Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

New [used] xA in LA

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 01:30 AM

Default New [used] xA in LA

What's up guys. I just bought my 2006 xA! I've driven it for about 150 miles just commuting to work, and it's not a bad drive besides being a little bumpy. I've begun to notice little issues with it: low mpg, a squeaky noise under the hood, and a slight rattle in the doors from the speakers...

So any basic maintenance advice would be highly appreciated, as this is the first car I've bought on my own.

Thanks

Name:  tNvIUnM.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  503 Bytes
Old 04-17-2014, 05:27 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome to the site ford519, thanks for joining us!
Old 04-17-2014, 03:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ford519
What's up guys. I just bought my 2006 xA! I've driven it for about 150 miles just commuting to work, and it's not a bad drive besides being a little bumpy. I've begun to notice little issues with it: low mpg, a squeaky noise under the hood, and a slight rattle in the doors from the speakers...

So any basic maintenance advice would be highly appreciated, as this is the first car I've bought on my own.

Thanks

Take it back to the dealer who sold it to you and address those issues with them. Most places (even used lots) have a 30 day warranty.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by torqueTc
Take it back to the dealer who sold it to you and address those issues with them. Most places (even used lots) have a 30 day warranty.
Unfortunately that won't be an option as I bought it from a private individual