Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...
View Poll Results: what do you think about the illegal immigration problem?
they should continue to come illegally
3.16%
stop it now and put up a wall
33.54%
send them all back
32.28%
allow more illegals
2.53%
give them a temporary visa status
22.15%
I don't care
6.33%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Immigration Reform

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 01:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

You got my vote!
Old 05-03-2006, 03:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

'nuff said
Old 05-03-2006, 05:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm all for equality, but some students at a highschool in Denver pulled some serious BS, and I hope they get what's coming to them. These (insert any word you want here) hung the Mexican flag on their highschool flagpole, then displayed the Stars and Stripes UPSIDE DOWN underneath the Mexican flag. If I saw one of these kids get hit by a car, I'd probably point and say, "that's gotta suck."
Old 05-03-2006, 09:57 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tay831
I figured that People would figure since Iam pro-whatever is good for people that I was someone who had imigrated of something of that sort. Really though the majority of those people are hispanic you cannot deny that so it seems racist in a way we dont own this place as eariler post said we came and stole it from indians. Still waters run deep tho so this agrument will always be had.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by XB_BOY_2005

'nuff said
Why don't you go live in Mexico if you are so enamored with the country???
Old 05-03-2006, 06:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

'nuff said
A box fur unter menschen. Since Mexico's best known product is diarrhea. Maybe its time for a little "Redneck Revenge!" This box would be used for target practice in my area!
Old 05-03-2006, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

'nuff said

Mexicans risk life, limbs, and money to migrate to the US from 3rd world country that they say is corrupted, hopeless, etc. yet they proudly announce their "allegiance" to that SAME corrupted, hopeless, etc. country.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!

To me, it makes about as much sense as a white guy boasting of his South African heritage and waving their flag around.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Nobody ever said Mexicos greatest export was intelligence!
Old 05-04-2006, 05:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Witout trying to be offensive, living in America and having "Viva Mexico" plastered on your car makes about as much sense as going to a Celine Dion concert wearing a Maralyn Manson shirt on the same night that Manson is playing down the street from Celine Dion.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Society
SL Member

Everyone comes from somewhere.

The only people I know of that praise being from poverty stricken violent roots are :

1. Hip Hop artists

2. People from Central America

And this all about them really. Has nothing to do with Immigration; Legal or illegal.

We don't have an Influx of illegal immigrants fro SPAIN.

We don't have canadians x ing over and demanding rights, and fearing deportation. They just come over and make bad music and bad movies (although they are often funny)

My only and major gripe with canadians is Bryan Adams.. Pamela can stay though
Old 05-04-2006, 06:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont care if i sound ignorant, or racist...i don't care. illegals are illegals, and they need to get the f*ck out. So they are a staple in manual labor? Whatever Jorge...its called the American prison system. We don't have enough strawberry pickers? We'll get Chester the Molester and his murdering friends to do it. And it's funny how they say that they are the only ones willing to do manual labor. Do they or any of you illegal supporting people remember the dust bowl? Who was doing manual labor? White people!! Oh yeah, people will do manual labor if it is need. But since Jorge and Juan are in such high quantities, why bother? What's with this bullsh*t about making a spanish version of the national anthem? heeellloooooo....my f*ck first we have places that are habla espanol, signs with spanish right after the english. I mean hell, the documents to become a US citizen is also in Spanish....wtf!! No wonder they don't learn english...we cater to them!! And what about the germans and the japanese and what not? Its actually funny though, we don't making alot of translations for other countries because we know that people from countries that aren't mexico have or will learn english. Basically, not only are we catering to them and letting them not learn english, we are also saying they are not smart. But I mean c'mon a spanish version of the national anthem? "oh we'll it's to help them understand what it means" bullsh*t!! Learn english and they'll understand what it means. And if they don't know it...SOL. I hate how mexicans are like we'll this is our land first....first off get over it america took it right off their siestaing asses, u lost it, we got it. Secondly mexico was GIVEN california by the spanish. So it's not really theirs to begin with. If someone should be _____ing about CA being theirs...it's Spain. Hell, if you wanna come here do it legally, if this law passes and yo are illegal. Good go back to Mexico, go back to wherever you came from....u deserved it. They are plenty of legal mexicans out there that will still mow my lawn and make me a burrito. It really ____es me off when I see this viva mexico waving mexican flags around bull. Illegal or not this is the US, if you love the mexican flag so much....GO BACK THERE. especially their stupid ___ kids who were born here and US citizens....and they are doing this ****. If it doesn't affect you, why care? Oh right because they love mexico sooo much. Well guess what, you love it so much? Again...GO BACK TO MEXICO. Then they swear their rights are ebing violated....they have no rights!!! US law and the US constitution covers citizens of the US!!! They can't protest, they can't vote, they can't collect welfare, THEY DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO FAIR TRIAL. Nothing, And so what is this country was founded by immigrants, they weren't mexican....so get over it. And who cares if they bust their asses to get here? a muderer bust his ___ to kill someone, a rapists busts his ___ to stick it to em....and when they are caught? what happens? Same should happen to illegals, jail...and getting the hell sent back. We need to reinforce the F*ck out of our borders, and we need to get as many illegals out or naturalized and having learned english. Remember, they are illegal, they do not have the rights that us legal citizens have, if they love their flag so much....go back to mexico, the american prison system is bristling with hardy men/women, and for heavens sake....CA WAS NEVER YOURS MEXICO!!! IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU BY SPAIN!! NONE OF THIS "THIS WAS OURS FIRST CRAP" legalize or get the f*ck out. If I could I'd make another Berlin Wall. None of the bulls!it our borders are made of, or lack thereof. Do I sound like a ignorant redneck?...I'm pretty sure I do. Funny thing is, is that I'm asian. Do I have a thing against mexicans? no...just the illegal ones, IMHO, mexicans are legal, BEANERS are the illegals. Like I said....legalize or get the f*ck out. Now start giving me ****.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Society
SL Member

Well maybe not so extreme, but his hearts in the right place.

These immigration rallies have nothing to do with immigration. It is about removing illegal aliens. Namely Mexico. So the mexicans are scared. If it were truely about immigration and they wanted to ammend the national anthem. They would have to do it in at least 12 different languages. And if they wanted to generalize the anthem to one language where the majority of the WORLD would be abile to understand. It would be English.. or Chinese. not SPANISH.

The problem is the Superpower of the world has a 3rd world neighbor. We don't see people from England Stowing away on the concord to come to america.. And then it wouldn't be as noticible because the speak english.. Funny english.

I left my Job because of some illegal alien (well it was a crap job to begin with) This Non english speaking Mexican went into the store i worked in Asked me if I spoke spanish..
(in spanish.. c'mon spanish isn't even a difficult language.. Only a little more difficult than Pig-latin)
I told him "No" and then he asked me "Why". I was like OH HELL NO! Since i couldn't kick em out just for speaking spanish. I called up my boss and told her. "You need someone to come in cause i am leaving in 5 minutes."

If you don't want to learn english I couldn't care less. Just makes it hard on yourself. But if you can't communicate with me in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and you turn it around like its my fault.. I draw the line.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i ignore people who cannot speak english........
If your here , speak english. If i went to live in another country i would put out the effort to learn there language, there is NO excuse for these people (anyone for that matter) not to learn to speak english.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by gnar-de-gwar
...IMHO, mexicans are legal, BEANERS are the illegals. Like I said....legalize or get the f*ck out. Now start giving me ****.
ok then so I guess that means the asian people are legal. ____S are illegal.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL......... ^^^^
Old 05-05-2006, 06:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...804529792194&q

Old 05-05-2006, 07:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OHHHHH DAMN THAT IS FUNNY........
Old 05-05-2006, 10:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ths is so wrong, but funny.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:21 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Jessman360
Originally Posted by gnar-de-gwar
...IMHO, mexicans are legal, BEANERS are the illegals. Like I said....legalize or get the f*ck out. Now start giving me ****.
ok then so I guess that means the asian people are legal. ____S are illegal.
lol, maybe for a vietnamese person! in my case...filipino...uhh...flip? haha I dunno...
Old 05-14-2006, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

A friend just e-mailed me the following:

We know Dick Lamm as the former Governor of Colorado. In that
context his thoughts are particularly poignant. Last week there was an
immigration overpopulation conference in Washington, DC, filled to
capacity>by many of American's finest minds and leaders. A brilliant
college professor by the name of Victor Hansen Davis talked about his
latest book, "Mexifornia," explaining how immigration - both legal and
illegal was destroying the entire state of California. He said it would
march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American
Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and
gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. The audience sat
spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the
United States. He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too
self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that
hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold
Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that
'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"
Here is how they do it," Lamm said:

"First, to destroy America, turn America into a bilingual or
multi-lingual and bicultural country." History shows that no nation can
survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing
languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be
bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical
scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: "The histories of bilingual
and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil,
tension, and tragedy." Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, and Lebanon all face
crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if
not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and
Corsicans.".

Lamm went on: Second, to destroy America, "Invent
'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

Third, "We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec'
without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As
Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: "The apparent
success of our own multiethnic and multicultural experiment might have
been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together." Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the
least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated,
undereducated,and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high. school."

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big
foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority
failure on the majority population."

"My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual
citizenship, and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games. A common enemy, Persia, threatened the ir liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to overcome two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. "E.Pluribus Unum" -- >From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus'. Instead of the 'Unum,' we will balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."

"Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits; make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our
immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration
has been good for America, it must always be good. I would make every
individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of
millions of them."

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow.
Profound silence followed. Finally he said,. "Lastly, I would censor
Victor Hanson Davis's book Mexifornia. His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America. deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book.".

There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an
ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Even barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.' American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in. America - take note of California and other states - to date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book "1984." In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: "War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is strength.".

Governor Lamm walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone at
the conference that our nation and the future of this great democracy is
deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.

Quick Reply: Immigration Reform