Notices
Maintenance & Car Care Tune-ups and shake-downs...

Turbo Wax Review

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 08:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Re: Turbo Wax Review

Originally Posted by Sciond
I recently got some samples of this product from Juan. I was very impressed by the packaging of the product it came with very easy to read instructions and even a tip card to help me get the best results from the product.
Before I review the product I would like to thank Juan for his patience while I went through a loss of someone close to me.
I have been detailing my cars for over 20 years many of which have been show quality and during this time I have been through many products and I have seen many come and go. Most of them never deliver on their promises of quality.
Step one was washing the car with their car wash. Very good product and very mild removed all the dirt and left a good surface to start with.
Step two was I used the pre wax cleaner which left a nice smooth un-waxed surface.(Note I pre clayed the car the day before.)Left a very nice base to start with.
Step three. The wax very nice and very easy to use synthetic product. One thing that was different to me was that it recommended it sit on the car for 15 minutes. I actually had it on ½ hour. I then removed it. Here is where I was SHOCKED it had a very deep rich looking shine that I never see from synthetic polishes. I have used the best carnauba waxes and I can honestly say this products stands up with the best of them and for synthetic that is amazing. I also noticed no white marks on rear bumper appliqué and rubber molding which was greatly appreciated.
Step four I used the spray detailer to really clean it up and add luster to the paint. I would say I am more than impressed this kills my current product I was using which was Tropi-Care. After I was done to test the surface I used a piece of plastic wrap on the surface to check it for gloss. The darn thing never did cling LOL
I next did the wheels. There tire gel is one of only 2 I know of that do not spit when you roll. However you must make sure you put a very good coat the tires; however once you do it really is very durable.
Step five I used their 3 amigos products everywhere and I mean everywhere. What was great about it was easy to use and non greasy to the touch and I used it on my leather steering wheel without any problems and it did all the rubber and vinyl nicely. I usually need 2 products to handle this. Very versatile and I am impressed.

In summary this is a great line of products that I recommend to any who want to detail and show their car and wants very simple and easy to use products. I am going to order more for the next show season.

Pics to follow

zaino or turbo wax? what do you like better? if you have used zaino
Old 04-05-2008, 03:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well in my case ive never used zaino but i have used alot of other products
and have never had the results that im having.
Plus they last a long time compare to the others.
Myself i have 4 cars that i wash every week (im not crazy )
and I wax them ones a month well my bop xb I do it every week
and i have been using the same pre wax ,paint protection and clay bar since
mid december of 2007.
here are some picks so you can see what i mean
hope it helps
clay bar since 12/07

german aplicator

paint protection

the prewax is almost in the same place as the paint protection and the tire gel is alomst out
but it has been 3 months using this products like a amd man an they have last
and last but not least that without count the time that my friends have come to my house to wax their cars . (im with S/E PR chapther)
Old 04-05-2008, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Please allow me to answer that, if I may

First thing I will said; What it comes down to is personal preference, are the xxx brand products good, yes, they are also VERY EXPENSIVE and very complicated to use, go to any forum and you will always find people asking on how to do this or that.

With the proper maintenance you can protect your car finish and you don’t have to break the bank, now if you have lots of money and the “LUXURY” to apply muliple coats and you need that social status that “I use xxx brand” then that is the product for you. Of course if you ask any xxx brand lover they will tell you that we don’t know what we are talking about.

Pictures always look great minutes after cleaning with any product period.

We get all caught up in the debate on what is best, it depends on who you ask, if you ask a xxx brand lover if theres any other products outthere they will tell you that xxx particular brand is the best in the world, they are the same people, who are constantly patting each other on the back. These guys are afraid of anything new. They know it all already.

Are our products the best, no, we never said or claim that, what we claim is that our products deliver as we said they will, Affordable, easy to apply and remove with great durability, that is what you get with our products, I will tell you that our customer service is # 1, that I can said.

Judge for yourself, if you can get better results in less time with less products I want to know how.

Thank you for asking, you can "click on the image for a bigger size picture"

Exterior

Wash
Bug/oxidation block
Dry
Swirl remover applied by porter cable machine and removed by hand
Wax applied by hand and removed by hand.

Old 04-05-2008, 03:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The life time for our bug/oxidation bar is 15-25 uses, is obvious that you have exceed that by far, I recommend that you don't use it anymore !!, you already got your $15.00 dollars out of that
Old 04-05-2008, 11:28 PM

Awesome results guys!! Lol, not a surprise though, given I've been using the products for a year and I've seen the totally transforming results it produces over, and over, and over again.
Using Turbo Wax is a bit like "pimp my cars paint".
Old 04-14-2008, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Default Re: Turbo Wax Review

Originally Posted by njforcedlife77
I recently got some samples of this product from Juan. I was very impressed by the packaging of the product it came with very easy to read instructions and even a tip card to help me get the best results from the product.
Before I review the product I would like to thank Juan for his patience while I went through a loss of someone close to me.
I have been detailing my cars for over 20 years many of which have been show quality and during this time I have been through many products and I have seen many come and go. Most of them never deliver on their promises of quality.
Step one was washing the car with their car wash. Very good product and very mild removed all the dirt and left a good surface to start with.
Step two was I used the pre wax cleaner which left a nice smooth un-waxed surface.(Note I pre clayed the car the day before.)Left a very nice base to start with.
Step three. The wax very nice and very easy to use synthetic product. One thing that was different to me was that it recommended it sit on the car for 15 minutes. I actually had it on ½ hour. I then removed it. Here is where I was SHOCKED it had a very deep rich looking shine that I never see from synthetic polishes. I have used the best carnauba waxes and I can honestly say this products stands up with the best of them and for synthetic that is amazing. I also noticed no white marks on rear bumper appliqué and rubber molding which was greatly appreciated.
Step four I used the spray detailer to really clean it up and add luster to the paint. I would say I am more than impressed this kills my current product I was using which was Tropi-Care. After I was done to test the surface I used a piece of plastic wrap on the surface to check it for gloss. The darn thing never did cling LOL
I next did the wheels. There tire gel is one of only 2 I know of that do not spit when you roll. However you must make sure you put a very good coat the tires; however once you do it really is very durable.
Step five I used their 3 amigos products everywhere and I mean everywhere. What was great about it was easy to use and non greasy to the touch and I used it on my leather steering wheel without any problems and it did all the rubber and vinyl nicely. I usually need 2 products to handle this. Very versatile and I am impressed.

In summary this is a great line of products that I recommend to any who want to detail and show their car and wants very simple and easy to use products. I am going to order more for the next show season.

Pics to follow

Both are good products I would give a serious edge to Turbo Wax especially for ease of use and value...also for me Zaino long term never held up particularly well
Old 04-14-2008, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Sorry Juan I had to answer too.....
Old 04-14-2008, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Oh and I showed my car today and no one could believe 84,000 miles!
Old 04-15-2008, 01:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Looks good man! I am doing my full out spring detail tomorrow, (wash, clay, paint cleaner, scratch x, polish, nxt 2.0). Should be a "fun" few hours but I will be GLAD I have a PC to help me with it...

Car hasn't been waxed in months, i feel bad for it! haha
Old 05-23-2008, 11:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well its time for an updated
been using turbo wax since dicember 07

and has hold on like if was the first time i used it
remember is done BY HAND .
dic 07 before turbo wax

after turbo wax

here on jan 08

may 08

[100% happy
finally got products that delivers what they promised
easy to use and easy to mantain

they say that pictures talk louder than words
Old 05-25-2008, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

gotta take some new pics my box is looking quite wet at present with Turbo Wax
Old 05-25-2008, 09:13 AM

Don't tease us show us picys.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

were are the pics?????????
here are mine that i took today
rember this one???

my XA

my wife 2001 corrolla

Old 05-31-2008, 01:14 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

this weekend I waited until I put my new wheels on.....and a few other odds and ends
Old 05-31-2008, 12:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this weekend I waited until I put my new wheels on.....and a few other odds and ends
I will be waiting!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

was bored so I snapped a few quickly with my down sizing to 15's
the old wheels

more shots with turbo wax......
Old 06-15-2008, 10:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey sciond !!!!
we should make a post from people ho has used turbo wax
btw looking great!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 05:03 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

still with this product and still getting great results I am sure the way my paint held up helped me sell my xb and now I am using it on my VW
Old 05-21-2010, 10:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

good to heard from you. I also still having great results .for more than 3 years
Name:  IMG_18509op98.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  57.0 KB
Name:  IMG_18538o789.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  63.9 KB
Old 05-21-2010, 12:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member