Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Hello From S. Utah

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 06:01 PM

Default Hello From S. Utah

Glad to find this site after buying an 05 xa. I have been on similar sites for an older Mercedes I recently sold as well a motorcyle I still own. It's nice to have a place to go to find out info and meet similar people who all have a little something in common. I'm in the St George area of S Utah. A retired UPS guy from Southern Cal, relocated after a divorce to be closer to my aging mother. I do home and auto repair for fun when I'm not driving a school bus for our local kids.
Sold my 95 SL320 Benz last month and went the total polar opposite and picked up the xa. After the Benz and it's electrical nightmares and costly parts, I thought the xa would be a fun alternative and get some great gas mpg! It kind of takes me back to my younger days with my numerous volkswagens but with the great extras that even the simple cars of the last decade have (ac, power str., locks, windows, etc.).
After the first couple weeks I've done a full tint, wheels and tires, and now looking at upgrading the sound system. Love the little car ESPECIALLY at the gas pump. Cheers!