Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Ever felt like a bother instead of a friend?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 02:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Ever felt like a bother instead of a friend?

I sure do right about now.. called up some friends of mine who are out of state, and 2 minutes into a 5 word conversation their like "we have something better to do, bye". And ive known these people for 15 years.. Sometimes i just wish i didnt exist..
Old 11-30-2007, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry, there are threads on here that are more interesting to discuss than this. ciao.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
sorry, there are threads on here that are more interesting to discuss than this. ciao.
awww! that's one hell of a put down! this guy needs our help, and you go and make it worse. you're such a jackass. but you're right though.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats the reason why I don't have friends
Old 11-30-2007, 03:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

look, i know i'm not exactely mister popular, infact, i'm not even close to popular. but i endure. i have friends, but i'm aware that i am best in small doses and people don't like to spend that much time putting up with me.

so i have work friends, scion friends, college friends, high school friends, girlfriends...i mean, girlfriend...heh heh heh...that i hang out with at different times depending on where i am and what is going on and so on. and if people don't want to hang out or talk with me anymore, i take the hint and i stop bothering them. lots of other interesting people out there to meet to spend time hanging with people who don't want to.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeahh i've had that feeling before too so I just leave em alone--honestly beside my boyfriend, i think i have like two really good friends....the rest i consider acquaintences ..... just part of life I suppose
Old 11-30-2007, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by IntegreS_350
Yeahh i've had that feeling before too so I just leave em alone--honestly beside my boyfriend, i think i have like two really good friends....the rest i consider acquaintences ..... just part of life I suppose
yeah ive got the same thing going on, minus the b/f part lol 2 awesome friends and people i just.. know..

and drax! its ok dude.. i expected ridicule
Old 11-30-2007, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by IntegreS_350
x2 and my two real friends are back home in Guam... unless you count my dog, shes pretty cool.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Yea... I definitely have Scion friends, college friends and the group I've known forever.

It's amusing when both groups get together.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

People change their styles, taste, who they associate with, etc. Life is way too short to sit around wishing you were dead, not around, never existed, etc.

Thats the very reason why you may not have many friends. Most girls and some guys can sense and "feel" the fact you put your self down and nobody wants to be around someone like that. Because if your down, you bring others down wether you mean to or not.

Not putting you down, just saying you should work on yourself before you work on relationships, of any kind.

Everybody has great qualities and things they need to work on. No one is perfect, but if you can make those qualities shine vs. hide them behind your worst qualities, you'll be fine.

Maybe you should look into a new hobby that might interest you, or work on something your good at to raise confidence.

Good luck.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

your born alone, and you die alone, lol no one is born with an entourage.

my mother has always told me, you have one or two very good friends in life that are real friends. acquaintences come and go.

just remember as long as your a good friend/acquaintence nothing bad can ever be said about you or your character.
thats what matters.

me, i have fiends, acquaintences and i have few friends that i can say are real friends. the type of people that always have your back, even if im the person to start the fight at the party they are there 100%. ya know that kind of stuff lol ;)

my two best friends are like my brothers, being an only child i have never known the interaction with siblings, and my friends kinda fill that void, and for that im thankful.

but like i said, as long as your a good friend no one can say anything bad about you. so dont let it bother mang
Old 12-04-2007, 02:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, Its all ok now. Just one of those days i suppose! Now to get this snow storm we've been waitin on for the past 3 days.. And btw 50mph winds suck! LOL thank god the tC isnt designed like a sail.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i hate snow, it snowed after thanksgiving and i cried lol, sails are the new spoilers for 2008 didnt you know