Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Haha Ricers at Your School.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 09:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Damn richer's.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by djct_watt
Yeah. . . those guys are pretty goofy. . . and pretty dim witted. . . but they are also pretty young too.

The truth is, it's not always a bright idea to bash on anyone. . . even these ricer kids. Right at this very moment, tons of WS6, Z06, Camaro, Ferrari, Porsche, M3, and tons of other cars I see on a DAILY BASIS will bash the hell Scions (even the tC). We all love our cars, but they are all VERY slow, relative to real sports cars. Unless your breaking 14 seconds in the 1/4 mile (STOCK), you don't even stand a chance against those cars. And the fact of the matter is that if we "beat" one of those cars, they probably weren't racing.

Unless you drive a REALLY fast car, you really don't have any right to bash anyone, since dozens of cars can tear you a new poop chute. It's like the "poorest" suburbanite on the block who's parents make only $100k a year, so he acts all hard and ghetto because he's so "ghetto" since he didn't get a bimmer for his birthday.

But even if your car is fast enough to bash others (giving you the right), you'd still be a punk for doing so. I'm sure you hate it when a Camaro SS owners laughs at you. . .

Those guys are happy and so are you. You're really not ALL that different. So long as nobody is endangering innocent people on the road (by driving like a jackass on packed or residential roads), it's all cool to me.
One of the most intelligent posts I've seen on this forum. It's so true. These kids are cheesy because they are just that, KIDS.... For people on this forum who have had the privelage to drive a real sports car, they'd probably think twice about bashing.

As for the Panamanian guy "Krazie", I know it's pretty common in American "youth" culture to bash on "white" kids, but the stereo types should be put to rest on a message board. We don't need to see how ignorant you are. There are white people in Panama! Even it sounds to corny to be politically correct, you should refer to them as American Caucasian, or Anglo etc. Not white! Italians are white, the French are white, Scandanavians are white, Germans are white. The majority of Argentina is white. The USA is a melting pot, as well as South America, and many European countries....
Old 10-02-2006, 01:57 PM
web
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Everyone's going to do whatever they can with the money they have. For some, it's buy clothes, go fishing with new gear.............for others it's buy car parts. And sorry to say it, but guys driving Mustangs, WS6s, Camaros...they are just as bad as the "ricers" everyone makes fun of. You see a decked out GT or Cobra come up next to you and you look over, a good bit of the time they will rev their engine and haul off just like a kid in a civic or eclipse would do.

The problem is that we always say ricers and people think we are directly talking about imports. Yes, the name generates from the Japanese makes of cars, but ever hear of the term "domestic rice?" It's just as bad with the domestic cars as with the foreign cars.

It all depends on the maturity level, age level, income level, and education of the driver. Anyone can buy a CAI, header, exhaust and say their car is fast. It's the ones with education and maturity that know what to look for in those parts and not just get them b/c the dynos on the website say you will gain this much hp.

The car scene as been cluttered with misinformed people (not all young "ricers"). The cars I have respect for are those driven by people who appreciate them for what they are and not b/c they have all the parts available on the market to change them.

I was out driving Saturday night and saw the best car out on the road amongst a crap load of others. Sure, civics, STIs, camaros, more tCs and other cars were out, but the best one out was driven by a guy that had to be well in his 60s. Hemi Cuda. Real muscle under that hood without even modding it out. He had a nice paint job, but drove it just to enjoy it. That's who I give respect to.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:59 PM
web
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

[quote=bOhEmIo82][quote=

As for the Panamanian guy "Krazie", I know it's pretty common in American "youth" culture to bash on "white" kids, but the stereo types should be put to rest on a message board. We don't need to see how ignorant you are. There are white people in Panama! Even it sounds to corny to be politically correct, you should refer to them as American Caucasian, or Anglo etc. Not white! Italians are white, the French are white, Scandanavians are white, Germans are white. The majority of Argentina is white. The USA is a melting pot, as well as South America, and many European countries....[/quote]

Yeah, let's not get the stereotypes involved. It will only bring stupidity to this forum. Everyone has their ideas of who's better and what not. KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!
Old 10-02-2006, 07:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Have ya'll seen the "Mustang type R" video? HAHAHA...
Old 10-02-2006, 07:18 PM
web
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the red one?............i have that on one of my tekademics videos................It has a turbo too right? What type? ....umm..........well it came with it..............hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 10-02-2006, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://www.mustangforums.com/archive...d858042-1.html
Old 10-02-2006, 07:22 PM
web
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah...............hahahaha............that's it!!!

I want a turbo/rotary/full internal swap/full exhaust and headers Mustage GT-R. Nissans would be sooooooooooooo jealous!!!
Old 10-02-2006, 07:22 PM
web
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Mazda would too
Old 10-02-2006, 07:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh yeah. There is a guy at my work who says his buddies (not his focus) his buddies focus will beat my 350Z, by 3 car lengths at that. I asked him what he had, his answer, a supercharger, on a ZX3 svt focus... We were supposed to race tonite, but unfortunately , it got broken into last nite. I said "what did they steel, the engine". He said haha, no. I go "then what's the problem?"...
Old 10-02-2006, 07:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BTW, he also said it has 230hp at the wheels...
Old 10-03-2006, 12:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

Originally Posted by flintgauge86
http://www.mustangforums.com/archive/thread858042-1.html
OMG!!!
You don't know how long i've been tryin to find this video again.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's a "turbo rotary with pistons and header"

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

this freakin thread is hilarious....i feel like a bully pickin on those poor kids....but it is still funny as hell.....as far as the loser in the mustang....shyt i dont know much about cars so i dont act like i know....but damn this dude took the cake....someone please shove a freakin sock in his mouth!!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 04:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

ST-R

STeaming Rice
Old 10-12-2006, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ What?
Old 10-12-2006, 07:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team Sci-Tech
SL Member

ST-R is the name of the club in the original post.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh... I was like "what? It's SR-T"... lol
Old 10-13-2006, 01:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Is it wrong that I feel bad for the black dude with the GT-R mustang?

Poor guy is just trying to fit in
Old 10-13-2006, 01:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

I doubt it. He should've done his research before he started blabbin about random stuff. He brought that on himself.

Quick Reply: Haha Ricers at Your School.