Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

I HATE PIZZA HUT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 02:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I HATE PIZZA HUT!!!

What kinda FOOD PLACE when you call makes you go to a call center to place the order! I call pizzahut to order a pizzaand they send me to a call center to order a pizza! I place the order no worries...then they tell me my pizza will be deliverd @ 145am! so the girl tells me to hang on while she lookes in to the issue..then tells me shes going to xfer me to the pizza place.(1) I get disconnected. I call back and ask them to re xfer me to the place so i can verify(2) I get disconnected again. I call in one more time the person all out gets my # wrong(3 ive called now) now mind you im not sure if they changed me or not. I call back once more ask to find out on my order and not to xfer(4) they tell me to call another #!! I call that #(5) the lady has no idea whats going on takes all my info for somoen to call me back and tells me to go up to the place(now mind you i have a busted strup and jacked up suspension on my tC) or tells me to call back into the call center. So i called once more to the call center request to speak with a supervisor(6) they once again try to transfer me I of course get disconnected. I call back again (7) tell the lady not to xfer to get me a sueprvisor not to put me on hold or anything, she of course xfers me again and of course i get disconnected. So i head up to the place and they have no record of my order. SO I HATE PIZZA HUT NEVER DEALING WITH THEM AGAIN!!!!! = pizza hut to pizza hut (just so i can put some emoticons in my rant)
Old 06-22-2006, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: I HATE PIZZA HUT!!!

***edit***
Old 06-22-2006, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

same thing when i called dominos here in phx
Old 06-22-2006, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Local hometown pizza joints FTW!
Old 06-22-2006, 03:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

^ LMAO!! You should complain to Pizza Hut Corp and they'll probably give you free pizza. That's what happened when I got a pink burger @ IN N OUT and I got a certificate for a free meal.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Mellow Mushroom is what it's all about, baby! Unless... of course... you can obtain the greatest pizza ever made...

COSTCO PIZZA! (I'm dead serious!)
Old 06-22-2006, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

welcome to globalization. chances are your were talking to some girl in India. outsourcing stuff like ordering is common these days.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh yeah.. i read from a book that certain McDonalds drive-thru order goes directly to the call center in Colorado....
Old 06-22-2006, 04:23 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Some of the McDonalds franchises are on a test program right now where THE DRIVE-UP SPEAKER is OUTSOURCED.

Some person not even there there takes the order and transfers the order back to the McDonalds you're sitting outside of. The system even takes a pic of you, your passengers, and your car so they chare and deliver the food to the right person. Go ahead, tell me THAT'S efficient and error-free. *sigh*

http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...3-10-mcd_x.htm

http://brandautopsy.typepad.com/bran...e_to_mcdo.html

http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/38901

So far the 'remote' order takers are at least still in the US - I expect that one of these days "David" in Bangalore will 'help' me get a bag of Breakfast Jacks at Jack-in-the-Box...

====
Hello, may I be to help you?
Yeah, 4 Breakfast Jacks, please.
I am to understand that you wish four Breakfast Jacks, am I correct sir?
Yes.
Please wait while I assist you with your order, sir.
Hello?
Thank you for your patience, sir, the price will be four dollars and thirty one cents when you arrive at the window, sir.
Thank you.
Thank you for your visit to Jack-in-the-Box. Please pull ahead. I wish you a pleasant evening, sir!
Yeah.
====

Pfaugh!
Old 06-22-2006, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Oh my! haha
Old 06-22-2006, 05:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

thats crazy. what a world we live in
Old 06-22-2006, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

i am fed up with all kinds of pizza joint in general....

but theres a little chicago deep dish style place right buy the rat hole workenviroment *aka Disney World* that is just great
Old 06-22-2006, 06:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow, sux you had to jump through those hoops. obviously "customer service" is not their priority. their pizza isn't worth that hassle .

i generally order on line....i never have to talk to anyone, but can use the coupon of choice.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

thats why i order online thru pizza hut... havent had a trouble since... been over a year of doing that too....
Old 06-22-2006, 05:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

blah i hate pizza hut. Why do all these places have to try all this extra crap. Things were easier in the day. Thats why its nice to just stick to local places.
1. you know someone is going to answer
2. you know that you are giving the order directly to them (so hopefully no mess ups)
3. small pizza places are just the best in general :-)
Old 06-22-2006, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I eneded up calling domino's to order went striat to the local one. I know all of em there so i reconized the voice...they told me it was $22.xx but I got it free! no clue why!
Old 06-22-2006, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Magnus213
Mellow Mushroom is what it's all about, baby! Unless... of course... you can obtain the greatest pizza ever made...

COSTCO PIZZA! (I'm dead serious!)
Are you kidding me?!?!?! That pizza is so damn tasteless... I know, I worked there lol. I say Papa Johns!
Old 06-22-2006, 06:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

funny. if it makes you feel any better, a friend and i got them for you a while ago. well, sorta. we would sit there waiting for our order and call up the pizza hut we were at with our cell phones. when the guy would pick up, we laughed and hung up. after about 6 times in a row, he catches on. so we call a couple extra times and get him to just hang up straight away. then, anytime after that, when the phone rang, one of us would raise our phone up like we were calling him. he must have hung up on regular customers about 10-12 times in a 15 minute period. now, with outsourcing, how are kids supposed to have fun like this. oh well, there'll be something.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ew papa johns is gross. Suburban pizza. Pizza hut is gross too. The only pizza that should be eaten is one you can eat with beer and not want to throw up. Pretty much the only pizza I eat is neighborhood mom&pop joints or Giordanos deep dish.

No offense to any "ethnic" people here, but if anyone picks up the phone with an accent other than italian or the accent of your local area at your local pizza place, don't buy it. They better not outsource my pizza joints or i'mma have to lay a beatdown.

Personally, I live in chicago. We're very picky about our pizza.
It better be crispy thin crust with only a little sauce, lots of cheese, and no sugar added to anything. (pizza hut is too sweet, hence the puking when drinking beer)
Old 06-22-2006, 09:39 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

gah, the price of pizza in gen... just has sky rocketed to the point where its not funny bunch of dumb tards...

just get yer pizza at the store frozen...

unless you know some body who works at the pizza joint and can hook you up with some free pizza's <<<< best kind of pizza's there is period!!! FREEEEEEEEEE!!!

Quick Reply: I HATE PIZZA HUT!!!