Notices
Exclusive Sponsored Sales site sponsors with special deals...

HID Special $60 Shipped for Scionlife members

Old 04-08-2010, 12:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I originally bought the $75 kit 8000k back in early March. I installed them and the bulb burned out within the same day. So I replugged everything and they worked for a whole week. I'm guessing the way I installed the ballast on the driver's side didn't like being shifted when I made turns. I PM'd Michelle on here; she answered back within a day. She told me to switch the bulbs around & it worked. I installed them again in better spots. Then the passenger side wasn't working so I knew it was a bad bulb all along. Which makes sense why I was hearing buzzing once in a blue moon...

Friday I decided since customer service is quite nice to try again. Bought a slim kit this time and extra bulbs. Got them yesterday. I'm crossing my fingers! lol

The packaging is kind of weak (thinking that because I work for a shipping supplies company & used to double or triple wall die-cuts)
Old 04-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

SPRING is around the corner and we’d love to save you money!!! See below for the Spring Special , pass this around and you will still get a free LICENSE PLATE FRAME for every 2 kits you order!!!!

COUPON CODE: springsp-m ($17 off online price)
EXPIRATION: May 15, 2010 Midnight PST

So the special price is $58 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: springsp-m to get $17 off the kit price
Input coupon code: tenpercentoff-m to get 10% off bulbs only, ballast or accessories

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com

Michelle
Old 04-10-2010, 01:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just finished placing my order , now i just sit and wait
Old 04-11-2010, 03:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump for a good product. my 5K bi xenon's in my xD look great!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

SPRING is around the corner and we’d love to save you money!!! See below for the Spring Special , pass this around and you will still get a free LICENSE PLATE FRAME for every 2 kits you order!!!!

So the special price is $58 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Input coupon code: tenpercentoff-m to get 10% off bulbs only, ballast or accessories

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Michelle
Old 04-13-2010, 11:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

8000k for low & OEM fogs

P0001275.jpg
P0001290.jpg

This is where I mounted everything.

Slims
P0001279.jpg
P0001281.jpg

$75 buck ones for my fogs
P0001278.jpg

------
They are very blue when turned on but becomes a sky blue after minute. I'm 100% sure now that I mounted them incorrectly to get the problems before. Buying the slims for my headlights is a wiser choice since I was able to mount them better.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Received mine today 6000K, that was some super fast shipping.No problems with the kit at all.But I do have one complaint, it should've been packed a little better.It kit itself was in a box, but it was put into just a USPS envelope.It should've been put in another box for better protection for the kit.Other than that everything is good.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Old 04-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

BUMP For SPRING SPECIAL! :D

Michelle
Old 04-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

FREE HID KIT DRAWING!! JOIN HIDeXtra on Facebook as a FRIEND or FAN or follow us on TWITTER! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY! HIDeXtra.com is hosting a FREE KIT drawing on June 1st, 2010 and lucky winner will be Announced June 2nd, 2010. If you DO order (All orders in May), each order will count as an extra entry. For every 1000 Fans or Friends, ONE HID KIT will be givin! So get EVERYONE you know to join! The more Fans and Friends, the MORE free KITS! Every current friends and fans will already be entered. Thank you all for your support and business!!
Old 04-30-2010, 02:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

xb2- 6k hit me up. ready to go. i had the 8ks. but got destroyed in the wreck. so imma try 6ks now to match my leds up front. PM me! or whateva.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:06 PM
SL Member

do u guys sell only one single ballast (the 55W) ? cauze one of my ballasts was dead. >"< . thanks
Old 04-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Hi,

What year is yr make model of your car, xb2 you mean xb right? what's the year so I can get you the correct bulb type, otherwise see below on how to order and find out bulb type, current special is $58/kit shipping/tax included within the U.S. Thanks!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

MIchelle
Hidextra.com
info@hidextra.com
860-821-8212

Originally Posted by DJ_FroZone
xb2- 6k hit me up. ready to go. i had the 8ks. but got destroyed in the wreck. so imma try 6ks now to match my leds up front. PM me! or whateva.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Hi,

We don't have 55w ballast for the following reason

1.) 55w is only 15% brighter than the 33w
2.) because of this brightness, it burns out the bulb and the ballast out faster
3.) 55w is 2-3 times more expensive than the 35w

Therefore it is not worth using or selling the 55w. Thanks~

Michelle

Originally Posted by kenshinta
do u guys sell only one single ballast (the 55W) ? cauze one of my ballasts was dead. >"< . thanks
Old 04-30-2010, 07:33 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Old 04-30-2010, 11:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

2010 xb.
6ks
13850 zipcode
and i bought a kit before the sale with teh liscene plate frames. can i still get one??
Old 05-01-2010, 02:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Michelle I need a set for my "VRD" fogs (Scion TC 05). I think the bulbs are H3. (could anyone confirm).

I dont have a 9006 connection for power, so if a harness is needed, I need that too (power is through a red and white wire).

If this is a big issue, I have a OEM Fog light harness I can use. I would just need the bulbs to be H3 (if correct size)

I need a kit in 5000K. lmk know what to type when I do the check out through the site. Thanks

This will be my 4th set can I get a license plate?

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Hi,

Price is $58/shipped to US address see below on how to order. You must order 2 kits at the same time to get a license plate frame, thanks!

Your bulb type is

2010 SCION xB
Low beam headlamp
H11
High beam headlamp

3.) Use Express checkout

MIchelle
Hidextra.com
info@hidextra.com
860-821-8212

michelle

Originally Posted by DJ_FroZone
2010 xb.
6ks
13850 zipcode
and i bought a kit before the sale with teh liscene plate frames. can i still get one??
Old 05-03-2010, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you forgot about me Michelle?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Sponsor
SL Member

Hey,

If your fogs are stock then the kit will come with the right size H3 wire harness, if your fogs are not stock, All you need to do is purchase the H3 kit and all the wires will come with it too, most likely prongs for your connector or you can power it up directly from the relay. See below on how to order, when you get your order #, email me info@hidextra.com right away and I'll add a license plate for you, most of the time customers need to purchase 2 kits at a time to get plate frame but 4 kits separate is good enough

3.) Use Express checkout

MIchelle
Hidextra.com
info@hidextra.com
860-821-8212

Originally Posted by Cisco_TeamShogun
Michelle I need a set for my "VRD" fogs (Scion TC 05). I think the bulbs are H3. (could anyone confirm).

I dont have a 9006 connection for power, so if a harness is needed, I need that too (power is through a red and white wire).

If this is a big issue, I have a OEM Fog light harness I can use. I would just need the bulbs to be H3 (if correct size)

I need a kit in 5000K. lmk know what to type when I do the check out through the site. Thanks

This will be my 4th set can I get a license plate?

Thanks!

Quick Reply: HID Special $60 Shipped for Scionlife members