Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

cuss words...what ya think?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by Dispatcher138
But who decided that F*** would be vulgar and would be in conjunction with sexual intercourse?
I was wondering this morning how the word "midget" got offensive. Did little people feel jilted in the derogatory word department and decide they'll consider "midget" to be similar to"n.igger" in offensiveness? I mean, I can understand not liking "midget" and all but to take it that far?

Unless I'm completely missing something, that is. Seems to me that I'd loathe being called a "Little Person" too.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Now when you are talking about the N word do you mean N***er or N***a. Because apparently there is a difference.
Urban myth. The only difference is who is saying it and who they are saying it to. It doesn't matter if you are g'eed out to the nines, white boys walking up to random group of black dudes dropping "n*a" or "n*r" will get beat down with equal ferocity.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by scionofPCFL
Now when you are talking about the N word do you mean N***er or N***a. Because apparently there is a difference.
Urban myth. The only difference is who is saying it and who they are saying it to. It doesn't matter if you are g'eed out to the nines, white boys walking up to random group of black dudes dropping "n*a" or "n*r" will get beat down with equal ferocity.
its rediculous. Its self imposed racism at its best
Old 09-15-2007, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You call it rediculous, they call it oppression. Either way, wtf does it matter?
Old 09-15-2007, 04:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

You call it rediculous, they call it oppression. Either way, wtf does it matter?
wtf does it matter? to me it doesnt I just dont understand why they can call each other the N word but as soon as a white person uses the word they are made out to be this bad person. And when did the term nappy headed hoes become a racist term???
Old 09-15-2007, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

And when did the term nappy headed hoes become a racist term???
It'd be like Imus saying "look at them big lipped hoes". It's just not cool to refer to a group of people by a characteristic often found in their particular race and especially to do so in a negative way.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Jenna
And when did the term nappy headed hoes become a racist term???
It'd be like Imus saying "look at them big lipped hoes". It's just not cool to refer to a group of people by a characteristic often found in their particular race and especially to do so in a negative way.

Its because a white male said that. If a black male would have said that it would be no issue.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 13edge
Ever been so mad that you start cussing and end up combining cuss words to make new ones?
in my line of work, its not have i ever, its how many times a day! :D
Old 09-17-2007, 02:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wtf does it matter? to me it doesnt I just dont understand why they can call each other the N word but as soon as a white person uses the word they are made out to be this bad person.
It's from the idea that you take care of your own. Do you not speak to your friends a little differently than you do strangers on the street? You ever call your friend a low life ****? A big sloppy wet vagina? Use language to infer that they are a girl? Like, "hey Nancy, you're gonna have to take off your skirt to play in this house!" How 'bout an old favorite, dumbass? I have, and it's great fun, however I wouldn't think of doing it to someone I didn't know.

Keep in mind, not all black folk jump on the Nbandwagon, and many of them take just as much offense from blacks saying it to them as whites saying it, and some are even more offended.