Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Do you believe in ghosts?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 01:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Do you believe in ghosts?

I was uploading some pics to photobucket, and saw a flash reflected on my screen, I thought it was just a car going down the street. Well I just turned around and my t.v. is on!!! I haven't been anywhere near the remote or t.v. the whole day. This is weird!

Do I have ghosts or do t.v.'s sometimes turn on automatically?
Old 04-03-2007, 01:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

yes very much so. I have actually encountered a few at an old abandoned insane asylum, yes a very scary place indeed.

Lets just say foot steps and door ***** turning were the least of what I have encountered there...but it was a great place for some paintball!
Old 04-03-2007, 02:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

i definitely believe in ghost! different ppl (friends of the family) have said they've seen my dad walk thru their houses wearing a black sweater and some jeans. This was a couple months after he died. Even my moms friends boyfriend said he seen my dad, and he never even met him before! i think my dad didnt believe he died and was still visiting our friends and stuff. i havent heard anymore sightings tho. he died when i was 12. damn cancer...
Old 04-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't know that I "believe in ghosts" but I am absolutely certain I've seen/felt/heard things I cannot explain...

Tom
Old 04-03-2007, 02:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Have you ever felt something lie on top of you while you're sleeping? When it's on top of you, you can't move, but you're conscious. It's happened to me numerous times...even to the point where I attempted to resist and tried to get up, but get pushed back onto the bed.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Location: 'Burbs Farmington Hills - go to school in Boulder, CO

reguarding the "cant get up im in bed" thing, thats some crazy thing where your mind and concinious are active but your body is still in a state of sleep... its weird i used to have that where i would wake up but still be asleep! i got it from staying awake for like 4 days in a row.... lol that was a bad idea! but i feel ghosts exsist, but logically i cannot explain them which irratates the hell out of me but whatev

i wouldnt go paintballing in an insainisilum....(sp) and i paintball but thats just too much!

and do other people live around you or are other people in your house? could have some frequency interference. our tv in the kitchen will turn off the tvs in the other room but not on....

i live by a graveyard. THAT is freaky, such as mist that follows you literally or an image of an old grave-keeper that me and my frind saw. we didnt tell each other we just said we saw something, drew pictures when we got home and the were very close....erie.....GHOSTS FREAK ME OUT MAN!
Old 04-03-2007, 02:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I definatly do, i lived in 2 haunted houses before. But i don't seem to have any problems now.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

have some guts people..
what are they gonna do to us?
WOW! scary as hell
Old 04-03-2007, 06:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I bet someone is watching over you right now...
Old 04-03-2007, 12:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Location: 'Burbs Farmington Hills - go to school in Boulder, CO

/\
santa does the same thing
Old 04-03-2007, 12:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No, I do not believe in ghosts.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Chapman
Have you ever felt something lie on top of you while you're sleeping? When it's on top of you, you can't move, but you're conscious. It's happened to me numerous times...even to the point where I attempted to resist and tried to get up, but get pushed back onto the bed.

oh snap thathappened to me before and i tried to yell but could not then i started to
Old 04-03-2007, 01:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by Tomas
I don't know that I "believe in ghosts" but I am absolutely certain I've seen/felt/heard things I cannot explain...
I agree with Tom. I've also used a Ouija board and can't explain what goes on with that.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Chapman
^Fairly common condition. I think its called Sleep paralysis.

Anyone here see Ghost Hunters on Sci-fi channel? They've actually caught some crazy shiz on camera.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by mrfuzzy4
reguarding the "cant get up im in bed" thing, thats some crazy thing where your mind and concinious are active but your body is still in a state of sleep... its weird i used to have that where i would wake up but still be asleep! i got it from staying awake for like 4 days in a row.... lol that was a bad idea! but i feel ghosts exsist, but logically i cannot explain them which irratates the hell out of me but whatev

i wouldnt go paintballing in an insainisilum....(sp) and i paintball but thats just too much!

and do other people live around you or are other people in your house? could have some frequency interference. our tv in the kitchen will turn off the tvs in the other room but not on....

i live by a graveyard. THAT is freaky, such as mist that follows you literally or an image of an old grave-keeper that me and my frind saw. we didnt tell each other we just said we saw something, drew pictures when we got home and the were very close....erie.....GHOSTS FREAK ME OUT MAN!
It makes night fighting urban paintball soooo much more interesting. I mean you'll be entering a room and another door opens followed by foot steps on broken glass (which is everywhere in the place) and when you get there....nothing.

the place itself is spooky its a pretty big abandoned hospital and it seems like they left in a hurry, they left patient's charts, toilet paper, computers (good school ones), shower curtains.
Even more spooky after my first night there I looked up the place and it closed down after a patient died (I think like that 100th or so) they were maltreatment cases and abuse victims.
Even spookier is that their is a cage there as if to hold people.
and a morgue which is kinda odd to me to have one in an insane asylum
Old 04-03-2007, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

What's the name of that asylum?
Old 04-03-2007, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I know someone that was possessed, very strange story. Then after a few weeks was speaking in prayer that no way he could of known to find out that his sister that passed away was inside him pushing the bad spirit out. I don't know how to explain it or deny it, cuz it really did happen.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Have you guys ever heard of the "Bloody Mary" thing? When you're alone in a room in front of a mirror, turn the lights off and say the words "Bloody Mary" ten times then turn the lights back on and you'll see yourself drenched in blood. Or a woman drenched in blood will appear at your back. IDK if this works, and I don't wanna find out.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Jehoo
Have you guys ever heard of the "Bloody Mary" thing? When you're alone in a room in front of a mirror, turn the lights off and say the words "Bloody Mary" ten times then turn the lights back on and you'll see yourself drenched in blood. Or a woman drenched in blood will appear at your back. IDK if this works, and I don't wanna find out.
what da....can we have a friend hold our hands!?!
Old 04-03-2007, 04:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^^ No. You must be alone in that room. Do you wanna try it C?

BTW, it must be 12 midnight and when it's full moon.

Quick Reply: Do you believe in ghosts?