Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Ghost Experiences.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 09:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Ghost Experiences.....

Just wondering if anyone has had em.. or has photos and stuff..

Reason i ask.. is because im a night guard. And five min ago i had my first encounter where i actually was really scared...

I do a rove or a walk around in my building, I go from the 12th floor down to the basement, and check to see if all restrooms are locked as well as all of the electrical rooms. I do it all the time so its no big deal. But today when i was walking and checking doors, on the 7th floor, I pulled the door to see if it was locked, and it was, I turn around to keep walking and i hear the door **** turn, I froze and slowly turned around to find that the door was swinging very slowly towards me. I stop it and touch the **** and it was soo cold, i push the door shut and walk as fast as i could to stairwell. 6th floor next, since i still have to walk these floors. I walk and hear a distinct foot step behind me and get a chill right through my body, i walk faster an still hear it at the same tempo it was at a few seconds ago..... I said F It. I jump in the elevator and go back down to my desk on the ground floor.

Serious though.. i've never been more freaked out ..

Anyone else have one to share?
Old 01-23-2010, 03:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I used to think ghost stories and all that were silly and made up until one year while living on Guam some of my friends and I decided to go up to the "haunted hospital" in Agana and we all thought it would just be kind of a funny haha joke. Not so much, we went through there and heard babies screaming, women screaming, saw weird things heard music and all kinds of stuff. I haven't messed with haunted stuff since.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Babies crying would freak me out.... !!!
Old 01-23-2010, 06:52 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

not going to post this to the general public... but feel free to PM me if you like on this.