Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Never Fear, Luv is Here! Back with a new LUV MOBILE 2015 tC 2.5 RS9 #155/2000

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

Cool Never Fear, Luv is Here! Back with a new LUV MOBILE 2015 tC 2.5 RS9 #155/2000

Hello Everyone,
I am Old to SL! I have been Lurking and Posting on and off for 9 years and never use the Introduction Forum. I have been away for a few years concentrating on my job. "M" had me away on Secret Assignments. haha...Any case, my 1st Scion was a 2006 TCM Toaster, Auto. I had it for 9 years and 177k miles and it for the most part only required Routine Maintenance: Oil, Filter, Batteries, Brakes, & Tires. A couple of windshields, water pump & a timing belt. Best, Most Reliable Car I ever own.

Now it has been traded in for my New LUV MOBILE 2015 tC 2.5 RS9 #155/2000.

I Luv this car!! It’s a LUV MOBILE, BATMOBILE & GIANTS MOBILE!
I will probably post some pics in the Gallery. I kind of Debating whether I should Post a Build / Mod Thread on the LUV MOBILE because I have already started and it has a few Mods.

Should I or Shouldn’t I?
From Luv with Love!

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-09-2016 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome, MR_LUV! Make sure to browse the forum for more info about your car and feel free to post any specific questions you have about your vehicle in the tech sections.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase, you've done a great job. Your Scion looks great, thanks a lot for sharing! Make sure to create a build thread so we can follow your progress.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:18 AM
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

Hello CARiD,

Thank you for your encouragement.

BTW, I recently went to your Site got your set of Red MGP Caliper Covers. They are a Wonderful quality and very easy to install.
It took me less than a couple of minutes after I removed my wheels. They help reduce the brake dust and look great on my Rear
Calipers to compliment the look with my red TRD Big Brake Kit on the Front.

In fact, I will show the Install and Feature them soon in my new MR LUV's LUV MOBILE Mod Thread 2015 tC2.5 RS9:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sci...-5-rs9-232519/

From LUV, with Love