Notices
Exclusive Sponsored Sales site sponsors with special deals...

TB Performance Products Trunk Brace 70 dollars shipped!

Old 11-22-2011, 03:51 AM
SL Member

Default TB Performance Products Trunk Brace 70 dollars shipped!

It is here! We have finished construction of our first run of Trunk braces for the first generation Scion TC. These are very similar to our tc2 trunk braces in construction but mount in a different point. These mount to the shock mounts right behind the rear seat. This design has a similar mounting point to the Ingalls Trunk Brace but will allow for the driver to maintain a stock interior. You dont have to take out the sub box in the rear or take out the styrofoam pieces either. This is a simple 10 minute install and will stiffen the rear end of your Scion Tc right up! Each brace is currently being sold for 50 dollars plus shipping(usually only 20 dollars or so)Now...Here are the pictures! sorry for the graininess my main camera died..
TC1TrunkBrace.jpg
Here you can see that all the oem pieces are still able to fit.
TC1TrunkBrace2.jpg

To order simply send an email to Tbperformanceproducts@gmail.com stating the vehicle you have, The part you would like, and the color you would like it in :D We offer each piece in Red or Black, but we can also do custom colors upon request(price increases may occur)
Old 11-24-2011, 08:28 AM
SL Member

Review came back to us today! Noticeable difference in the twisties where the rear end felt more planted and flat. If you want to make your TC into a canyon, Autocross, or time attack car then this brace will help you achieve your goal! Let family and friends know about us this Christmas, at 70 dollars shipped this performance part can fit into almost anyone's budget! We also recently updated our website to allow customers to order straight from our website! This means its simple one stop shopping for you or your loved ones! http://tbperformanceproducts.yolasite.com/

Last edited by TB_Performance_Products; 11-25-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

shouldn't the heavy metal of the trunk chassis acts like a brace already?
Old 01-01-2012, 12:26 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by uhsentc
shouldn't the heavy metal of the trunk chassis acts like a brace already?
It really does make a difference when you get both the trunk brace and the X brace together. I noticed a little bit of a difference with the trunk brace, because it ties the tops of the strut towers together in the rear, so it will make a difference, but the x ties those into the pillars by the hatch and makes it feel like the car stays way more flat. I actually move in the seat now, not the car.
I went out and picked up my bars at TB Performance, Danny was really cool and he knows what he's doing. He made the bars right there and we fit them into the car.

I can't wait to get the mid brace and make the car even more stable. who needs AWD when you got these