Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Honda-Tech Forum's Classified Section

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 06:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Honda-Tech Forum's Classified Section

It's ENORMOUS! That place has it's own classified section called the honda marketplace and there is always a lot of traffic going through there. I've been browsing through the classfieds there for some wheels and tires for the past few weeks and i've found a few that i'm interested in. The only thing is...when you register, you can't instant message and use certain parts of the forum for 2 weeks. Anyone that is kind enough with an existing account there think they could let me use their account to contact sellers? Or forward the sellers my email? I hate to be asking for something like this but that place is such a good tool to sell and buy parts since there's always soooo many new postings and new 'for sale' threads.

Anyways, that place is great. Hopefully Scion will eventually get that big of a community and offer that convenience and resource in such a large scale.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:36 AM
SL Member

lol, in for the flame. why not try asking some of the members there to contact the seller for you. im sure they'll help if explain the situation. just remember not to reveal your scionlife membership. a lot of them can be _______s.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MilanoRed
lol, in for the flame. why not try asking some of the members there to contact the seller for you. im sure they'll help if explain the situation. just remember not to reveal your scionlife membership. a lot of them can be _______s.
Well, most of the members on there have their email hidden and they also have some sort of point system and i'm afraid if I post random posts about someone trying to help me to contact a seller in a thread, i'll be automatically banned. Don't want that to happen. Also, instant messages are deactivated for new members for the first 2 weeks. So I was thinking there HAS to be someone on here that has a membership there as well, since so many switch from honda to toyota/scion and vice versa.