Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

I have a big problem and need advice!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 02:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I have a big problem and need advice!!!

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my xb which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch of my xb.

So should I take it into scion or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself? I think its still under warranty.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'd smack the broad.. and then leave her..

and I guess the rust could be done at the dealership.

Good post.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:02 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Old 12-07-2005, 03:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

Oh man, that was great. I thought that was going to be like an episode of Cheaters at first... hahaha.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh wow. I don't know how to say this.......but really your in a tough position. It's hard to believe, isn't it? RUST already.

Oh yeah, the cheating girlfriend.....not worth it brother. Something is wrong if what you describe is true.

My business partner thought his GF was cheating on him. Every time he went out of town, the fire wood pile at his house would drop alot. He wondered this because his GF would not build a fire on her own. So he put a wireless motion camera to snap some pics......yup, some dude grabbing wood and going into his house with it. Then obviously his GF grabbing the guys wood.

When he got back in town, he seen the pics. He called some friends to come over. Then he asked her to go into town and pick up some beer and chips for a small party he was having. He said he didn't have time to stop and get cash, if she could pay. She left.....he took all her clothes and belongings and piled them on the back patio by the wood stack with printed out pics of the guy getting the wood.

When she came back and brought the beer and chips in....he asked her to go grab a few logs for the fire. When she walks out, he shut the sliding door behind her and locked it. Closed the curtains and PARTY ON.

This was 4 years ago, and we still laugh about that.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nope, it was a joke. It was all a joke.

No rust and g/f is not cheating.

But kudos to your friend in showing that much self-restraint and strategy.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by ScionDad
Oh wow. I don't know how to say this.......but really your in a tough position. It's hard to believe, isn't it? RUST already.

Oh yeah, the cheating girlfriend.....not worth it brother. Something is wrong if what you describe is true.

My business partner thought his GF was cheating on him. Every time he went out of town, the fire wood pile at his house would drop alot. He wondered this because his GF would not build a fire on her own. So he put a wireless motion camera to snap some pics......yup, some dude grabbing wood and going into his house with it. Then obviously his GF grabbing the guys wood.

When he got back in town, he seen the pics. He called some friends to come over. Then he asked her to go into town and pick up some beer and chips for a small party he was having. He said he didn't have time to stop and get cash, if she could pay. She left.....he took all her clothes and belongings and piled them on the back patio by the wood stack with printed out pics of the guy getting the wood.

When she came back and brought the beer and chips in....he asked her to go grab a few logs for the fire. When she walks out, he shut the sliding door behind her and locked it. Closed the curtains and PARTY ON.

This was 4 years ago, and we still laugh about that.
NICE!
Old 12-07-2005, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Crazy... I thought some stuff but then you pop out the rust topic in one sentence. Yeah get the dealer to take a look and see if your warranty will cover.

As far as the GF goes I would confront her and if she is like "Why are you askin... are you cheating!?" then just be like look tell me the GD truth. If not I recommend sleeping with one of her friends. Preferably her best friend. This is just my recommendation.

Sciondad... I commend your friend, nice move.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Justice League of America
SL Member

I laughed at the people who took it seriously...

Good job.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

That was the most clever post I've ever seen! Haha!

I was feeling bad for you, too.

No rust, no cheating, no problems.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

LMAO!!!!!....Dude that was pure comedy, I was feeling bad for you for a moment....then I was like what the hell! Lol...you gave me a good laugh today. THANKS!
Old 12-08-2005, 02:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Haha!! Thanks for the laugh!!
Old 12-08-2005, 02:48 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

tooshae old chum, you are quite the kidder
Old 12-08-2005, 03:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude, just take your car back to the dealer or buy a new one, that would take care of it

About your gf, just dump her before she dump you and learn as much as you can to become a "pick up artist" as a revenge to the woman kind.