Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Live with girlfriend? (ladies chime in!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

DANGER!! DANGER!!

Ok, here's my take on the situation, based off of halfway skimming through the previous posts:

It is my educated guess that this girl is eying you for a meal ticket.

Not to say that you aren't an awesome dude or anything, but what you are about to learn is that there is no aphrodisiac that a single man can sport that has the intoxicating powers that equity has. You are going to start having more wool thrown at you than every guy in your age bracket, and I don't care what they drive. But, there's a downside to this soon to be free for all: the women that are going to be going after you are not only going to be smoking hot, but they are also going to have claws baby, giant, long sharp claws that they will use to dig deep into your soul. And man, are they going to be vindictive when they feel they have been burned (note, you don't have to actually burn them, they just have to percieve they are burned in their messed up processing centers they call a brain).

See, the girls that throw themselves at the dudes because of their rides, they haven't figured things out yet. They still associate cars with wealth because MTV programmed that into them, and they aren't bright enough to know any different, and this makes them relatively harmless. Females that have broken out of that high school mentality are much more dangerous, because they are smart and know how to extract revenge.

A young male with a house they own sends out all kinds of signals that are simply too irresistable to the opposite sex. You're going to have to screen women as if you just won the power ball.

and I'm not exaggerating. not even a little bit. take the steps to protect yourself.