Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

xA new guy

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 05:18 PM

Default xA new guy

So got the new job I wanted and turns out my beautiful truck gets horrible gas mileage and that means I need a new car "used".

We! Wife and I had an 09 xD and she loved it so I thought I would look for something similar, small car for mileage. Looked at a lot of crap and finally found a one owner 70k 2006 xA in really good shape, jumped on it and am loving it.

Now the problem is I have a modding issue. I can't leave anything alone.

I haven't done anything but change the oil in the little thing yet (which was the easiest ever). I will probably change the brakes out to EBC here in the near future I like knowing what the car has prior to any failures. The five speed seems solid so no clutch yet. I will probably also change out the shocks not sure which yet but want to go a little lower and put some sway bars in - to tighten up the already solid cornering. I know I will never go fast but I love how it turns in and holds the line.
That's it for now. THanks
Doug
Old 01-27-2016, 09:18 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Pleasure hearing from you gsxrdoug. Make sure to add some pictures of your car to the Gallery and checkout our current photos while you're at it