMG!!! I just ordered my kit yesterday and now you come up with this offer!!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)
Old 03-04-2010, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

These are great HID Sets and Bulbs! I love the Ones I have on my TC! SO!
Ibought a second set - Needed a set for my 2nd baby (Nissan Sentra SE-R)

Old 03-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

SPRING is around the corner and we’d love to save you money!!! See below for the Spring Special , pass this around and you will still get a free LICENSE PLATE FRAME for every 2 kits you order!!!!

COUPON CODE: springsp-m ($17 off online price)
EXPIRATION: May 15, 2010 Midnight PST

So the special price is $58 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Input coupon code: tenpercentoff-m to get 10% off bulbs only, ballast or accessories

Michelle
Old 03-05-2010, 08:50 PM

JUST GOT MY SET IN TODAY! INSTALLATION WAS VERY EASY...NO TOOLS REQUIRED ..........JUST ONE QUESTION IS IT NORMAL TO HEAR A LITTLE CHIRP COMING FROM THE BALLASTS?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_0185.jpg (53.6 KB, 20 views)
IMG_0189.jpg (60.5 KB, 18 views)
IMG_0193.jpg (51.1 KB, 18 views)
Old 03-05-2010, 09:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey, do you have D2S 6000k and H11 3000k HID kits in stock? How much shipped to 92805? Is there tax involved for orders shipping to CA?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

HI,

We have both instock , see below for ordering instructions, tax and shipping included. thanks!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Originally Posted by Daskid
Hey, do you have D2S 6000k and H11 3000k HID kits in stock? How much shipped to 92805? Is there tax involved for orders shipping to CA?
Old 03-09-2010, 11:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rtony40
JUST GOT MY SET IN TODAY! INSTALLATION WAS VERY EASY...NO TOOLS REQUIRED ..........JUST ONE QUESTION IS IT NORMAL TO HEAR A LITTLE CHIRP COMING FROM THE BALLASTS?

wow, your box was packed nicer than mine. mine was just bubble wrapped and shoved in a generic flapped box. no sections like yours. i'm jealous. my box was thin and flimsy, too. not that sturdy cardboard you have... wow.

Quick Reply: HID Special $60 Shipped for Scionlife members