Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Multiple Car clubs/groups

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Multiple Car clubs/groups

I have been approached on more than one occassion(about 3 now), and being asked if I want to join a car group/club. Is there a problem with joining multiple groups? Are any of you involved in more than one club/group and if so, what problems if any do you have? Just wondering if we should even consider being apart of one, but don't want to feel bad if we don't be apart of another one, so I figured if we can join all 3 of them, it wouldn't be a problem. What do you guys think?
Old 04-03-2006, 07:04 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

for certain club/groups... some may conflict over one another, and you may be subject to decisions as far as what group/club is of a higher priority to you or not.

i myself am apart of two clubs, a few communities, and most of the time none of them conflict. i would join another one as well, but politics of that and one of clubs i am currently apart of stop me... but it doesn't matter because i am still friends with everyone and we all get along and hang out as well.

it's all dependent on the club itself, and whether you can choose which one has more priority if any conflicts do arise.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Joining multiple car clubs will always cause conflict. Because they are usually within the same area and therefore attend the same events. When forced to choose, the other will feel like they are not as important and ergo, the problems begin. Best to pick the one that best suits your interestes, needs and time requirements.

Just my opinion as Chapter Liason of a Scion Evolution Chapter.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Here in the PNW, we dont have much conflict but I do recomend going to at least one meeting of each of the clubs and try to figure out which one os the best fit for you. Some are more casual than others while a few might be dead serious mega show clubs.

Best thing to do is do your research, pick one and hang out with everyone regardless of what club they are in.

However, as a liason myself....PLUG Scion Evolution PLUG OVER