Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Am I Perverted?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 02:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kids are hitting puberty earlier nowadays due to chemicals and hormones in our food and all that garbage so it's difficult when you get away from places like that, and go back.

The worst place is the mall. We have one really large mall around here and I have a few friends that work there. If I have the day off and need to get some ish done, I'll swing up and say hi. You can't tell how old some of these kids are anymore. I remember just 7 years ago when I got out of HS that it was simple enough to distinguish the 14 year olds and the 18 year olds. Not anymore.

As someone said before, you aren't a pervert, you are a man.

Now if you were sitting on your car, greasing the beast to the kids walking by....you'd be a perv.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Madzozs
Kids are hitting puberty earlier nowadays due to chemicals and hormones in our food and all that garbage so it's difficult when you get away from places like that, and go back.

The worst place is the mall. We have one really large mall around here and I have a few friends that work there. If I have the day off and need to get some ish done, I'll swing up and say hi. You can't tell how old some of these kids are anymore. I remember just 7 years ago when I got out of HS that it was simple enough to distinguish the 14 year olds and the 18 year olds. Not anymore.

As someone said before, you aren't a pervert, you are a man.

Now if you were sitting on your car, greasing the beast to the kids walking by....you'd be a perv.

LOL greasing the beast!!! I've never heard that expression until today; I was laughing so hard in my office I was starting to wonder when the boss was going to come by and yell at me for not working! But yeah, those HSGs, damn they can look too good sometimes. I know girls didn't look like that when I was in high school. I'm ok with the 18 year old senior girls.... but I start feeling dirty when it's freshman and sophomores!
Old 05-31-2007, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We're all pervs, just some are closet pervs and some let it out. I am definatley open about my perverse nature

If there's grass on the field play ball.... If not turn her over and play in the mud!.... I'm surprised i'm the first to post that!

I got you beat, i used to be a Dish network installer and had to go house to house. Well one day i came accross this family that had an incredibly hot daughter, if i had to guess i would say 18 or 19, and at the time i was only 21 so it was ok. She was wearing a miniskirt and a small top and sexy glasses. Looked very mature and almost as tall as me. After the install was done and i was getting ready to leave, the mother and daughter started arguing about something and the mother was finally fed up and jokingly asked me if i knew any families that were looking for an extra 13 year old daughter I literally couldn't even laugh jokingly, i was stunned and speachless. The lady just looked at me like i was retarded or something.

Once agin Girls these days are "blossoming" way earlier and better than even 5-6 years ago.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by tCizzler
We're all pervs, just some are closet pervs and some let it out. I am definatley open about my perverse nature

If there's grass on the field play ball.... If not turn her over and play in the mud!.... I'm surprised i'm the first to post that!

I got you beat, i used to be a Dish network installer and had to go house to house. Well one day i came accross this family that had an incredibly hot daughter, if i had to guess i would say 18 or 19, and at the time i was only 21 so it was ok. She was wearing a miniskirt and a small top and sexy glasses. Looked very mature and almost as tall as me. After the install was done and i was getting ready to leave, the mother and daughter started arguing about something and the mother was finally fed up and jokingly asked me if i knew any families that were looking for an extra 13 year old daughter I literally couldn't even laugh jokingly, i was stunned and speachless. The lady just looked at me like i was retarded or something.

Once agin Girls these days are "blossoming" way earlier and better than even 5-6 years ago.
I never took you as a pervert.... (well, now I do)
Old 05-31-2007, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok, i'm sure you guys know i post totally inappropriate stuff on here, ranging from drugs to race to sexism to anti-religion.

So this question of does it make a 18+ year old guy perverted to fantasize about a woman, but then later find out she's 14?

I don't know, it shouldn't even be talked about.

When I was 13,14,15 I went out with girls similarily aged, but as the pig I am, I only went out with girls with a minimum D cup. Yes D's at 14(in 8th grade i went with a 13 year old 7th grader with 38 DD's). I've never went out with a little girl looking petite, only girls that easily could have passed for 18+. But they weren't.

BUT Would I find those same underage girls attractive today since I'm a legal adult?

catch my drift? Guys, please don't even try and rationalise this train of thought. Watch that MSN show where they arrest the teachers, preachers, doctors and soldiers coming to get with girls that "seemed so adult-like", if you need to get that outta your head.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

"To catch a predator"

I'm sure you can find clips on youtube, I think its friggin hilarious.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by seattledave
ok, i'm sure you guys know i post totally inappropriate stuff on here, ranging from drugs to race to sexism to anti-religion.

So this question of does it make a 18+ year old guy perverted to fantasize about a woman, but then later find out she's 14?

When I was 13,14,15 I went out with girls similarily aged, but as the pig I am, I only went out with girls with a minimum D cup. Yes D's at 14(in 8th grade i went with a 13 year old 7th grader with 38 DD's). I've never went out with a little girl looking petite, only girls that easily could have passed for 18+. But they weren't.

BUT Would I find those same underage girls attractive today since I'm a legal adult?

catch my drift? Guys, please don't even try and rationalise this train of thought. Watch that MSN show where they arrest the teachers, preachers, doctors and soldiers coming to get with girls that "seemed so adult-like", if you need to get that outta your head.
Yeah, I catch your drift. One thing we need to remember is, there is a big difference between noticing an attractive teen girl, and fantasizing about her (or actually trying to be with her). It's natural to notice....that's how it works. It's a purely physical thing. But once you know she's under age, that's it. Turn it off...shut it down...red flag...run if needed. Self control and common sense come into play.
As far as being attracted to them goes, I think our tastes grow as we do. I'm almost 41, and my 39 yr old wife is WAYYY more attractive to me than some giggling teenage girl.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I hope I don't see a guy with a "Space Ghost" tshirt on, getting busted by the local police on the next episode of "To catch a predator".
Old 05-31-2007, 05:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by matt_a
Yeah, I catch your drift. One thing we need to remember is, there is a big difference between noticing an attractive teen girl, and fantasizing about her (or actually trying to be with her). It's natural to notice....that's how it works. It's a purely physical thing.
My brain does not work this slow, where I "notice/just see someone attractive", but nothing more. If I see an attractive female body, where it's easy to notice all their curves, a picture (or home movie ) comes to mind immediately.

As far as being attracted to them goes, I think our tastes grow as we do. I'm almost 41, and my 39 yr old wife is WAYYY more attractive to me than some giggling teenage girl.
I'm odd, I like a certain body type with a pretty face. Honestly that could be 18 years old or 50 (yeah so maybe i'm perverted, but there are older women i find attractive). On average, i guess i find more 23-35 to be attractive, but that's because on average they have the body type and face type i prefer.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:08 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

It gets worse...............wait till you find yourself staring at some cute young thing, then remember you're old enough to be her Grandfather!!!!!!! Just reaffirms to you that you aren't dead yet. Look till ya go blind or die, whichever comes first.......it's human nature.

Soon to actually BECOME a Grandfather, by the way. Oh crap..........
Old 05-31-2007, 05:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, I catch your drift. One thing we need to remember is, there is a big difference between noticing an attractive teen girl, and fantasizing about her (or actually trying to be with her). It's natural to notice....that's how it works. It's a purely physical thing.
My brain does not work this slow, where I "notice/just see someone attractive", but nothing more. If I see an attractive female body, where it's easy to notice all their curves, a picture (or home movie ) comes to mind immediately.

I'm odd, I like a certain body type with a pretty face. Honestly that could be 18 years old or 50 (yeah so maybe i'm perverted, but there are older women i find attractive). On average, i guess i find more 23-35 to be attractive, but that's because on average they have the body type and face type i prefer.
I think that's normal for most guys. For some reason, I have always "prefered" short blondes. My wife is 5' and blonde, so it's a good thing. But yeah...even though there are plenty of other "types" that I think are attractive, a short blonde will always catch my eye first for some reason. Most guys know what they like.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There was a study done a couple years ago that i'm sure everyones read or heard about... But, men that stare at attractive women and don't shy away and look at something else actually live up to 4-7 years longer because it's a way of relieving stress.... and then when you get home you can relieve more stress

In which case i'll never die
Old 05-31-2007, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey chris, which highschool?? in rochester? lol
i left rochester.. i dont know when i am coming back.
i still have 1 more quarter till i graduate
Old 05-31-2007, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCizzler
There was a study done a couple years ago that i'm sure everyones read or heard about... But, men that stare at attractive women and don't shy away and look at something else actually live up to 4-7 years longer because it's a way of relieving stress.... and then when you get home you can relieve more stress

In which case i'll never die
lol, i hear ya. the amount of stress relieving activites I engaged from age 12-15 will ensure i live to at least 200 years old.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:56 PM
5 Year Member

Signature Visions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Just from a girls perspective....i'm not gonna lie, I wish i had been born about 5 years later than i was cuz then maybe i'd be as crazy pretty as some of the girls I see all the time that are definitely younger but look a lot older. Its nuts how you can mistaken someones age now-a-days. I mean I have been told I look 19 and I'm 25 so... Just watch yourself guys....always ask for ID before you get yourself in trouble lolz. You are not a perv....well maybe you are, I don't know you that well but men are very visual so if you are just looking and nothing else then I think you are ok.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PAxAgirl
men are very visual so if you are just looking and nothing else then I think you are ok.
what if your eyes automatically switch into xray mode when you see an even barely attractive female? Is that still "just looking"?
Old 05-31-2007, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what if your eyes automatically switch into xray mode when you see an even barely attractive female?
Does Sparks sell that? How's the install? Bolt on? Will it void my warranty?
Old 05-31-2007, 06:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

men are very visual so if you are just looking and nothing else then I think you are ok.
what if your eyes automatically switch into xray mode when you see an even barely attractive female? Is that still "just looking"?
"imagining"? lol
Old 05-31-2007, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

bleeeeeeeeeeeah
Old 05-31-2007, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just from a girls perspective....i'm not gonna lie, I wish i had been born about 5 years later than i was cuz then maybe i'd be as crazy pretty as some of the girls I see all the time that are definitely younger but look a lot older. Its nuts how you can mistaken someones age now-a-days. I mean I have been told I look 19 and I'm 25 so... Just watch yourself guys....always ask for ID before you get yourself in trouble lolz. You are not a perv....well maybe you are, I don't know you that well but men are very visual so if you are just looking and nothing else then I think you are ok.
The sad part is, while your input is appreciated, most guys on here are just wishing you'd post a bunch of pictures of yourself.

Quick Reply: Am I Perverted?