Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Cop pulled over!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 08:58 PM
ZTC
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by XIEmperorIX
i'm not talking about a different situation i'm talking about THIS one. my question is wtf did THAT particular cop do to deserve to be harassed like that? It's terrible what happened to the kid that your talking about and I understand your point but I mean seriously was it necessary to harass someone like that?

I went back and watched the vid and I understand what you mean about him flying around but I still don't see why the hell it was necessary..that's just me...
the video would of been alot better if the guy wasnt being a dick about it. i dont feel bad for the cop because i have a general dislike for most cops, but it would suck to be harassed like that cop or not that guy crossed the line and if i was being harassed and disrespected like that i would of made him regret birth.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol the video was pretty stupid and hilarious. i do have to say that cops should obey the law (including the speed laws). they're suppose to be enforcing the law, not breaking. that's why they're called "law enforcement" right? i understand an officer blazing down the road with light and sirens in case of an emergency, but i don't understanding it when they cruise down the street at ridiculously speeds swiriving through traffic and thinking they look f***ing awesome. i most especially hate cops who flash their lights just to run a red light, or just run a red light all together without their lights. i've been tailgated at night by a cop with no lights on. wasn't sure what he was doing but he decided to stay behind me for about a block and finally flew by me using dirt center divider (idiot). i'm just hear to voice my opinion. yes, the guy on the video was being stupid, but he could have done it in a more respectful manner.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sometimes a cops reckless driving should be taken with a grain of salt...i've talked to and met with several officers about why they flash there lights to get through a traffic light or fly around traffic without sirens on and sometimes it's to be discreet OR they stop there sirens after weaving around because they just got a call saying they are no longer needed at whatever criem scene they are going to.

But again that's definitely not always the case by any means and I will agree that cops tend to abuse there power. That guy got lucky though because he could have got into some serious ish for harassing an officer regardless of who was or wasn't in the wrong.

This all just a matter of my opinion though..everyone else is going to have there own thoughts on this video. If someone doesn't agree with me thats fine.