Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...
View Poll Results: what do you think about the illegal immigration problem?
they should continue to come illegally
3.16%
stop it now and put up a wall
33.54%
send them all back
32.28%
allow more illegals
2.53%
give them a temporary visa status
22.15%
I don't care
6.33%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Immigration Reform

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 12:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I find the last the 4 posts made by evilBOXevil of “Mexican leaders” to be racist in same sense that justified the argument "They're just being "ethnocentric".
I for one DON'T AGREE with either of them, and in fact it’s this type of hatred & ignorance towards diversity that fuels racism.

To claim this land as "theirs" (Mexico’s) is just as outrageous as the English claiming the USA “theirs” or any other country/race for that matter.

U.S.A. is the Land of the Free.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Still not up to speed I see.....
Old 06-15-2006, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ You should get your vision checked.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wait, who hire those illegal worker, who come up with this reform and who vote for this president again? Oh, that's right... American.....
Old 06-15-2006, 12:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tcBlue
Wait, who hire those illegal worker, who come up with this reform and who vote for this president again? Oh, that's right... American.....
I didn't hire any illegal workers, I didn't come up with this reform, and I didn't vote for this President.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tcBlue
To use your own language:
Wait, yes it make problem, and who gonna put stop to this and foot in parasite butt? Oh, that's right...American..
Old 06-19-2006, 03:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nobody's going to do anything. They're just going to post their complaints on non-related forums like Scionlife.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BSP_5c10n
Nobody's going to do anything. They're just going to post their complaints on non-related forums like Scionlife.
Some locals were a bit fed up with the trash from construction in their neighborhoods around here. They got together, went to wally world and matching bought dark blue windbreakers. They then went out and picked up all the trash (gatorade bottles, buger king wrappers.....) in their spiffy new jackets while the construction workers were watching. Funny thing is, none of the darker pigmented workers showed up for work the next day, or the day after that, or the day after that..... Apparently, there hasn't been any construction going on in that neighborhood since.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BSP_5c10n
So, where have you been posting your thoughts on immigration reform?
Old 06-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Banned
SL Member

i said it before, and ill say it again... put about 3 rounds in anyone "jumping" the border. they'll get the hint REAL fast. and you think theres no one to do it? Hell i will. ill take my M-16 (the same one i put down many psyco iraqis with) and i will put border jumpers down just as easily. my favorite thing on saturdays to do is to go to the home depot and kick every freakin illegal out of the parking lot. and im honestly hopoing that one will try to fight me. ill beat his ___ down with my bat that i take with me. and i give it to the POS contractors that try to hire them as well. put'em down like rabid dogs... cause there infesting our country....
Old 06-20-2006, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scion_shift
and i give it to the POS contractors that try to hire them as well.
Yeah, especially these idiots who hire illegals. Freakin' idiots who see an opportunity to make a quick buck and have no concept of the long term consequences of their actions....sounds kind of like our government right now.
If you don't want to pay at least a minimum wage as stated by LAW- and you want to pay your money to people that you are not allowed to by LAW...then you should go some where that lets you crap on people, or has no real concept of ethical work pratices. Somewhere like....um...Mexico?

All this talk of a "guest worker" program?!! Are they going to pay them wages as laid out in law? If so, why the hell would we set up a guest worker program for people outside the US to come in- when we have such a huge freaking unemployments rate among AMERICANS?

We have an open border being crossed everyday by crazies who believe they are coming to "reclaim" this land for their tribal catholic native race crap- and likely that same open border is being crossed by crazies who are coming to kill us for their tribal islamic jihad crap.

Can someone tell me one single good reason not to secure our borders?
Old 07-12-2006, 01:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Finally, a step in the right direction. Colorado passed a bill where

" the identification process could remove as many as 50,000 illegal immigrants from the rolls of those getting public benefits. There are an estimated 250,000 illegal immigrants in Colorado's population of 4 million. "

Provisions of House Bill 1023
How would an applicant get public assistance?

Applicants for taxpayer-funded benefits would be required to show they are U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents. They would also be required to sign an affidavit attesting to their legal status.

Applicants would be required to produce one of the following:

A valid Colorado driver's license or a Colorado identification card

A U.S. military card or military dependent's identification card

A U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner card

A Native American tribal document

What is the penalty?

If an applicant falsely signs an affidavit, he or she would face a misdemeanor charge of perjury in the second degree.

Each offense would carry a maximum penalty of 18 months in jail, a $5,000 fine, or both, and a minimum penalty of six months in jail, a $500 fine, or both.

details at: www.denverpost.com/search/ci_4035126
Old 07-12-2006, 04:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

A bit off topic.. but to lighten up the tense feeling on this thread:

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

3. The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

he, he, I liked that!
Old 07-13-2006, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

What do a brick and a fat chick have in common?
Eventually they'll both get laid by a Mexican
Old 07-13-2006, 07:26 AM
Banned
SL Member

^^funny, cause its true
Old 07-13-2006, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was
manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars
of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered
toMexico.... But as we know....the great ship did not make it to New York....The ship hit an iceberg and sank.... and the cargo was forever lost.... The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery. were disconsolate at the loss.... Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning. It occurs each year on May 5th....and is known....of course....as Sinko de Mayo...
Old 09-26-2006, 03:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WOW PLEASE READ THIS!

Some very interesting statistics.

Subject: From the L. A. Times

How do you think that this is going to affect our grand children in years to come?

>From the L. A. Times:

Subject: >From the L.A. Times. 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L. A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash an d not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here
illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from so uth of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L. A. County).

(All the above from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].

The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE number.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstration by the thousands, Why can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country?

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO: On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwh elmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?: That Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so?

According to the L. A. Times, Orange County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now, far too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

&n bsp; HOW CAN YOU HELP?: Send copies of this letter to at least two other people, 100 would be even better. Help us get the word out:

California Coalition for Immigration Reform
5942 Edinger, Suite 113-117
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Phone 714-921-7142
Old 11-12-2006, 01:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad

SL Member

This should have been locked way before this!!