Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

calling it quits

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 01:34 PM
SL Member

I agree with you about spending all your hard earned money on moding a car...for me i have a passion about cars...doesn't matter what kind of car...if it has four wheels and an engine, i'm into it. But when it come time to mod my car, i have agreed with my wife that i must have the money saved up for the part before i can get it. so i put X amount of money aside each month for the next thing i want to do. It keeps money in the bank and give me time to enjoy the latest thing that i did to the car....just a thought....i mean why ____ away all your money for one thing and not be able to buy food???
Old 01-31-2008, 02:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by theoneandonly
I agree with you about spending all your hard earned money on moding a car...for me i have a passion about cars...doesn't matter what kind of car...if it has four wheels and an engine, i'm into it. But when it come time to mod my car, i have agreed with my wife that i must have the money saved up for the part before i can get it. so i put X amount of money aside each month for the next thing i want to do. It keeps money in the bank and give me time to enjoy the latest thing that i did to the car....just a thought....i mean why ____ away all your money for one thing and not be able to buy food???
That's the smart way to do it. Unlike before when I would have $50 open on a credit card, another thing would be ordered for the car. Now, if I really want something, like when I put my system in, I used Christmas and birthday money I got.

I hate growing up.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by teamben158
That's the smart way to do it. Unlike before when I would have $50 open on a credit card, another thing would be ordered for the car. Now, if I really want something, like when I put my system in, I used Christmas and birthday money I got.

I hate growing up.

I agree.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:25 PM
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by IntegreS_350
Originally Posted by teamben158

I hate growing up.

I agree.
I think we all agree growing up sucks. But i have to say i enjoy the mods i make more now than when i was younger since now i look at how much i had to do to get that mod
Old 02-11-2008, 08:49 AM
1AZ
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i wen today and got a small amp and a component set for the rear
maybe a some good high and bass will cheer me up!

this should be a fun install i hope!