Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

getting someone off your mind...

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 02:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

such a player! id say u can ask her out on a date next instead of cars
Old 06-29-2006, 02:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by killerxromances
Music, while connects everyone together it can also clear your state of mind and troubles that you face. Being a musician, i would recommend or suggest picking up a instrument. You can also just write poetry and/or just write in a journal, sometimes the best relief of forgeting is to actually write about it.

But if this is a relationship thing, it really ____es me off when people complain about being single at a young age. Oh my bf or gf broke up with me, i'm a failure and i can't forget them. Seriously, your young and the chances of finding someone to settle down with is pretty slim, and even if you do find that special someone the lasting rate of marriage has decreased over the years since divorce has now become socially acceptable.

My best advice to give the topic starter, and anyone else that is worried about being single is to look around you. There are more serious issues to worry about than someone you dated. And on the same note, there are so many things to look forward to in life than to sit around and be down about a relationship. This is coming from someone that used to go to group and individual theorpy for manic depression, used to take seven different kinds of medication over a course of two years to realize medication doesn't solve or fix anything. It just puts you in a non- emotional state of mind. The reason i'm saying this is because i realize life can be hard, i realize life can absolutely suck and cause mental and phsyical issues, but being in a relationship shouldn't be one of them. So minor.

If anything, you should feel lucky that you have the ability to date, and to have ex gf/bf's. In order to feel like crap, or depressed in life, you must have felt great or good at one point or another in life. Otherwise, you wouldn't be emotional. So relax.
i'm sorry but i don't think anyone here is feeling miserable because they are single however, as u said, because ppl have emotions ppl do feel down when hurt

hopefully this phase will soon pass for everyone of us

or maybe we can set up a meeting drink smoke work out make out

(it's a joke btw)
Old 06-29-2006, 02:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by tC4italy
Originally Posted by killerxromances
Music, while connects everyone together it can also clear your state of mind and troubles that you face. Being a musician, i would recommend or suggest picking up a instrument. You can also just write poetry and/or just write in a journal, sometimes the best relief of forgeting is to actually write about it.

But if this is a relationship thing, it really ____es me off when people complain about being single at a young age. Oh my bf or gf broke up with me, i'm a failure and i can't forget them. Seriously, your young and the chances of finding someone to settle down with is pretty slim, and even if you do find that special someone the lasting rate of marriage has decreased over the years since divorce has now become socially acceptable.

My best advice to give the topic starter, and anyone else that is worried about being single is to look around you. There are more serious issues to worry about than someone you dated. And on the same note, there are so many things to look forward to in life than to sit around and be down about a relationship. This is coming from someone that used to go to group and individual theorpy for manic depression, used to take seven different kinds of medication over a course of two years to realize medication doesn't solve or fix anything. It just puts you in a non- emotional state of mind. The reason i'm saying this is because i realize life can be hard, i realize life can absolutely suck and cause mental and phsyical issues, but being in a relationship shouldn't be one of them. So minor.

If anything, you should feel lucky that you have the ability to date, and to have ex gf/bf's. In order to feel like crap, or depressed in life, you must have felt great or good at one point or another in life. Otherwise, you wouldn't be emotional. So relax.
i'm sorry but i don't think anyone here is feeling miserable because they are single however, as u said, because ppl have emotions ppl do feel down when hurt

hopefully this phase will soon pass for everyone of us

or maybe we can set up a meeting spin records, drink, smoke, work out, make out, etc...

(it's a joke btw)