Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

I'm looking for a reliable dating and socializing site for lesbians in the US

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2024, 10:29 AM
SL Member

Default I'm looking for a reliable dating and socializing site for lesbians in the US

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable dating and socializing site for lesbians in the US. I would like to find a place where I can find like-minded women, discuss interesting topics and maybe find new friends or even a partner. I would be grateful for any recommendations!
Old 04-05-2024, 11:18 AM
SL Member

If you're looking for a great lesbian dating site in My top choice is https://taimi.com/us-dating/lesbian This resource offers great opportunities to meet, socialize and create international connections with other lesbians. With Taimi, you can be assured of safety and privacy, and enjoy a user-friendly interface and a large community of active users. Join Taimi today and start a new chapter in your love life!
Old 04-05-2024, 11:30 AM
SL Member

Thanks for the advice, I have already registered on this site and I am sure that it will help me find my soul mate, the application is very convenient and practical, I like that there you can even call each other.
Old 05-10-2024, 05:26 PM
SL Member

I can also share with you a platform where you can find someone who shares your values, sexual preferences and vision for this life. I just recently tried online dating on this platform and I am unrealistically thrilled. In real life I find it hard to find like-minded people, many people think I'm weird, and only in the online environment I can be myself, not afraid of judgment and communicate with people like me.