Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

F%^$ You, Truck Drivers, F^#$ YOU!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

By the way let it be known that I love you Sparks Toyota/Scion I bought the mirror this morning and for some reason they got it for a cheaper price and instead of keeping the difference they pass the savings to me. I wish you guys were here in GA too, I would never go anywhere else.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dispatcher138
Originally Posted by matt_a
Originally Posted by draxcaliber
i know, i'm not saying that the truck driver wasn't being a d!ck, but be aware that they are and most likely if you colide with him, he will win. i just avoid them until i have a clear path to pass.
All I have to do to totally freak my wife out, is drive next to a semi on the highway. If I don't pass them quick enough, she starts to spaz.
haha my girlfriend is the same way, she especially hates it when its raining and I'm matching speed with a semi..
ahaha what i do to scare my gf is ... swerve toward the semi's rear wheels... scares the living crap out of her and a couple of those time me too... haha i got way to close for comfort a few times and i won't do it no more
Old 09-14-2007, 07:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by unsungfate
Originally Posted by Dispatcher138
Originally Posted by matt_a
i know, i'm not saying that the truck driver wasn't being a d!ck, but be aware that they are and most likely if you colide with him, he will win. i just avoid them until i have a clear path to pass.
All I have to do to totally freak my wife out, is drive next to a semi on the highway. If I don't pass them quick enough, she starts to spaz.
haha my girlfriend is the same way, she especially hates it when its raining and I'm matching speed with a semi..
ahaha what i do to scare my gf is ... swerve toward the semi's rear wheels... scares the living crap out of her and a couple of those time me too... haha i got way to close for comfort a few times and i won't do it no more

haha yesss...my girl usually slugs me after i do that.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I agree...
Old 09-15-2007, 04:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I swear truck drivers must have split personalities...during the day time they usually stay in their lane and dont pass much...but as soon as the sun goes down...holy sh*t. I used to drive from michigan to jersey once a month and when it gets dark they think they own the road...they would blow by me doing 80mph and would cut me off and lane change and this and that.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Construction jacks. The great equalizer. Not sure what the techincal name is, but they are basically jumping jack looking things the remodelers had left at the apartment complex a few years ago. No matter how they land, at least 1 pointy end is facing up, and they're stout enough to mess up truck tires. Don't carry them anymore since I'm always driving and not really riding anymore, but they're so much more satisfying than a middle finger.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Originally Posted by BigMURR
hmm good thought matt I'll do that next time.

"In this corner we have a returning champion Semi, weeeiiiighing in a 80000 lbs; in the other corner we have smmmmaaaall but deadly newcomer tC aka Trailer Crasher, weighing in at just over 2000lbs!"

3,000 is correct.