Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Is America ready for a woman president?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by citizen01
My point is IF it happens (because unlike a girls period it does not always happen) it can be dealt with accordingly.
Heh, PMS does not always happen.

Daily, I see waaaay more evidence of men having their decision making processes affected by sex than I do of women having their decision making processes affected by their biology.

Trophy wifes with their 3 karat rings and nice cars. Sexy women getting bigger tips than the average looking or ugly ones. Men putting up with horridly behaving women as girlfriends because she's a piece of a ss. I mean, do I need to go on further? I know you've seen the same things too... unless the _____ was so strong that it clouded your logical thought, right along with those other men.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I already told you that I agree a man is susceptible to poor decision making when faced wit ha nice piece of tail. If your point is that would make a woman better suited I disagree. I don't see it affecting how good a job the president does... What is he going to do...? Give Colorado to some hot blonde?
Old 05-22-2007, 06:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by seattledave
Originally Posted by Jenna
I also think that the occurrence of men having their decision making affected by kitty is greater and happens more often the decision making of a woman being affected by her PMS.
i disagree cuz most guys already have a gf/bf at home and aren't looking to get laid at work. (as cool as that does sound)
Yup...Just like Bill Clinton...nothing like getting a job on the job
Old 05-22-2007, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

And what would a woman do? Give Colorado to Iraq for a piece of chocolate?
Old 05-22-2007, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

I also think that the occurrence of men having their decision making affected by kitty is greater and happens more often the decision making of a woman being affected by her PMS.
i disagree cuz most guys already have a gf/bf at home and aren't looking to get laid at work. (as cool as that does sound)
In some cases, yes.

BUT LIKE PMS, IT DOESN'T ALWAYS AFFECT EVERY WOMAN AND CERTAINLY NEVER TO THE SAME EXTENT!!!

Can any of you agree that the PMS issue you're all worried about doesn't affect all women. That PMS doesn't affect the way all women thing a few days of the month?
Old 05-22-2007, 06:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by tC4italy
And what would a woman do? Give Colorado to Iraq for a piece of chocolate?
Nope...Bacon
Old 05-22-2007, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

I already told you that I agree a man is susceptible to poor decision making when faced wit ha nice piece of tail. If your point is that would make a woman better suited I disagree. I don't see it affecting how good a job the president does... What is he going to do...? Give Colorado to some hot blonde?
He could put off something important because he was too busy trying to impress some tail.

He could be swayed to not pass or to pass a bill by a piece of tail.

C'mon, of course tail could affect his decisions.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:41 PM
UV7
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

kitty= p u s s y
I love it when a woman uses animal references to different parts of the anatomy. ...turns me on, baby.

I think both men and women probably have good things to bring to the table in job situations. But to say that all men have this and all woman have that would be stupid.
It amazes me that people still make such bold generalizations involving differences between races and the sexes. This sort of thing is no different than saying all white people are ignorant hicks, all Asians are blind, all black people are lazy, etc., etc.. Ridiculous.
Basing an opinion on an individual solely on the color of their skin or what they possess between their legs is just ludicrous. If an individual is qualified to be the president, then a person's vote should be based on that candidate's standings on what that voter perceives as critical issues rather than on skin color, sex, or even partisanship.
...just my $.02
Now, can we get back to talking about kitty?
Old 05-22-2007, 06:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by UV7
kitty= p u s s y
I love it when a woman uses animal references to different parts of the anatomy. ...turns me on, baby.

I think both men and women probably have good things to bring to the table in job situations. But to say that all men have this and all woman have that would be stupid.
It amazes me that people still make such bold generalizations involving differences between races and the sexes. This sort of thing is no different than saying all white people are ignorant hicks, all Asians are blind, all black people are lazy, etc., etc.. Ridiculous.
Basing an opinion on an individual solely on the color of their skin or what they possess between their legs is just ludicrous. If an individual is qualified to be the president, then a person's vote should be based on that candidate's standings on what that voter perceives as critical issues rather than on skin color, sex, or even partisanship.
...just my $.02

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Daily, I see waaaay more evidence of men having their decision making processes affected by sex than I do of women having their decision making processes affected by their biology.

Trophy wifes with their 3 karat rings and nice cars. Sexy women getting bigger tips than the average looking or ugly ones. Men putting up with horridly behaving women as girlfriends because she's a piece of a ss. I mean, do I need to go on further? I know you've seen the same things too... unless the kitty was so strong that it clouded your logical thought, right along with those other men.
in that you are right, sorta. Many guys want power & popularity among people they don't know personally. I know lots of guys in their 20s-30s that already have enough to retire, but they don't, and i've asked them why. They say they need something to do with their lives cuz their not lazy. Selfish and narcissitic, but this is a materialist society.

but with guys needing women to fulfill "that need", and all the hoops we go through to do it, that's not guys fault is it? The only way I can see it as a guys fault, is because guys have let women take control like that and be strong and independant. If guys didn't cater to women like they do, then it would change. But do women REALLY want that? Maybe you do more for your spouse than you do for him, but most guys i've talked to it's quite the opposite. Can you guess how your husband would run your house if you weren't around? If he didn't treat a woman differently than himself or other guys, he'd be ___ or incredibely chauvinistic in today's society.

That's why I go for women with low self esteem, they don't ask for much and I make them know if they don't give it up, there are plenty that will....i'm joking!
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Speaking of decision making by males when persuaded by kitty, it has affected me.

I was younger and there was an extremely hot girl who was hired (probably without much thought to what she said in the interview) in my employment. God damn if she had all the guys flirting with her, not requiring her to work as hard as one should be in that position, giving her every day off she needed. God forbid she be asked to do the dishes like I and all the other girls and guys were told to do.

Yeah, you guys just aren't thinking or refuse to acknowledge how hard _____ affects many men.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well we have a long standing history of male presidents and let me count how many times the decision making of the president IN REGARDS TO NATIONAL AFFAIRS was affected. Oh zero.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd love it if we could get a smokin' hot Libertarian president. She could just go up and filibuster (pardon the pun) in sexy outfits and get all the kitty-whipped politicians to pass bills for us.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by UV7
kitty= p u s s y

...just my $.02
Finally, a man in this thread is speaking logically! I agree completely.

And this is the first time I've spoken about woman in terms of being a _____, lol. Like I said, I'm going to speak like a man in this thread, lol.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well we have a long standing history of male presidents and let me count how many times the decision making of the president IN REGARDS TO NATIONAL AFFAIRS was affected. Oh zero.
Examples to back you up: Clinton, JFK.
Male presidents screwing up from monetary/corruption reasons: Bush, Bush, Nixon, etc. etc.
My $.02: I don't care what you do in your office (sexually) as long as you do your job, er, duty, er... booty! AH! (runs)
Old 05-22-2007, 06:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, you guys just aren't thinking or refuse to acknowledge how hard kitty affects many men.
I totally know how hard it is, i'll do anything for "my medicine". I just am saying the majority of men, don't let their home _____ affect their work.

But yes, when it comes to a hot piece of ___ around the office, they do get the attention and you do find executives getting secretaries coffee cuz they're hot. when you see that, the guy should get fired. There are lots of recent studies that slutty dressed girls don't promotions or raises as much as plain girls in the same jobs, unless it's illegally obtained. either way that's bad.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Oh, you got me there.

Citizen, you're usually much more logical and well thought out.

Let me say this again, and I'm sure I've said it if not once, several times. I don't think that all men let their sex drive get in the way of their decisions. Just like I know that not all women have PMS problems but that even those who do, let that affect their decision making.

And how do you know that for sure in your above statement? You can't say that with any certainty. Just like one could never say with any certainty that a woman did this or that due to PMS.

And per your comment, can you find some evidence that shows women in high power positions have made bad decisions based on their time of the month?
Old 05-22-2007, 07:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Yeah, you guys just aren't thinking or refuse to acknowledge how hard kitty affects many men.
I totally know how hard it is, i'll do anything for "my medicine". I just am saying the majority of men, don't let their home kitty affect their work.
I agree. Just like a majority of woman wouldn't let PMS affect their work either. And if they did, certainly they wouldn't advance to any important positions. You have to be qualified to do your job and if you're _____y, no matter if you're a man or a woman, you ought not get the job.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, I read the entire thread, so I might as well post my overall opinion, as frightening as that is in here...

LOL, anyhow, I would be in support of a well qualified female president, BUT I do have my concerns...

As it was mentioned before, I fear how some Middle Eastern and Oriental countries would view our "Mrs. President ". This is especially true during the war we are in now, and with a lot of our foreign affairs dealing with Islam, where the extreme don't even let women show their faces... It would not only appear weak, but probably offensive to some foreign rulers.

Maternity would also be a concern, but I would assume any woman running for President, would take it on themselves to be the President first, and put the possiblity of motherhood on the backburner for the next 4 years. Since you have to be at least 35 to run for office, I guess this would mean a woman would have to have children either fairly young or very late.

Final thought for now... what about protecting the President? Or would that be "Presidentette"? Anyhow... Obviously some of the Secret Service would have to be replaced with females so that Mrs. President would be safe changing or in the bathroom, etc. Would there be a vulnerability factor? How about paparazzi and the obvious jokes etc. that will come from our own people let alone foreigners? Just asking "?'s" I don't know if I've even made up my own mind over this stuff...but I could see some pretty rough stuff happening.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Show me where in this thread I said that a woman should not be president due to her making bad decisions based on her time of the month...

I am still being logical jenna, just playing devils advocate at the same time

Quick Reply: Is America ready for a woman president?