Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Hate Crimes

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 11:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Toji
there was a racial hating war but the only thing was my race (asians)
Those people need EDUCATION. You see racial problems dont exist in higher educated crowds.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by LA-tC
LOL talk about NY style -- at least ya didnt get shot

Heres my advise, go get a gun and put it in yr glovebox in case something worse happen.
I agree, get ur self a gun. I carry one with me all the time. DIE!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2005, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BlkSandPrlTurbotC

i have nothing to say about this.....
no need to say nething, u avatar spoke for u :D
Old 11-12-2005, 12:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

People are stupid
Old 11-12-2005, 01:32 AM
Max
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Moved to OT
Old 11-12-2005, 01:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rocketpants
Originally Posted by BlkSandPrlTurbotC

i have nothing to say about this.....
no need to say nething, u avatar spoke for u :D
i hate bush...dont even think i like him
Old 11-22-2005, 11:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer
The sensors will not trip below a certain speed. So if you were driving very slowly (which I am sure you were on rims) then it would not trip. I cant remember the speed off the top of my head. At low speeds it is easy to have a larger differential in wheel speed around sharp corners so most of the low tire sensors are designed to not trip at low speeds.

As far as the people are concerned... they need their a$$e$ stomped!!! Sorry to hear that people are so weak and spineless that they have to take it out on your car!!!
I think you are wrong. My tripped when I turned the engine on and I had a nail in my tire. Same with my dads old highlander.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heres my advise, go get a gun and put it in yr glovebox in case something worse happen.
thats a very dumb move. More or less at that point, you will do something stupid and secondly its just dangerous.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

At least have a can of mace... if you aren't trained with a gun, PLEASE don't get one...you might shoot your Scion.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bubblemyster

thats a very dumb move. More or less at that point, you will do something stupid and secondly its just dangerous.
NOTHING is stupid when it comes to self defense/ survival in the BIG city. Well I have a gun in my car and it is legally armed.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by oldmanatee
At least have a can of mace... if you aren't trained with a gun, PLEASE don't get one...you might shoot your Scion.
Theres no point of gettin one when u dont learn how to use it.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by bubblemyster
The sensors will not trip below a certain speed. So if you were driving very slowly (which I am sure you were on rims) then it would not trip. I cant remember the speed off the top of my head. At low speeds it is easy to have a larger differential in wheel speed around sharp corners so most of the low tire sensors are designed to not trip at low speeds.

As far as the people are concerned... they need their a$$e$ stomped!!! Sorry to hear that people are so weak and spineless that they have to take it out on your car!!!
I think you are wrong. My tripped when I turned the engine on and I had a nail in my tire. Same with my dads old highlander.
Not sure how it did, because it works off of wheel speed. It must have tripped the last time you drove it and you did not notice until you started it back up. It even covers it somewhere in the manual. 99.9% of cars with this feature operate off of wheel speed. Only a very few that I have heard of have actual pressure sensors in the wheels.

And as far as the part about carrying a gun... sorry, but I do. At least on long over the road trips. I would rather be explaining why I shot someone than have them explain why they killed me and my family at a dark rest stop. BUT, if you arent level headed enough to know that it is ONLY a last resort self defense item and also level headed and mature enough to know how to use it correctly and only grab it when that is the only way, you should not have one period. I would take an ___-beating before pulling one out, but if I feel that my or someone elses life is on the line... it WILL make an appearance.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I too have one, and am trained in it's use and will be prepared to use it. But the people that play too much Grand Theft Auto have no need to even drive past a gun store.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by oldmanatee
I too have one, and am trained in it's use and will be prepared to use it. But the people that play too much Grand Theft Auto have no need to even drive past a gun store.
very true!
Old 11-22-2005, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Be creative when paying back.

Here are a few hints I have heard about. This is of course just for discussion. I would certainly never, ever think this is OK to do.

1) Grass killer in the front yard spelling out a few choice words always works wonders a few days later.

2) fill their tank up for them...with 5 gallons of diesel fuel. Won't tear much up, but they will look pretty stupid driving a bug killing machine.

3) epoxy on their car with glitter highlights.

4) The funniest I ever seen done was my brother used liguid nails and filled all the locks on the guys car. Then in a flash of brilliance....decided to liquid nail all the seams on the guys car....windows, doors, hood, trunk, etc.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i hate vandalism , you should see what stupid biatches did to my g/f's bcp tc in her work parking lot. She had a two way pager alarm , went outside when it rang but was to late. i think all her damage was 3,000 in total.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionDad

Here are a few hints I have heard about. This is of course just for discussion. I would certainly never, ever think this is OK to do.

1) Grass killer in the front yard spelling out a few choice words always works wonders a few days later.

2) fill their tank up for them...with 5 gallons of diesel fuel. Won't tear much up, but they will look pretty stupid driving a bug killing machine.

4) The funniest I ever seen done was my brother used liguid nails and filled all the locks on the guys car. Then in a flash of brilliance....decided to liquid nail all the seams on the guys car....windows, doors, hood, trunk, etc.
LOL Have done Number 1, although we drew a nice picture for them

If you are REALLY mad and they REALLY deserve it.. lay a package of bologna out all over thier car overnight.... they will love the dull polka-dot areas it leaves in the paint
Old 11-22-2005, 06:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionDad

LOL Have done Number 1, although we drew a nice picture for them

If you are REALLY mad and they REALLY deserve it.. lay a package of bologna out all over thier car overnight.... they will love the dull polka-dot areas it leaves in the paint
Oh, the bologna one is classic. I love it. (will file that one)
Old 11-22-2005, 07:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Brake fluid is a good trick... it goes thru the paint and screws up the metal, so if you repaint, it fisheyes...

So I was told....[/innocent]
Old 02-23-2006, 06:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Um not completeley sure on Gun Laws in cali but I thawt the only way you could have a gun on you at all times is if your a peace officer or can prove because of your job you need it.(I think even then you can only legally carry at certain times.) Besides the point VIOLENCE begats more VIOLENCE Iam all for sticking up for yourself But to me (no offense) carrying a gun isnt a good thing. Besides we don;t want a pretty girl like her dead thats good for no one. ;)