Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Any Mormon Members?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 02:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Justice League of America
SL Member

For those exploring Mormonism.... I strongly hope you will honestly look at this thread and witness the testimony of the Mormon individuals who have posted here...

I agree with the fact of what the "Most Offensive" statement here is, and it amazes me that it came from an LDS member, rather than someone outside.... That's an incridibly bad testimony to put out toward others....

I'd NEVER, NEVER, condemn someone to HELL???????

I'd agree that this thread could be closed though.... cause OBVIOUSLY the mormon individuals here are no longer interested in pursueing where the thread went.... as they cannot justify their points in any manner that's able to stand up to even the scrutiny or their own Biblical text, or are not willing to reasonably discuss their perspective....

This is why I chose not to pursue Mormonism....
Old 11-20-2005, 02:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Poison
This thread was created solely for the purpose of me getting to know my fellow Mormon scion lifers, I didn't ask for your opinions on my faith. If you have questions about Mormonism go ahead post I have no problem with that, but I do have a problem with having a defensive type of a thread.

If you really have nothing better to do then put down Mormons or any other religion in particular why not put down your own faith.

And don't give me none of that crap about "Were not singling your religion out" because really deep down inside that was your initial intention for your posting here.

Wibblywobbly you have been consistently on the offensive, don’t you have anything better to do then ridicule peoples religions. As for your first post wibblywobbly, what if I was white, what then? Would you have dissed on me and religion even more. I hope you have a great life and a damned one in hell.

And I’ll ask politely again, moderators please close this thread.
did this kid just hope that someone have a great life in hell? crazy.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Locked by request...