Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Howdy from MS

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 09:42 PM

Default Howdy from MS

New to the forum and figured i would stop in and introduce myself! I bought my first scion in 09. It was an 06 SRP xb! I drove that car for several years then traded up to a 2012 tC brand new physically off the showroom floor (because it was the only standard on the lot) I have been driving it ever since and am currently up to just over 96k miles. My car up until this week as been completely stock because of other projects i have been working on in the past couple of years. I am starting to slowly add a few things to the tC to make it a little funner so i can resist the urge to trade it in for something else. (DEBT IS STUPID DON'T DO IT!!) I hope to pick up a little bit of knowledge on these sweet little Toyota's and see what others have done to their cars! On a second note I am a big SCCA AutoX enthusiast and hope to spread the word on it!!
Old 01-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome to the site freddieX, thanks for joining us!
Old 01-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello and welcome to the forum! Great to have another Scion owner here. Show us your ride when you have a chance. You'll find just about anything you might have questions about there. Have fun surfing around!