Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

CONTEMPLATING....

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 03:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default CONTEMPLATING....

Recently I've been getting alot of attention because of my car. Yep, just like what somebody said in "My Vroon Vroom" photos that my car is a "head turner" i wasnt kidding... It is, SPECIALLY when it comes to COPS!!! Im starting to hate the Popo!! Pulling me over just because, ok here's the list.

MY TICKETS:
Running 65mph on a 60mph limit = 90 kaching-kachings!
Not yeilding on a red right (Did "california roll") caught by cam = 120 kaching-kachings
Not yeilding on a 2 way stop (STORY BELOW) = 120 kaching-kachings
DUI (my bad) = 1k over kaching-kachings
Driving w/ suspended license (STORY BELOW) = from 550 judge drops to 400 kaching-Kachings

NOT YEILDING ON AN APPARENTLY 2 WAY STOP (the story)

Ok, So I saw a stop sign I stopped (fully to 0mph), then the Popo's car coming from the left stopped to 0mph for like 1.5 sec at the corner, wtf was I suppose to think?!?!?! Its a popo mobile why would it stop it couldve been a 4 way stop. So I went ahead and drove, then Popo's pulled me over. Guess what ____ face popo's tripping... I KNOW CLEVER Popo's!!! ____ers!

DRIVING W/ SUSPENDED LICENSE (the story)

OK, so Yeah I know I was going to get suspended 60 days after Oct 10, 2007 because of the effing DUI. No Argument on that!!! So I called the DOL (dept of licensing) to ask if im eligible for a temporary license for work, Gues what DOL said. "your suspension will be moved to march 2008 because we're still studying your case". So I was like! ____ yeah!! So I went on vacation, dec 19, supposedly be back Jan 6, 2008 missed my flight rebooked Got back Jan 11, 2008
drove for 3 days passed one cop, then on the fourth day passed another cop parked on the side of the road, didnt pull me over, went back the same road, but now pulled me over and said your ____in license is suspended. Ok he didnt say ____ing license, but DOL said March, but and he's saying it was suspended on Dec 26, 2007. (which is not 60 days after Oct 15, its more than 60 idiot) it was ____ing frustrating, handcuffed me and one Popo arrived at the scene and said, "oh I know this guy, I've arrested this guy before a came across his car a couple times" that bag of douche was lying, I've never even seen him in a ____in police uniform before, but I've seen him a more than a couple times teaching Japanese Figthing tricks at some stupid dojo! That _____ was a liar. I swear!!! ____ed me of it almost made me go berserk! So thats why the judge lowered my Fine to 400. But still I didnt deserve that! And even you put it this way that I was driving on suspended license DOL shouldve notified me first that it is being suspended on the 26th of Dec of 2007 and confirmed that it wont be on March, coz look.... AM I DRIVING NOW THAT I KNOW MY LICENSE IS SUSPENDED?!?!?! Sometimes some Cops dont use their Brains!!! Ok I said some! I swear, some of them are big bunch of idiots with hancuffs in a blue red light flasing ford ____!

SO THE BIG QUESTION IS! SHOULD I TRADE IN MY CAR? COZ SOME FRIENDS SAYS ITS BAD LUCK! YEP NO HONDAS FOR ME. ANY IDEAS.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Have you tried not breaking the law? 3/5 tickets were your fault, 1/5 is BS (Not yielding to at 2 way stop) and the last is debatable, but more leaning towards your own fault. After all the tickets you got, you didn't think to get anything in writing? I would never trust making a phone call to the DMV when it comes to a license being suspended.

But I vote selling your car, but mainly because the DUI.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd just get another tC in a color that isn't noticed so easily, like Flint Mica or Black Sand Pearl. That Blitz Blue is pretty bright, and not very common, so its more noticeable.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

NO comment for "stupidity"
Old 02-01-2008, 04:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
MN Scions

Originally Posted by TeeCizzle
agreed
Old 02-01-2008, 01:35 PM
SL Member

that whole not yeilding at a two way stop is so funny...that cop must of had nothing better to do then to ____ with someone...sorry you were the one he ____ed with...
Old 02-01-2008, 02:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by teamben158
Have you tried not breaking the law?
X2
Old 02-01-2008, 02:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Murbyrne
Originally Posted by TeeCizzle
agreed
x2
Old 02-01-2008, 03:14 PM
SL Member
Scinergy

I think the car doesn't matter I stand out more than most and I dont break the law so they dont bother me I would say keep the car and quit being a stupid driver
Old 02-01-2008, 06:08 PM
SL Member

i see you're from washington - my friend lived there for a few years, he said all the cops are uptight ******...like your 65mph in a 60 zone - that wouldn't happen here in so cal...not to say this is the exact reason behind your tickets, but they just don't seem as forgiving up there, especially when it comes to the speed limit.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Wait aminute....if you break the law...cops will give you a ticket....my gawd this is news to me.....i hate the cops also now
Old 02-01-2008, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Please do trade in your car so that it will one less moron giving the Scion community a bad name.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would say not trade in your car. instead, stop doing stupid and reckless things like driving drunk..... Also avoid driving without a license, rolling thru redlights and other things and you should be fine.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol. so many perfect drivers around...
Old 02-01-2008, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

For the record, all of those happened on the first and end of month. We all know why.... K, someone, i bet, will say "cops dont have quota"... hmmm...
Old 02-01-2008, 11:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the 2 way stop.. It was raining.. It was dark... Its seattle. The California roll, I can say it was a violation but I just didnt stop to 0mph, cmon... everybody does that eff u if u say u never did it. maybe I was going around 2-3mph and constantly stepping on the breaks but not fully stopped while looking if someone was coming from the left. And for the record, the cities I got pulled over are well known for _______ cops... The only violation I think I committed is the DUI.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by oni424
I would say not trade in your car. instead, stop doing stupid and reckless things like driving drunk..... Also avoid driving without a license, rolling thru redlights and other things and you should be fine.

I was driving with a license, not knowing it was already suspended, because DOL said its going to be suspended in march instead.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HMRNBOX
i see you're from washington - my friend lived there for a few years, he said all the cops are uptight ******...like your 65mph in a 60 zone - that wouldn't happen here in so cal...not to say this is the exact reason behind your tickets, but they just don't seem as forgiving up there, especially when it comes to the speed limit.

sometimes they are forgiving, like during normal days. (normal days would be everyday except the first and last of the month). If ur in Wa State. Avoid Cities like Brier & Lynnwood.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCTaco
Wait aminute....if you break the law...cops will give you a ticket....my gawd this is news to me.....i hate the cops also now

U call me a moron? Wow. Did you think when you started typing the first letter of your comment/s here. lol
Old 02-02-2008, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by theoneandonly
that whole not yeilding at a two way stop is so funny...that cop must of had nothing better to do then to flip with someone...sorry you were the one he flipped with...

I know man!!! Ish!!! F*ckin profilers!!