Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

* NEW Girls and Boxes Picture Forum...(Updated)

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 11:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

read my edit.

your lame.

peace.

lemme know when you catch up with the world.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:57 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've been caught up with the world honey! Dont be upset because I have my personal right to talk all the sh*tI want on this website... I have nothing to be ashamed of boy... Just wish other girls would respect themselves as much as I do!
Old 11-02-2006, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bring on the pics of ***** and ******, with class of course!

'The old man"

John
Old 11-03-2006, 12:02 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jallamas

'The old man"

John
Once again buddy... Get a f*ucking life.
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciontuner
i guess by tc06chicks post,look like a ****, get called one, so by the same rules, talk like a biotch, wouldnt that make you one? remember, ignorance, and predjudice started WWII. but, i guess thats what makes the world go round. im done talking to people who are absolutely not willing to listen no matter what and are so stubborn and angry about their personal issues they try and take everyone down with them

peace. bring on the pics.

kloquework your a genius
thanks ***** are cool
5 Year Member
SL Member

Id love ***** if I was a young male with no morals or ethics too!
Old 11-03-2006, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kloquewerk
i guess by tc06chicks post,look like a ****, get called one, so by the same rules, talk like a biotch, wouldnt that make you one? remember, ignorance, and predjudice started WWII. but, i guess thats what makes the world go round. im done talking to people who are absolutely not willing to listen no matter what and are so stubborn and angry about their personal issues they try and take everyone down with them

peace. bring on the pics.

kloquework your a genius
thanks ***** are cool
Old 11-03-2006, 12:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by v1_Rotate
Originally Posted by moriarty

yes. i guess i do see something i like....

Let me guess, you like dumpsters?
I was actually noticing the power lines.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jallamas

'The old man"

John
Old 11-03-2006, 12:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

haha, ok, ya you obviously respect yourself with the way you present yourself to hundreds of readers. you may not be a **** but i definately owuldnt call your berating of girls "respectful" it just makes you look insecure.

and i know mos tof us guys have had a girlfriend who dressed up in a corset or a nurse outfit, or something fun, and i was married. damn what a ****! id be more ____ed at these 15 year old girls coming to my door wearing clothes that if i looked id probly go to jail. but, continue with your idle banter.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha, ok, ya you obviously respect yourself with the way you present yourself to hundreds of readers. you may not be a **** but i definately owuldnt call your berating of girls "respectful" it just makes you look insecure.

and i know mos tof us guys have had a girlfriend who dressed up in a corset or a nurse outfit, or something fun, and i was married. damn what a ****! id be more ____ed at these 15 year old girls coming to my door wearing clothes that if i looked id probly go to jail. but, continue with your idle banter.
I agree with you! There is a certain person on here that took this post and went way off base with this. Women should be respected whether they want to be a **** or not! I think people are just having fun at this person's expence.

John
Old 11-03-2006, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

pictures are just pictures... and most of these girls "model" because theyre asked to, for the pictures. just let them be , guys like to look at em, and in the pictures its not like they're in the act of doing anything sexual.. tthey're just posing..... yeah, with little clothes on, but that doesnt mean they spread their legs and let everyone slide inside....
Old 11-03-2006, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

since we are all threadjacking,

who here likes CHEESE!!
I love me some cheese!!
I am a sharp chedder and Gouda (sp?) man myself!
Old 11-03-2006, 12:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_Bird
since we are all threadjacking,

who here likes CHEESE!!
I love me some cheese!!
I am a sharp chedder and Gouda (sp?) man myself!
Old 11-03-2006, 12:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LoL once again you boys (keyword boys) added fuel to the very small flame that I started. I spoke my mind and you horny pigs didnt agree with it! Nothing will change by my post in here but I have every right to speak my mind as you do yours, I dont feel I owe ANY person woman or man respect until they earn it, same as nobody should give me any (over the civil standards) until I earn it. I dont care about any of you, so I didnt try. Keep looking at your slutty hoes... One day you will find a real woman who cares about herself and doesnt show it off to the rest of the world.... And as for wearing something slutty or fun for your significant other behind closed doors, TOTALLY differnet ball game... andt hose little girls walking around in next to nothing are going to ruin their lives presenting themselfs in such an inappropriate way....Not my problem! Have a great life. I enjoyed argueing with you.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by prettygirlbull
pictures are just pictures... and most of these girls "model" because theyre asked to, for the pictures. just let them be , guys like to look at em, and in the pictures its not like they're in the act of doing anything sexual.. tthey're just posing..... yeah, with little clothes on, but that doesnt mean they spread their legs and let everyone slide inside....
finally, somebody said something that makes since.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^X2

I'm not a horny pig just because I don't agree with you TC06CHICK.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:56 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I didnt direct that comment at you did I? No... It was a generalized comment. I'm not here to argue with ANY of you but when peopel come at me with the attitudes that came at me, I fired back. To be compelelty honest with all of you, this just passed time. It was easy to get people mad about the subject so I made everyone mad!! Fun stuff!!! I didnt do this to make enimies or have haters lerking... Its entertaining to me and everyone else who chimed in or read along!! Whoever hates me now, go right ahead, I honestly could care less. If this were a real life arguement I wouldnt be so rude Id say what I thought needed to be said and then have a civil convo... but itsnot.. Its an online battle...
Old 11-03-2006, 12:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

ya, i dont consider myself a boy. or a horny pig. theres nothing more beautiful than a woman in a dress. i consider myself a classy guy *i have to be, i sell Airstreams* and i dont date girls with platofrm sandals n tube tops n little flippy skirts....i find it UN attractive. but to label them as leg spreaders i dont think is fair to them. im not attracted to msot the girls in this thread, that mexican chick in the jeans n heels was just as hot ___ booty short girl on page 34. either way, i dont knock anyone for theyre style, i went thru rocker, goth, wigger, all in highschool, n no one bashed me cuz i was just me and people knew it, so in turn i leanred, dont judge a book by its cover *cliche n i hate it* i dont want to come across as your typical arrogant testosterone filled jock, im the opposite. i just think that everyone deserves *no matter where theyre from, what they wear, what color their skin is, ___, bi* theyre is still a good chance that they arent a bad person of that label. ive been the exception to the rule my whole life. n nothing sucks worse than a false label.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

On with the pictures!

Quick Reply: * NEW Girls and Boxes Picture Forum...(Updated)