Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

sunset tc path to stardom

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 04:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default sunset tc path to stardom

Hello guys I've new to this particular forum but I've had my 2011 tc for over a year & am trying to make my tc the sickest one on my block ... My current mods include these extremely over priced dealer trd wheels, springs , spoiler , exhaust , side & back decal , lighted door sills , nav system , strut bar ... & 5 % tint all around weather Tec rain guards , roof spoiler , trd valve stems & license plate , modified stock antenna (cut) .... Will post pics as soon as I learn how lol ... Eventually I want to end up going to a turbo & yes I will be turbo charging an a/t even though the trans can't hold as much power as the m/t desendent or dezod seem to be the only ones out ... For now I'm only focusing on looks untill my warranty runs out ... So for I will soon be ordering white LEDs for my interior & license plate & whie halo drl & white hids along with some spacers to flush out my wheels ... Also getting the grillcraft black grills & painting my calipers red & installing new drilled rotors when they next run out & maybe a brake upgrade when I go turbo ... That's it for now please advise me on any more crimson tc mods you guys think would go good with my car please and thank you ...
Old 11-17-2012, 04:40 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry for my grammer smart phones aren't so smart lol (auto correct )