Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Edinburgh

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2024, 01:18 PM
SL Member

Default Edinburgh

Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip to Edinburgh with a large group of friends (about 25 people), and we're thinking about hiring a coach to get around the city and visit some nearby attractions. Has anyone used 8Rental for coach hire in Edinburgh? I'd love to hear about your experiences and any tips you might have!
Old 06-27-2024, 12:59 PM
SL Member

I've actually used 8Rental bus hire Edinburgh for a similar trip last year. We had a group of 30 people and needed transportation for a week. The experience was fantastic! The coach was modern and comfortable, with plenty of space for everyone. The driver was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area. He gave us great recommendations for places to visit and even suggested some hidden gems we wouldn't have found on our own.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:29 PM
SL Member

Hi everyone, I'd like to chime in as well. My family and I used 8Rental for a family reunion in Edinburgh last summer. We were about 20 people, including kids and elderly family members, so comfort and accessibility were important to us. The coach we got was perfect – it had comfortable seats, air conditioning, and even Wi-Fi, which kept the kids entertained during our trips.