Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Craig's List > Personals > Casual Encounters

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 01:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Default Craig's List > Personals > Casual Encounters

Ever go there? Better yet, ever advertised there, lol.

I don't know about your specific region's Casual Encounters section but the Seattle area one is filled with men who are begging for attention and post pictures of their "goods". Sometimes, for real, they post pictures of their faces, along with their "goods".

Seriously though, what kind of life do these men (and a few women) have where they comfortably beg for pleasure on such a highly popular and public website, with their stuff and their faces? I would be mortified to be spotted by a family member, friend, neighbor or co-worker. Heck, I would rather just curl up and die than to have any one person that has ever known me or recognize me, see me do such a thing.

Furthermore, the listings in Services > Erotic in the Seattle area is just shocking. There are a lot of women and ___ men, willing to do things for a certain amount of "roses" or "kisses". They too, often show their "goods" and faces.

I go there every so often and click on all the listings with pictures. Besides not only being curious as to all the different shapes and sizes certain things are, I really want to recognize someone I know, lol.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

In GA there's a radio station that has a guy come on and has a segment called Craig's list confidential. He gets a woman to leave various themed voicemails asking for men to hook up with her. Then they air the voicemails the guys leave and wow they are bad.

for instance: they made one where the woman was into robots and the guys all left voicemails acting like a robot.

a funny quote: "I only know one program, that is pants removal...(in a robot voice)." I almost ran off the road listening to them all.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

i post my ad in personals ltr. and read the ltr. sometimes read the casual encounters but pretty much no good looking sane girl will post on cl at all is what i've found.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

jajajajaja....I burn time on that ever since my brother told me about it..some funny postings....talk about desparate...heck..I'd rather go to a bar and try my luck there...jajjajaja
Old 05-10-2007, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

there is some funny crap posted there
Old 05-10-2007, 08:57 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

^^ yeah.. like that pathethic "epic mount" incident that one female WoW player did..?

sex for gold... virtual gold..... omg people need to get a REAL life.....

http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/04/10/wts-epic-mount/
Old 05-10-2007, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There are a lot of hookers posting at casual encounter. Those who posted their pictures are 90% fake, may be the pictures of their junks is real. Most of them are hookers anyway so they don't care much about being identified in public. In addition, there are often sting operation by law enforcement to catch pedophile and john. Stay away from that dump!!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

rofl.. wow (pun intended)
Old 05-10-2007, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by Harman
There are a lot of hookers posting at casual encounter. Those who posted their pictures are 90% fake, may be the pictures of their junks is real. Most of them are hookers anyway so they don't care much about being identified in public. In addition, there are often sting operation by law enforcement to catch pedophile and john. Stay away from that dump!!
There aren't a lot or even a few women posting on Casual Encounters here. It's 98% just dudes, really, really hoping us women are going to get hot off their crooked 5" picture and come visit them.