Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

*SxE vs. Drugs debate :TAP:

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

99% of you WILL sell out, no matter what you think RIGHT NOW. I like to smoke pot every day. Drink a few times a month. And I just recently quit cigarettes after smoking them for almost 3 yrs. Cigarettes are probably the worst thing out of the 3, except for the alch(potentially) Oh and I also recommend doing mushrooms at least once for the spiritual benefits.

Do whatever it takes for you to be happy and make it through each day.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
oh wow. and now with personal insults. good job man. at least i'm not advocating everyone to go out and try multiple illicit drugs .
I'm advocating people trying lsd, and mdma. nothing else. i hate coke/heroin/speed more than anyone I know.

and i wasn't the first one between me and you to start insulting the other

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that potheads are among the most annoying people I know.
but your hard headded attitude and the distance that this debate is NOT moving forward just reaffirmed my thoughts that each and every pothead i've ever met , came into contact with , hung out with , been good friends is annoying as all hell. both high and sober. and much more annoying when high.
See? I don't start the personal attacks. No people that are at a loss for words do.

oh and considering you do drugs very very often and your wife hits you I have a feeling the child that you love the most is going to have a hard time in the long run. I hope to everything that no cop gets called to your house or you will both lose your son.

that's not being mean that's being real.

i know if I had a child and i previously used drugs I'd "clean my act up" once i was bringing another human into this world that will look up to me.
threatening my son and his welfare isn't cool. if you did that to me inperson, i would not be talking to you. make fun of me, go for "your momma" jokes, whatever. children. that crosses many lines. have a kid, you'll understand.

and I did clean up my act very much. in the past 5 years(my kid is 4), i've done lsd ZERO times. and mdma, maybe 10. my pot consumption when I was as "crazy" as I imagine your friend is went from aobut 1/16 of an ounce a day to about 1/64.

and me being honest about spousal abuse, really should be commended as I'm trying to relate to others and let them know it's a reality. I was one of the few to not ask for condolenses or sympathy.

If you're going to spend such time looking at my other posts, you can probably tell i'm not an ignorant kid, but I could be as immature as you, come on here and make fun of your man-*****(is that a b-cup?) or your horrible taste in pop-music listening habits, etc... I don't normally do this, but if I check your post history I'm sure your stupidity will shine through.

and don't apologize, say what you mean. But if you wanna debate/converse about anything that involves intelligence, start a thread, and I will spank you.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He wasn't threatening the welfare of your son or throwing the spousal abuse in your face. He was telling you exactly what would happen should one of your neighbors decide to call the cops when your wife decides to go off on you, or if the cops happen to be around at that time.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Originally Posted by seattledave
oh wow. and now with personal insults. good job man. at least i'm not advocating everyone to go out and try multiple illicit drugs .
I'm advocating people trying lsd, and mdma. nothing else. i hate coke/heroin/speed more than anyone I know.

and i wasn't the first one between me and you to start insulting the other

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that potheads are among the most annoying people I know.
but your hard headded attitude and the distance that this debate is NOT moving forward just reaffirmed my thoughts that each and every pothead i've ever met , came into contact with , hung out with , been good friends is annoying as all hell. both high and sober. and much more annoying when high.
See? I don't start the personal attacks. No people that are at a loss for words do.

oh and considering you do drugs very very often and your wife hits you I have a feeling the child that you love the most is going to have a hard time in the long run. I hope to everything that no cop gets called to your house or you will both lose your son.

i know if I had a child and i previously used drugs I'd "clean my act up" once i was bringing another human into this world that will look up to me.
threatening my son and his welfare isn't cool. if you did that to me inperson, i would not be talking to you. make fun of me, go for "your momma" jokes, whatever. children. that crosses many lines. have a kid, you'll understand.

and I did clean up my act very much. in the past 5 years(my kid is 4), i've done lsd ZERO times. and mdma, maybe 10. my pot consumption when I was as "crazy" as I imagine your friend is went from aobut 1/16 of an ounce a day to about 1/64.

and me being honest about spousal abuse, really should be commended as I'm trying to relate to others and let them know it's a reality. I was one of the few to not ask for condolenses or sympathy.

If you're going to spend such time looking at my other posts, you can probably tell i'm not an ignorant kid, but I could be as immature as you, come on here and make fun of your man-*****(is that a b-cup?) or your horrible taste in pop-music listening habits, etc... I don't normally do this, but if I check your post history I'm sure your stupidity will shine through.

and don't apologize, say what you mean. But if you wanna debate/converse about anything that involves intelligence, start a thread, and I will spank you.
no i did not threaten your childs welfare. i'm saying if I was you i'd be very careful because his welfare could very much so be on the line.

I never put a personal attack or insult regarding you. I stated that I think that potheads are annoying as all hell.

and that you are exhibiting some of the same annoyances. that is NOT an attack on you.

I've never come on here to make fun of you.

lsd and mdma. so two drugs . that's a multiple of one so it's multiple drugs.

It's great that you have lessened your drug use since your child's presence.

thanks for the personal attacks at the end of your post
Old 03-02-2007, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Originally Posted by scionofPCFL
He wasn't threatening the welfare of your son or throwing the spousal abuse in your face. He was telling you exactly what would happen should one of your neighbors decide to call the cops when your wife decides to go off on you, or if the cops happen to be around at that time.
thank you
Old 03-02-2007, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scionofPCFL
thank you
please. first of, you made no comment abuot potheads til after I commented about pot, and I'm the only one who made favorable reference to it.

and telling me about "how i should worry about my son", I know how to make offhanded threats as well that don't actually constitute a driect threat. please. you're not that smart.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

There was no offhanded threat .
Old 03-02-2007, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

really. i know how to write, and i know how to say things that aren't going to appear to step the line.

If I saw someone on the street smoking crack, and knew he had a kid, and I said to him "I sure hope someone doesn't call the cops and take away the kid you love, crackhead".

that is a threat. is it not? it's a remark that alludes to ME calling the cops on that person. I didn't say I would, I said "someone".
Old 03-02-2007, 11:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

if you say so man. that is one way to see it . It also is not the only way to see it.

I'm not going to call the cops. i don;t know you , your name , your address , any of that. and I don't care.

I don;t want to see someone get their child taken away.

be careful with what you do and how you live was /is all I'm saying.

sorry if you took it that way .

I may not care about what people think or feel the need for everyone to be friends with me but I don't need enemies especially enemies over a misunderstanding.

if we both relax it'll be a better place.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Dave why nto sit here and think on crap this guy really doesn’t like me he is going to turn me into the cop's. I just reread everything and it seems to me that he is just trying to give you a little insight just like you have been doing to everyone else. The key to a good debate is that in the end everyone walks away thinking a little differently.

For instance: At the start of this thread I was planning on coming in here and yelling at all the SxE for even wanting to be tied to a group of people that enforce the laws they want to live by on others. But because I came into this thread with an open mind I actually learned something and will take it in consideration the next time I run into a SxExr. I think that if you sit back a try to figure why everyone is talking the way they are it is to give a little of their insight to others.

I hope that this page can calm down before it get locked so we can try to go back to the beginning and keep learning about how others perceive things instead of yelling at others for thinking the way they do!

I have a core set of beliefs that were founded on a strong family that I love but it doesn’t mean that everything my parents taught me was right, but for the most part I am happy and would never think about getting into the things that are known to, and have caused not only sickness but a collapse of whole societies. But the more I hear and research about the struggling human race and the things that seem to make them happy I will always continue to learn how to be happy and how to better raise my family.

Oh and please dont think this was ment for only you and I say these thing only so we can hopfully stop being mad at each other.