Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Dealership Sticker Idea CONTEST - Help me out!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Dealership Sticker Idea CONTEST - Help me out!!!

Here at Peruzzi Im always looking for new things to incorporate into our Scion department differentiating Scions from Toyotas. I was thinking about making new stickers for the back of the Scions. Basically we throw a Peruzzi sticker on every new car here. Most dealerships do that. Instead of the normal sticker what if I made a few choices for customers to pick from? This idea isnt 100% formed yet so any input or suggestions are welcome. The sticker ideas dont even have to include the delearships name in it. So instead of our name on your car we might offer something like, "You just got beat by a toaster" stickers for example. Help me out guys and gals...

...Tell ya what, anybody who submits an idea I end up using I will send you a free Scion Swag grab bag I have lying around here!
Old 06-27-2006, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Nobody wants to help me out...???
Old 06-27-2006, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i've got an idea. add license plate frames and/or temporary plastic license plates that identify your dealership but can be easily removed by the new owner. you could sell people on the fact that you are one of the only dealers in the area that doesn't deface a new scion with your ad campaign stickers.

(many folk in CA actually end up leaving the dealer's frame on the car; it's the craziest thing.)
Old 06-27-2006, 02:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

A scion licence plate w/ their name on it, or a dealer sicker that doesnt shout out the name of the dealer, a more classy one. or how about an incentive for advertising peruzzi scion, u give them a bigger sticker/vinyl advertising your name and every time they come in for an oil change or something they get a t-shirt or something.

i think an incentive idea would be nice, bc i took my dealer sticker off, and if they told me i would get free stuff for leaving it on, id do it. lol

Denny
Old 06-27-2006, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member
Scion Evolution

"All this and Toast too"
"Quit laughing your Mom's in the back seat"
"Batteries Not Included"
"You know you want it"
Old 06-27-2006, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

for a tC

"My back seats recline, do urs?"
Old 06-27-2006, 03:59 AM
Max
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I requested mine without a dealer sticker.

I second the plate frames... no stickers!
Old 06-27-2006, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I think most of you are missing the point. Instead of lame ___ toyota dealership stickers that are forced on your car Joe is wanting to give his customers a choice on stickers or even no stickers. Consider the sticker as a way to set his dealership apart from Bob's toyota in the next town.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mattross
I think most of you are missing the point. Instead of lame butt toyota dealership stickers that are forced on your car Joe is wanting to give his customers a choice on stickers or even no stickers. Consider the sticker as a way to set his dealership apart from Bob's toyota in the next town.
so joe is gonna ask if a purchaser wants a sticker? if they say no, their car leaves pristine? k, that's cool....but forcing a "catchy phrase" sticker is no different than a automatically putting a "lame butt" sticker.

i still say just add a license plate frame instead of mucking up the back of the scion.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:38 AM
Max
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by mattross
I think most of you are missing the point. Instead of lame butt toyota dealership stickers that are forced on your car Joe is wanting to give his customers a choice on stickers or even no stickers. Consider the sticker as a way to set his dealership apart from Bob's toyota in the next town.
Oh I get the point, but had I not had the forsight to tell the dealer to never install a sticker, I would have been very pleased to know that it did not have one, even if it was a slightly customized one.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Got any pics of what the sticker looks like now?
Old 06-28-2006, 01:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Thanks for the reposnse folks. There are some good ideas floating around in this thread. We already use a fairly classy and quiet license plate frame in addition to the dealer name sticker for the back. We dont put stickers on cars until they are sold so the customers always have the choice to leave it off. I dont even roll with a Peruzzi sticker on my own xB. I will try and post some pics of what our sticker looks like now. Its been raining for 40 days and 40 nights which isnt very condusive to taking pics...

...An incentive program is an awesome idea. The dealer my mother bought her Subaru from does that. If she leaves the front dealer plate on the car then she gets $10 oil changes. I would never put a front plate on a car though. Who wants holes in their bumper off the lot? Not this guy...
Old 06-28-2006, 01:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Can she take the plate off after she gets the oil change? and just put it on there before she goes back in?

In that respect, a sticker would be better for Peruzzi. Luckily though, Leesburg Toyota didn't put a sticker on my car, or I would have had them remove it as a condition of the sale. They did ask me if I wanted a license plate frame, and I told them only if it was the gunmetal Scion one! needless to say, I didn't get a license plate frame.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How bout "Peruzzi: What Moves You?" I wanted a pic of the current sticker so I could add on to it and see would it might look like.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How about "Peruzzi Moves You!"

Maybe have "What Moves You?" with the 'what' crossed out and in a hand-printed-looking font, 'Peruzzi' written above it. I think it'd be awesome!

(I'll pm you my address for that bag-o-swag...)
Old 06-28-2006, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by GetCaughtDead
How about "Peruzzi Moves You!"

Maybe have "What Moves You?" with the 'what' crossed out and in a hand-printed-looking font, 'Peruzzi' written above it. I think it'd be awesome!

(I'll pm you my address for that bag-o-swag...)
Excellent Idea. Possibly the front runner at this point. I still wanna leave this open for more ideas though. Thanks again for all the feedback folks. I cant make Scion any better without customer feedback.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how about
"Customized by Peruzzi"

because technically every Scion is customized to the customer's tastes when ordering.

or how about
"PeruzziStyle"

eh, i tried.
Old 06-30-2006, 03:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by evosky
how about
"Customized by Peruzzi"
I like that. Could be another front runner at the moment... Keep the ideas commin. Im not ready to shut this down yet.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Is this over?
Old 08-04-2006, 07:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Im still in the process of getting this together. There are about 10 levels of management I have to get this through. Im still just trying to get the idea full approval. Once I get that done I can start trying to get the individual ideas approved. Lots of red tape around here....

Quick Reply: Dealership Sticker Idea CONTEST - Help me out!!!