Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

* NEW Girls and Boxes Picture Forum...(Updated)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 08:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by TC06CHICK
Yes girls who pose for other peoples cars wearing next to nothing for the world to see are *****.. Thank you very much...
You have made your opinion very clear hear, and you have also been very disrespectful to some of the women on this forum, and some of the girlfriends of guys on this forum.

In my opinion, choosing to pose for a car picture wearing next to nothing does not make a woman a ****. I would imagine most people on this forum would agree with me.

Thats just my 2 cents.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Okay, lets look at it like this, guys are guys no matter how you slice it, I am not saying that in a bad way either.

A pretty girl in skimpy clothes it going to get their attention, but so will the hot one in jeans and a tshirt. I am a female, I looked at this and was not offended. I can appreciate looking at a beautiful woman as much as a hot looking guy.

It is a personal choice to dress a certain way, it does not by any means mean that they are ***** in any way shape or form. Some of these girls may be these guys girlfriends, some are pics from car shows, some may be their friends too. It is simply a picture, men have been looking at pictures of women since the invention of the camera and will continue to do so.

I wear skimpy clothing at times and I am very happily married, I don't do it for attention from other men, I do it because I choose to do so.

It is all about personal choice.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Okay, lets look at it like this, guys are guys no matter how you slice it, I am not saying that in a bad way either.

A pretty girl in skimpy clothes it going to get their attention, but so will the hot one in jeans and a tshirt. I am a female, I looked at this and was not offended. I can appreciate looking at a beautiful woman as much as a hot looking guy.

It is a personal choice to dress a certain way, it does not by any means mean that they are ***** in any way shape or form, the only way to make that judgment is to get to know that person. Some of these girls may be these guys girlfriends, some are pics from car shows, some may be their friends too. It is simply a picture, men have been looking at pictures of women since the invention of the camera and will continue to do so.

I wear skimpy clothing at times and I am very happily married, I don't do it for attention from other men, I do it because I choose to do so.

It is all about personal choice.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Sorry for the double post!!!
Old 10-31-2006, 08:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Cool,

Once again, My opinon is mine. I don't care if I was disrespectful to some girls who wear nothing, what do you expect. If I were to go out there and shake my a$$ half naked in front of someone elses car, I would expect a whole lot of men being rude and and whole lot of nasty comments from girls, why because its obnoxious to have that in your face all the time. To walk around and enjoy a car show and not see a bunch of slutty girls/woman/whatever would be a pleasure, because I go there for the cars. That is why they are called CAR SHOWS~
Old 10-31-2006, 08:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

AND for rivrtc.. I love beautiful woman who are fully clothed. I have NO problem seeing them walk around because they are beautiful naturally, generally looking at their face when they dont have there junk hanging out, and with how they present themselves, not showing off their assets.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Ok TC06CHICK are you my alter twin?

Crap we are triplets
Old 10-31-2006, 08:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OK.... First of all I happen to be very mature for my age Mr. Jallamas... Second of all... Yes girls who pose for other peoples cars wearing next to nothing for the world to see are *****.. Thank you very much... Dont talk smack about me for my opinon and dont be disrespectful to me because of my age, Your an old man for this website if you want to get technical!

Cherrybox thank you for the support as well as tc4italy! You guys get what I'm saying. Most people who use their head ontop of their shoulders agree with me!
Wow! That was pretty harsh! Maybe you need to read my post again, Were did I respect you or talk smack! Sometimes when we are younger we says things before we think.

John
Old 10-31-2006, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

just cuz your a girl n u own a scion doesnt mean you have to pose like a **** tc06chick. you can still take a pic of you n your car for people to see....the topic isnt "slutty girls n boxes"...theres NOTHING wrong with a tasteful pic. i like those better.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:57 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow... some of you guys on here are really stupid. I NEVER said that since you own a scion you have to pose like a ****... keep your damn clothes on and take a picture with your car.... Not half naked...I'm done on this topic.... If someone else wants to chat, PM me... Other than that have fun with your hoes... as for the old man, why dont get a life rather than talk trash about me and look at young girls posing in front of their cars!
Old 10-31-2006, 08:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

and i agree with rivrtc. my ex wife modeled and she wore bathing suits n skimpy clothes for some of the shoots she did. and if anyone EVER called my wife a **** theyd lose their flippin teeth, she lost her virginity to me, we were together for 6 years, and nothing bad ever happened, the kind of clothes you wear doesnt make you a ****, spreading your legs for everyone does.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

It was a general comment not EVERYONE is like that
there are exceptions everywhere in the world Sciontuner
Old 10-31-2006, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

You ladies should be friends with my girlfriend. She thinks pics like these are offensive and dumb. I think she's dumb

LETS SEE SOME MORE PICS!!!
Old 10-31-2006, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

TC06CHICK, no need to get chippy... you chose to look at a post titled "New Girls and Boxes", what did you think you were going to see? When you go to a car show you know what you will be seeing there as well. You can choose to get upset about it and have an attitude about it and who looses there, only You.

Car shows have always had scantily clad women at them, going back many years, I used to show cars, I have also posed with cars, I can assure you that it won't change. It is a primarily male dominated activity, they generally arrange them, promote them, participate in them and attend them. The promoters know how to draw the men, lots of scantily clad women. Golf - Beer Girls, Football Games - Cheerleaders, Boxing - Ring Girls, there is a pattern here.

I am not saying that anyone who has expressed an opinion here is wrong for the way that they feel, everyone is entitled to that... but if people choose to participate (or look at things) that they know are going to offend them then wouldn't it make sense to either deal with it or avoid it. Its kind of like taking the brown paper off of a Playboy and getting pi$$ed off at what is there, however the person looked at of their own free will.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow... some of you guys on here are really stupid. I NEVER said that since you own a scion you have to pose like a ****... keep your damn clothes on and take a picture with your car.... Not half naked...I'm done on this topic.... If someone else wants to chat, PM me... Other than that have fun with your hoes... as for the old man, why dont get a life rather than talk trash about me and look at young girls posing in front of their cars!
I hate too say it but I do respect your opinion! I just think you could have used your wording in a different manner. And as far as disrespecting you or talking "smack" where in my post do you see that? As as far as the old man goes, I have a great life and I am sitting back and having a beer watching all the beautiful "girls" walking on the beach in front of my house.

John
Old 10-31-2006, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

More pics please!

John
Old 10-31-2006, 09:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Im a ****... ...LESS TALK, MORE PICS!!!
Old 10-31-2006, 10:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Revolt Imports

DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

here's my girls with my xb for halloween

Old 10-31-2006, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

^^ See very very very cute girls!!! and without showin skin!
Old 10-31-2006, 10:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Claudia.... ....I think youre a cute girl.

Quick Reply: * NEW Girls and Boxes Picture Forum...(Updated)