Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...
View Poll Results: Would you be willing to at least show up,but not attend?
no
0%
yes
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

March Car Show plans

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 09:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default March Car Show plans

There is a new target being built like 100 feet from where i live, and i thought maybe we should setup some details and i could go over and talk to the store owner and see if they would allow us to use a part of their lot to do the car show in, the only thing is, we need to make some plans and i need to head over and present this to them when they open, they are sappose to open the first week of march.

I was thinking maybe we can do a 5 dollar admission fee to the event which will go to some sort of non-profit organization and make a list of who would be able to attend so I can see how many lot spots were allowed to take up, and i will take all the details over to the owner and see if were able to do this,

This is just an idea im putting up and i want to hear from you guys if you would be interested in doing it or if its just a dumb idea, it would be nice to see some more south jersey meets.

and the target will be in delran, NJ right off of rt 130, if you can find your way to rt 130 you can definately find this target easily since its the only new redone shopping center for miles.

Im going to start a list for whos attending((actaully going to bring out a car to show)

1.bluenjsciontc

if we get at least id say 25 or so people that are willing to show, ill definately speak to the owner and see if we can get something going

THE POLL AT THE TOP IS FOR IF YOU WOULD SHOW UP TO CHECK OUT THE CARS BUT YOU DONT WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR admission fee for that would be like 2 or 3 dollars

prices can change too to w/e you guys feel would be better