Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Spartan65 says Hello

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 07:15 AM

Default Spartan65 says Hello

Emma

I made a couple of different attempts to find my Argento Silver FR-S, I didn't have much luck here in New Mexico. I went to the Local Subaru Dealer with my 2006 WRX wagon, and was quickly turned away by the used car manager who I'd actually bought the car from. Turns out he didn't like my powder coated black wheels.
One day I was driving by Beaver Scion for lunch and I spotted her, I was definitely going to have to leave my comfort zone for this one.
She is Hot Lava in color and an AT to boot, not my first choice but after all the hype and the wait from the first released FT-86 pictures, I reluctantly asked for a test drive. Buddy T sold me my Renesis RX8 in Sunlight Silver a few years back, A used car that was traded in by an owner that broke his hip and couldn't get in and out of it anymore. He's a great guy asked me for my drivers license, put it in his pocket and gave me the key out of the security box. Getting in this car was funny I weighed 265 and Buddy weighs 300# so it was like being in a dropped ride right away. The ride was great, responsive, nimble and just a tad bit rear twitchy. I liked it, I have never had a new car before. Close to new, the RX8 had 2K when I got it, the WRX had 18K, I looked down at the ODO and she's got 65 miles on the ODO, well it's a great number for me, So I asked what they are asking for the car. He starts going on about Pure Price, I jab him with the demo miles and the acid stain on the drivers window right about then we get back to the dealer.
Buddy asks me if I want to trade in the WRX, I ask him for 17k on the trade, he came back with 16K, I start adding up the new clutch it'll need sooner than not, new tires due to my Hoonigan sessions, plus Before this went down, I'd go outside and un-marry my COBB AP to sell, with all the maps Cameron Dawes did for me. I say 16 Five and I'm in for Pure Price $25,300.00

So I introduce to you Emma, my Hot Lava AT FR-S

Name:  DSC_0015.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  121.4 KB
Name:  DSC_0016.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  130.4 KB
Old 11-20-2012, 01:16 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

nice FR-S! you will love it
Old 11-20-2012, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sigh. I wish that color was available for the tc2.