Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Favorite Movie Quote?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 06:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and that quote is from my cousin vinnie.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That quote reminds me of Back To the future with Biff... He could never get those quotes right...

Back to the Future II
Young Biff: "What don't you make like a tree, and get the HELL OUT OF HERE?!"
Old Biff: "It's LEAVE!!!!!"
Old 01-17-2007, 08:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

Originally Posted by Anchorman
I love Scotch. Scotchy, Scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly!(Ron)

God no, it smells like, like a used diaper...filled with...Indian food.(Veronica)

Take me to pleasure town.(Veronica)
Oh we're going there.(Ron)
Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction
That's 30 mins away, I'll be there in 10.(the wolf)

That's a pretty f'in good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth $5 but it's pretty f'in good.(Vince)

What's your name?(Esmeralda)
Butch(Butch)
What's does it mean?(Esmeralda)
I'm American, honey. Our name's don't mean ****.(Butch)

I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.(Jules)
Which one is it?(Pumpkin)
It's the one that says Bad MF'er(Jules)
Originally Posted by Wedding Crashers
What are you doing? It's a game of touch football, everytime I look over your on your a$$ again.(John)

How long have you and the secretary been married?(John)
30 years next Aril.(Sec. wife)
Ah, that's wonderful.(John)
Yeah, and we were faithful for two of them.(Sec. wife)

Alright, I'm going to make you a bicycle. But I don't want to make you a bicycle.(Jeremy)
Shut your mouth funny guy, and make it!(boy)

You shut your mouth when your talking to me.
But that wife of his, Eleanor, big dyke! A real rug muncher. Big lesbian mule.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Fsu1dolfan
Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM. A fu**in' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a f$*k what kind of pants the son-of-a-b*tch who shot you was wearing?

Anyone name this one without looking it up???
my cousin vinny. awesome movie
Old 01-18-2007, 03:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

From one of the best movies you've never heard of:

So tell me, Cameron, what on earth -- just tell me, because I want to know -- what on earth could make you think that we would want to share a flat like this with someone like you? I mean, my first impression, and they're rarely wrong, is that you have none of the qualities that we would normally seek in a prospective flatmate. I'm talking here about things like presence, charisma, style and charm, and I don't think we're being unreasonable. Take David here, for instance: a chartered accountant he may be, but at least he tries hard. The point is, I don't think you're even trying.
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Old 01-18-2007, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by scionofPCFL
From one of the best movies you've never heard of:

So tell me, Cameron, what on earth -- just tell me, because I want to know -- what on earth could make you think that we would want to share a flat like this with someone like you? I mean, my first impression, and they're rarely wrong, is that you have none of the qualities that we would normally seek in a prospective flatmate. I'm talking here about things like presence, charisma, style and charm, and I don't think we're being unreasonable. Take David here, for instance: a chartered accountant he may be, but at least he tries hard. The point is, I don't think you're even trying.
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Didnt see that one....but did remind me of one of my favorites....

"The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school. "
Old 01-18-2007, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ferris is one of the best flicks ever! Check out this link, don't read the spoilers, just check out what I cut and pasted, I won't reveal the sordid details.

One of the best movies you've never heard of

Shallow Grave is a 1994 black comedy feature film that marks the directorial debut of Danny Boyle with an original screenplay by John Hodge. The film also provided starring roles for the then unknown actors Ewan McGregor, Christopher Eccleston and Kerry Fox.
Alex (McGregor), David (Eccleston), and Juliet (Fox) are three friends who share a flat in Edinburgh. They need a new flat mate and after a funny sequence of interviews take in the mysterious Hugo (Keith Allen).
It's a great great flick and highly recommend it.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:28 PM
5 Year Member

Signature Visions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Wedding Crashers

Todd Cleary: I'll be in my room.
[pause]
Todd Cleary: Painting homo things!

Bratty Kid: Make me a bicycle, clown!

Gloria Cleary: Good. 'Cause I'd find you!

Fight Club

Marla Singer: My God. I haven't been f**ked like that since grade school.

Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f**king khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Narrator: I felt like destroying something beautiful.

Rules of Attraction

Mrs. Mimi Jared: And what classes are you taking... Di*k?
Dick: Ummm, Gangbang 101, Freebase Tutorial, and Oral Sex Workshop.

Sean Bateman: Lauren I want to know you
Lauren: What does that mean know me, know me, nobody ever knows anybody else, ever! You will never know me.

Closer

Alice: Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do.

The Breakfast Club

John Bender: Stupid, worthless, no good, goddamn, freeloading son of a b*tch. Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all, a**hole, jerk. You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful. Shut up b*tch. Go fix me a turkey pot pie. No dad, what about you? F**k you. No dad, what about you? F**k you. Dad, what about you? F**k you.

John Bender: So... So, are you guys boyfriend/girlfriend? Steady Dates? Lov-ers? Come on, Sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot beef injection?

John Bender: My impression of life at Big Bri's house, "Son?" "Yeah, Dad?" "How was your day, son?" "Great, Dad. How's yours?" "Super. Say, how would like to go fishing this weekend?" "Great, Dad. But I got homework to do." "That's okay, son. You can do it on the boat." "Gee." "Hon, isn't our son swell?" "Yes, dear. Isn't life swell?"
[kiss]
Old 01-18-2007, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by scionofPCFL
Ferris is one of the best flicks ever! Check out this link, don't read the spoilers, just check out what I cut and pasted, I won't reveal the sordid details.

One of the best movies you've never heard of

Shallow Grave is a 1994 black comedy feature film that marks the directorial debut of Danny Boyle with an original screenplay by John Hodge. The film also provided starring roles for the then unknown actors Ewan McGregor, Christopher Eccleston and Kerry Fox.
Alex (McGregor), David (Eccleston), and Juliet (Fox) are three friends who share a flat in Edinburgh. They need a new flat mate and after a funny sequence of interviews take in the mysterious Hugo (Keith Allen).
It's a great great flick and highly recommend it.
Cool im always down for new movies...ill have to check it out

another classic quote:

Cameron: The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion.
Ferris: It is his fault he didn't lock the garage.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

And there's this one:

"There is an intruder - male, Caucasian, possibly armed, certainly weird - in my kitchen... M-my-my-my name is Bueller...Look, it's real nice that you hope my brother is feeling better, but I'm in danger, okay? I am very cute, very alone and very protective of my body. I don't want it violated or killed, all right?! I need HELP ! Speakie De English!?@#$%head!"
Old 01-18-2007, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Nice ones K.....the breakfast club one reminded me of this famous rant!!

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$s, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is. Hallelujah. Holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol?"
Old 01-18-2007, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

christam vacation is the hotness. good call.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

National Lampoon has gone downhill logorythmically since Chevy Chase has gotten old. Even the Vegas Vacation sucked.

Speaking of the Vacation flicks:
Cousin Vicki: I'm going steady, and I French kiss.
Audrey Griswold: So, everybody does that.
Cousin Vicki: Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

while we are on a ranting and raving area of quotes... i remember this one from Demolition man by Dennis Leary

Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green jello all over my body reading playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener".
Old 01-18-2007, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

My card players will appreciate this one....

"You were lookin' for that third three, but you forgot that Professor Green folded on Fourth Street and now you're representing that you have it. The DA made his two pair, but he knows they're no good. Judge Kaplan was trying to squeeze out a diamond flush but he came up short and Mr. Eisen is futilely hoping that his queens are going to stand up. So like I said, the Dean's bet is $20. "
Old 01-18-2007, 07:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

vegas vacation had it's moments.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

here's an old one some may not know of.....besides that fact it had Richard Gere, Ed Norton's made this movie worth watching, it was his first and one of his finest roles....

Primal Fear **note its a spoiler quote for those who havent seen it**

" Well... good for you... Martin. You was looking so happy right now, I was thinking "hmmmm'? But I'm glad you figured it because I have been dyin' to tell ya! I just didn't know you wanted to hear it from, Aaron or Roy or Roy or Aaron. Well I'll let you on a lil' secret, a kind of client attorney kind of secret. It don't matter who you hear it from its the same story! I ju- I just had to kill Linda, Mr. Vail, that c^nt just got what she deserved. But... cuttin' up that son of a b*tch Rushman? That was just a f*ckin' work of art!"
Old 01-19-2007, 12:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

SHOULD WE, OR SHOULD WE NOT, FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF THE GALACTICALLY STUPID!!!!
-Lt. Caffey

one of my favorite quotes

also...

This is my rifle.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend.
It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
My rifle, without me, is useless.
Without my rifle, I am useless.
I must fire my rifle true.
I must shoot straighter than my enemy,
who is trying to kill me.
I must shoot him before he shoots me.
I will.

My rifle and myself know that what counts in war,
is not the rounds of fire,
the noise of our burst,
nor the smoke we make.
We know it is the hits that count.
We will hit.

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life.
Thus, I will learn it as a brother.
I will learn its weaknesses,
its strengths,
its parts,
its accessories,
its sights and its barrel.
I will ever guard it against
the ravages of weather and damage.
I will keep my rifle clean and ready,
even as I am clean and ready.
We will become part of each other.
We will.

Before God I swear this creed.
My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country.
We are the masters of our enemy.
We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until there is no enemy,
but Peace.

-Full Metal Jacket
This quote is one of the most disturbing and awe insprirng quotes i can think of. that's a tough combination to put together.

also...

Earn this.
-Cpt. John Miller
Old 01-19-2007, 01:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Full Metal Jacket by far is one of the best war movies full of awesome quotes....alot of them definitely NOT easy to censor
heres a good one though
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of sh*t because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?"
Old 01-19-2007, 01:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Tyrone: I didn't see it there.
Vinny: It's a four ton truck, Tyrone. Its not as though its a bag of ____ing peanuts, is it?
Tyrone: It was at a funny angle.
Vinny: It's behind you Tyrone. Whenever you reverse, things come at you from behind.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

Quick Reply: Favorite Movie Quote?