Notices
Exclusive Sponsored Sales site sponsors with special deals...

HID Special $60 Shipped for Scionlife members

Old 03-30-2010, 05:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ASquared150
I just ordered a 5000k set. I registered an account on the website at the same time and I only got a confirmation email for the account registration - not for the actual order. Looking at my order history in my account also shows nothing. My BANK account activity, however, shows the charge. Help?
Same thing happened with mine. Just wait until tomorrow, you should get an email sent to you saying that your order was shipping, along with a Tracking number with it. Takes a little bit. Dont worry though, you will get your kit
Old 03-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Hi,

That means that your debit card got declined, which means your name and billing address did not match the name and billing address of your card, so the bank will hold the fund you will try to charge until they get the decline message and your funds will be reversed in 3-4 business days. Please try to order again and make sure all the info is correct, and use express checkout and make sure to click the correct payment method. Thanks!~

Michelle

Originally Posted by ASquared150
I just ordered a 5000k set. I registered an account on the website at the same time and I only got a confirmation email for the account registration - not for the actual order. Looking at my order history in my account also shows nothing. My BANK account activity, however, shows the charge. Help?
Old 03-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

SPRING is around the corner and we’d love to save you money!!! See below for the Spring Special , pass this around and you will still get a free LICENSE PLATE FRAME for every 2 kits you order!!!!

COUPON CODE: springsp-m ($17 off online price)
EXPIRATION: May 15, 2010 Midnight PST

So the special price is $58 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: springsp-m to get $17 off the kit price
Input coupon code: tenpercentoff-m to get 10% off bulbs only, ballast or accessories

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com

Michelle
Old 04-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

All orders placed before 3pm PST today will be shipped today. You should be receiving a tracking # soon if not already.

Also, for those who ordered from us (www.hidextra.com) , please kindly reply to this thread or something so it won't look so lonely and looks like I'm talking to myself? :icon_teeth: Because there are many orders each day but no feedback! :p Thanks!

Michelle
Old 04-01-2010, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i can't wait to get my replacement bulb. you guys do cover your butts with a good warranty. LOL

i just wanna get the HID's in already!!!! i hate delays. LOL
Old 04-01-2010, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by HIDXTRA

SPRING is around the corner and we’d love to save you money!!! See below for the Spring Special , pass this around and you will still get a free LICENSE PLATE FRAME for every 2 kits you order!!!!
Damn forgot to ask about this when i ordered, think you guys would be willing to ship me a plate frame? I'm looking to get a new frame and i figure i might as well advertise for some great guys/gals!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:27 PM

whoo hoo! i got my 10ks in! thanks michelle so much for putting up with me. one last question. is it normal to hear a humming noise coming from my balasts?
Old 04-02-2010, 03:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Michelle - Thanks for the capasitors! it fixed the flickering problem so far so good and they look great with the 300C...Thanks for everything!

Shortly Im going to order a set for my Fog lights (that would be the 4th set ordered) - when I do can I get a license Plate frame? trying to replace my INJEN one plus I get a lot of compliments on the HIDs so figure I can promote for you...

Old 04-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

HI,

Send me an email with your order #s or full name and I'll see if I can get one approved for you thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by Ecko1911
Damn forgot to ask about this when i ordered, think you guys would be willing to ship me a plate frame? I'm looking to get a new frame and i figure i might as well advertise for some great guys/gals!
Old 04-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Hi,

a little humming is normal. thanks!~

Michelle

Originally Posted by KubeStick
whoo hoo! i got my 10ks in! thanks michelle so much for putting up with me. one last question. is it normal to hear a humming noise coming from my balasts?
Old 04-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Nice car!! bright and clean Can I use your picture for HIDeXtra? we would love to add these pics to our HID collection on facebook and future promotions. Also just request for a plate next time you order and I'll get you one, Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by Cisco_TeamShogun
Michelle - Thanks for the capasitors! it fixed the flickering problem so far so good and they look great with the 300C...Thanks for everything!

Shortly Im going to order a set for my Fog lights (that would be the 4th set ordered) - when I do can I get a license Plate frame? trying to replace my INJEN one plus I get a lot of compliments on the HIDs so figure I can promote for you...

Old 04-03-2010, 04:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yup thats fine...i'll take better pics and send them to you...also if you have a decal i be more than glad to put it on my hood

Thanks for everything and so far so good!
Old 04-04-2010, 03:44 AM
SL Member

Just ordered a set of H4 Hi/Lo 8k for my D can't wait!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 03:50 AM

Seems like both my ballasts or atleast one went out today after only 4 months
Sent an email to support.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

I going to get 60$ and buy the 10k
Old 04-05-2010, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by HIDXTRA
HI,

Send me an email with your order #s or full name and I'll see if I can get one approved for you thanks!

Michelle
hey michelle, no worries, i got my kits and there was already a plate frame in there! You guys are great, and thanks very much!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

What is your shipping address, pm me. I'm gonna send you a pair of decals thanks!

michelle

Originally Posted by Cisco_TeamShogun
Yup thats fine...i'll take better pics and send them to you...also if you have a decal i be more than glad to put it on my hood

Thanks for everything and so far so good!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

COUPON CODE: springsp-m ($17 off online price)
EXPIRATION: May 15, 2010 Midnight PST

So the special price is $58 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: springsp-m to get $17 off the kit price
Input coupon code: tenpercentoff-m to get 10% off bulbs only, ballast or accessories

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com

Michelle
Old 04-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. Thanks!

Michelle
Old 04-08-2010, 02:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

installed a 6k kit on the g/f's bug today, she was happy and so was I...I hate using standard bulbs now!

Quick Reply: HID Special $60 Shipped for Scionlife members